• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
assuming he realizes it, the attack is faster than him, and he doesn't know of it , that's why im saying with prep time is a stomp ,unless he is omniscient

Firephoenixearl said:
Yes he shot when the fight starts not before he does.

Never said it's easy but your opponent is ikki.

Meh, trackless step then.
TS again how is gonna bypass EM waves and iron sand field ?

>Never said it's easy but your opponent is ikki.

if this is not a wank argument i don't know what it is ,pepega

responded above

Malox1696 said:
assuming he realizes it, the attack is faster than him, and he doesn't know of it , that's why im saying with prep time is a stomp ,unless he is omniscient
With ikki's senses, no.

The attack is faster but do you realize the distance difference at all? Your argument right now is literally "unless you're omniscient you can't cross the road before a bugatti runs you over when the bugatti is in another city".

Firephoenixearl said:
With ikki's senses, no.

The attack is faster but do you realize the distance difference at all? Your argument right now is literally "unless you're omniscient you can't cross the road before a bugatti runs you over when the bugatti is in another city".
yes but why would she attack head on ? i mean she is snipping and not aware of her presence, she just can a) snipe from a building high near him b)even better snipe him TROUGH a building c)hell she can stay in a blind spot near him, like the even under him , prep time allow her all the freedom she wants until she clicks the trigger, ikki by rules wouldn't be aware or be ready for combat

TS again how is gonna bypass EM waves and iron sand field ?

>Never said it's easy but your opponent is ikki.

if this is not a wank argument i don't know what it is ,pepega

responded above

Ikki's gonna just yeet his sword at her or tire her out.

>Wank argument

>Me just stating who the opponent is

I don't see anything mikoto can throw that ikki hasn't already dealt with.

i could say the same argument u know that ?

i can just say (X stand for any character)

it's always easy to dodge but ur opponent is X

i don't see anything ikki can do that X hasn't dealt with

u are not giving real arguments

Ikki has dealt with hundreds of invisible arrows and 8 attacks at the same time from different directions from someone faster than him. Lightnings from km away really ain't gonna get through.

Firephoenixearl said:
Yeah not gonna work past ikki's danger sense and awareness.
unless the manga is not canon he was not taht aware of the the terrorist here https://********.org/chapter/48802/47

Firephoenixearl said:
Ikki has dealt with hundreds of invisible arrows and 8 attacks at the same time from different directions from someone faster than him. Lightnings from km away really ain't gonna get through.
i never said she would snipe by that far away she can tho, especially example C where she just snipes him from near him

He didn't know ppl in there were terrorists. He didn't get hit and didn't realize.

Even from close, even from 50m away it's still too far away. Ikki needs to move less than 10cm to dodge any attack needs to cross 500 times that distance. Being any closer is a VERY bad idea, getting that close to ikki is an insta win for him

Firephoenixearl said:
He didn't know ppl in there were terrorists. He didn't get hit and didn't realize.Even from close, even from 50m away it's still too far away. Ikki needs to move less than 10cm to dodge any attack needs to cross 500 times that distance. Being any closer is a VERY bad idea, getting that close to ikki is an insta win for him
then does he knows of the opponent here ? no, cause it's prep time, hell doesn't even know what power she has or what look like, hit or not doesn't matter u said with his "awesome" sense he could detect the attack while here it's quite clear he can't AND considering it's faster than him , how is he gonna dodge if he can't a predict it and b out run it ?

moth point

perp time = stomp for misaka

if op just removes prep time is becomes more fair

I mean, without prep time, as Schnee One poitned out on the Gunha thread, Ikki stomps. So it's a stomp either way.

Ionliosite said:
I mean, without prep time, as Schnee One poitned out on the Gunha thread, Ikki stomps. So it's a stomp either way.
not with the AAA, with flight and starting form max range it's fair actually, the AAA gives much more option better dura and flight + speed, not the same , but she can actually harm and beat him unlike gunha ,as block is not useful here vs some of her attacks and he has no ranged option other than the meme that is yeeting the sword

so it becomes an atatck helicopter vs an old armor tank. yes the tank has better armament and is more durable, but what is gonna do to the heli if it can't reach it while the other can ?

assuming she has AAA and so keeps her range in the air, he can try and try but he will end up stunned and then ded, TS is even unless here cause of her radar and iron sand but assuming he can land a good hit she does die but gl with that

Yes a blazing lightning bolt is coming at him, his senses ring of danger he dodges. And ofc he knows what his opponent looks like.

He cant predict it but he will sense it due to danger sense and dodge. Btw ikki has dodged things that were so fast he couldn't perceive before simply cus of awareness.

This is a stomp for ikki without prep time. With prep time it becomes somewhat more fair for miko, but hardly doable.

i know but he was not talking about AAA, without it is a stomp as she is not very mobile and a glass canon

the AAA or Anti-Art Attachment , is a support suit that can double as jet and vehicle + all the weapons on it , originally designed to fight magic and MAGIC gods (tier 1hc) but mikoto can access the anti magic function alone, so she just get all the optional parts

Firephoenixearl said:
Yes a blazing lightning bolt is coming at him, his senses ring of danger he dodges. And ofc he knows what his opponent looks like.
He cant predict it but he will sense it due to danger sense and dodge. Btw ikki has dodged things that were so fast he couldn't perceive before simply cus of awareness.

This is a stomp for ikki without prep time. With prep time it becomes somewhat more fair for miko, but hardly doable.
>can't sense obvs terrorist guys like 20 meter from him with guns on hand

oh come on u know u are wanking, i know he can dodge stuff and has analytical prediction, but that's assuming he knows or at least sense his opponent as seen when fighting the arrow guy, if he is not in battle ready state he can't

and this is first key stick to that

u still didn't explain how he is gonna reach a flying opponent or defend from faster attacks that can hit an area faster than he can dodge

other then "cause he is ikki" at some point u gota drop the memes and be serious unless unless u think that's a good argument , in that case im sorry for u

he might even be able to win for all i know but u are really not good at explaing how really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back