• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"Strongest key for boty". Yeah Booty is gonna solo this fight.

You just made a stomp doe. Sirzechs bombs ez pz. Fight starts, Mael just gets annihalated by a big red ball.

Seriously this is a "hard" stomp. Sirzechs cought inconclusive vs Nihilus, what do you think Mael can do here? Oh btw Sirzechs is non corporeal.

I think Mael could win. The commandment Love nullifies Sirzech's power. He's also weak to holy magic which Mael has a lot of. The Scythe of Silence also could nullify Sirzech's magic. I vote Mael if this isn't a stomp. The question is if he can take Sirzech out of his true form.

OuterversalSaibaman said:
I think Mael could win. The commandment Love nullifies Sirzech's power. He's also weak to holy magic which Mael has a lot of. The Scythe of Silence also could nullify Sirzech's magic. I vote Mael if this isn't a stomp. The question is if he can take Sirzech out of his true form.
"out of his true form"

You do know that that is "his true form right", you can't take him out of it. This guy passively erases you if you are even close to him. And he can just snap and create an "erasure field" to kill Mael. Depending on how Mael's power null works it could be useless. Holy doesn't automatically = win vs sirzechs. The most fodder of fodder also have that though that doesn't mean they can win vs sirzechs.

Mael has a much higher AP so his holy magic, which Sirzechs is weak to, should be able to one or two-shot Sirzechs. What's stopping Mael from dodging said field? His PoD is aldo demonic energy. Something Mael is incredibly resistant to. Also, what's stopping him from nullifying Sirzechs' magic with the ranged Scythe of Silence? Why can't he be taken out of his true form again?

Mael has a much higher AP so his holy magic, which Sirzechs is weak to, should be able to one or two-shot Sirzechs. What's stopping Mael from dodging said field? His PoD is aldo demonic energy. Something Mael is incredibly resistant to. Also, what's stopping him from nullifying Sirzechs' magic with the ranged Scythe of Silence? Why can't he be taken out of his true form again?
Higher Ap won't work vs someone who is literal energy. His PoD is demonic energy which will erase you without a trace including in body, mind, soul and consciousness. Sirzechs is PoD and PoD is sirzechs, they are the same, it's impossible to make Sirzechs unable to use PoD or separate PoD from Sirzechs. And as i said "it's his true form". You can't take me out of humanity, you also can't take him out of true form. That's his real form, his unconcealed form what are you hoping to take him out of?

His PoD is still demonic energy. Which Mael's holy magic should be able to interact with. His AP matters because it show the overwhelming difference between him and Mael in terms of power, which should at the very least be noted. His higher power and holy magic which is Sirzechs' weakness should be enough. He wouldn't just see the PoD and stand there. He'd most likely fly back and spam Arrow of Salvation. Also, how about revert him to his form where he doesn't use his powers? Even if he is PoD, he still has a form where he is not. If his powers were nullifed in that case, he would simply turn into his form with the red hair and be unable to use his power.

It says on Mael profile that it works on any who simply has hatred in their heart, Sirzechs has lived for hundreds of years. He hates someone.

The ap don't exactly matter. Will mael resist having his mind and consciousness erased from existence? Also existence erasure by nature ignores resistance and ap advantage.

If he sees the PoD he's dead m8. Sirzechs can just envelop Mael in PoD, or create what i like to call "erasure field" (literally envelop anything in +4km in PoD instantly, it's literally just an explosion of PoD). Either way "good luck evading that".

1. There is no form where he doesn't use his powers. His form with red hair is able to use his powers.

2. It doesn't work like that. The form with red hair is NOT his true form (how many times do i have to say it). That is his "concealed form" he conceals his body with transformation magic in order not to appear as literal energy to other ppl. As i said his "real form" is being literal energy, and power null won't work as i said. You can't null someone's power when they are the power.

It says on Mael profile that it works on any who simply has hatred in their heart, Sirzechs has lived for hundreds of years. He hates someone.
I don't think he's that old. But it's true he does hold a grudge against Hades for attacking his sister and brother-in-law. That should count. Point is Power Null doesn't work on Sirzechs.

Proof that he was born in that form? The AP does matter as it proves that if he can interact with him,which he should be able to because he uses holy magic, he can one-shot him. What's stopping Mael from sensing the influx of the his energy and making multiple barriers of holy magic and shooting an Arrow of Salvation through said barriers? What also stops him from simply seeing Sirzechs as a spreading demonic energy and deciding to put him in a holy magic barrier which constantly damages him?

I'm pretty sure it doesn't work any anyone with hatred in their hearts in general. Mael hated Meliodas and didn't power null himself but commandments can be effected by commandments. The description of the power was pretty much "Anyone who holds hatred towards me has their abilities nullified. It also didn't power null any of the commandments around Mael.

> Makes barriers

> Shoots through barriers

> expects the action to be faster than Sirzech's bombing

Sirzechs moves- Mael dies

Sirzechs gets close - mael dies

He gets close to Sirzechs- mael dies

Sirzechs lets loose- mael passively dies

DragonEmperor23 said:
I'm pretty sure it doesn't work any anyone with hatred in their hearts in general. Mael hated Meliodas and didn't power null himself but commandments can be effected by commandments. The description of the power was pretty much "Anyone who holds hatred towards me has their abilities nullified. It also didn't power null any of the commandments around Mael.
Mael didn't hate Meliodas

What about the part where Derriere hated the angels but was not effected by power null? And Melascula hates Meliodas but was also not nulled when Mel tried revenge counter.

Aren't the commandments not passive for this Mael? Since he has to take the commandment and turn into an attack, and while he does that the commandment visibly disappears from him? King should qualify for hating Mael but only lost his powers after being hit with the attack.

@Monarch. That can happen, to turn PoD into normal energy. Superpower manip for Mael when? Has his ability ever done anything similar to this? And where is the proof that his power null works as a superpower manip?

You realise that manipulation of superpowers has power null as a sub category right?

The commandment of Love prevents those with hate in their hearts from doing harm. PoD sounds pretty harmful to me.

Monarch Laciel said:
You realise that manipulation of superpowers has power null as a sub category right?
The commandment of Love prevents those with hate in their hearts from doing harm. PoD sounds pretty harmful to me.
There are TONS of powers who have power null as a sub-categ.

Power Null is useless doe. Sirzechs is the power, you cannot prevent him from using his powers.

Well, characters have short range teleportation that can be spammed so distance and obstructions shouldn't count anyway.

Also, physical and ranged attacks are erased on contact with Sirzechs, and he can actively do so himself but I dunno if this is a NLF.

I'm 99% sure commandments aren't affected by other commandments. It was stated somewhere when they were introduced iirc. So Derrière not getting nulled isn't a plot hole.

Monarch Laciel said:
Sure you can. You nullify the dangerous aspect of his powers
Not Mael's powers doe. Show me where Mael states he can manipulate a superpower like he wishes. The description you gave is useless. The power null "prevents" you from using something, that's what "the commandment of love" said in your description.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Well, characters have short range teleportation that can be spammed so distance and obstructions shouldn't count anyway.
Also, physical and ranged attacks are erased on contact with Sirzechs, and he can actively do so himself but I dunno if this is a NLF.
Not exactly NLF, since PoD has Dura Neg, but eh.

Love: The Commandment bestowed upon Mael, presumably by a memory-altered Demon King, after Meliodas left the Ten Commandments. It renders anyone who has hatred in their heart in his presence to be unable to inflict damage to others.

If it can't damage anything, it's pretty useless existence erasure.

Monarch Laciel said:
Love: The Commandment bestowed upon Mael, presumably by a memory-altered Demon King, after Meliodas left the Ten Commandments. It renders anyone who has hatred in their heart in his presence to be unable to inflict damage to others.If it can't damage anything, it's pretty useless existence erasure.
Oh, things change then. It doesn't prevent the power, it prevents the dmg. Ok it works.

Still doe.

1. That's not passive. While sirzech's aura is, and this is not bloodlusted so he won't go for that right off the bat (i doubt that's like the 1st thing he does).

2. Sirzechs still has tons of stuff to deal with. Sleep manip, mind manip or even dimensional bfr.

The Commandments are active even when you don't want them to be as seen when Galand gets affected by his own. Sirzechs first move would be to try and erase Mael which wouldn't work since the damage is nulled. Then, sensing demonic enerhy since the beginning, Mael would one-shot by making a holy magic barrier around him or hitting him with an Arrow of Salvation because of his much higher AP. His Mind and Sleep Manipulation would not be used before Mael makes his first move because his first move would be erasure which would not work. The attempt would then allow Mael to make at least one move, a move with holy magic which would one-shot for reasons stated above.

The Commandments are active even when you don't want them to be as seen when Galand gets affected by his own. Sirzechs first move would be to try and erase Mael which wouldn't work since the damage is nulled. Then, sensing demonic enerhy since the beginning, Mael would one-shot by making a holy magic barrier around him or hitting him with an Arrow of Salvation because of his much higher AP. His Mind and Sleep Manipulation would not be used before Mael makes his first move because his first move would be erasure which would not work. The attempt would then allow Mael to make at least one move, a move with holy magic which would one-shot for reasons stated above.
Sirzechs is non corporeal. Also you do realize all you need to do to get mind haxed is look at sirzechs right? He activates it, but that's it.

Mael's commandments aren't passive though. Mael would have to hit Sirzechs with the attack to null him and that's not what Mael starts off with.

Non-corporeal isn't on his profile? Sirzechs has to activate his mind hax which comes after his PoD. The moment he tries to spread out, Mael would already have used his holy magic attack eihter before, at the same time, or only a little after Sirzechs tries his PoD. That one attack is all he needs. due to higher AP. I would assume, since Sirzechs is supposed to look like mist of some sort, that he would use the holy magic barrier. He's never had to activate it in the series nor have any of the other Commandments. Once the conditions are fulfilled, they activate.

Also.would Sirzechs not assume Mael is an angel of some kind(a powerful one at that) and not use mind hax as he assumes it will not work? Especially when he senses how much more powerful he is.

The magic attack would just get nullified upon getting near Sirzechs. This is Mael in the cloak form with all the commandments, it's very clearly shown that he has to activate one each time he attacks.

I doubt it would nullify his weakness, holy magic, as it is still considered his weakness on his profile with no note or statement suggesting otherwise. The only one shown to have to activate is Reticence as he used it to make weapons. Other than that, we don't know if it still has conditions like Truth and Love but is assumed so.

@Fire

I didn't say it's a NLF. I said that I don't know if it's one or not.

About the holy issue, that's not how it works. His PoD erases stuff. Whether or not the attack is holy or not doesn't matter. It'd be like saying Sirzechs couldn't erase a light based attack from Michael or a holy based attack from Xenovia because they're the weaknesses of devils, which is quite false. Their bodies are what's susceptible to attacks of that nature, not their techniques or every light / holy attack ever will always eliminate and erase a demonic energy based attack, which is once again, not true.

Ddraig even said there's probably nothing Sirzechs wouldn't be able to erase as he focused all of his talent into the concept of eliminating, and he has knowledge of both light and holy based stuff. So, the holy based part would only work without a doubt if it hits Sirzechs' human body, not when he's literally the PoD itself, assuming it's not a NLF.

Secondly, he has actually suppressed holy stuff casually before, I just don't remember when. Maybe Volume 8. Plus some devils in the series can survive attacks from holy weapons that are said to terminate them without a trace or into nothingness, and erase their power and existence--- can't remember where though. Probably in Volume 3. Anyhow, Mael's holy attacks would certainly work on base Sirzechs.

>Also would Sirzechs not assume Mael is an angel of some kind (a powerful one at that)

Thankfully, someone finally mentioned this. If Sirzechs senses the holy power from Mael or his attacks, he'd simply teleport away from them, assuming they can't be erased. Same goes for the barrier. If he can't erase them, he'd teleport away.

Though like I said, I'm not sure how the offensive moves would work against someone that's literally energy that erases stuff on contact. I don't know if it's a NLF or not. We'll see how the NNT revisions go in any case.

Back