• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't know how canon it is but in the dxd manga holy things erase devils from existence but really strong devils aren't effected by them.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I don't know how canon it is but in the dxd manga holy things erase devils from existence but really strong devils aren't effected by them.
That's how it works. The stronger the devil the less effective will the holy things become.

@OuterversalSaibaman

I believe you missed the part where in his profile the holy stuff weakness is only said about his first key. His devil form, not his true form.

Weaknesses: As a Devil, he is more vulnerable to abilities and items that possess holy qualities, such as Holy Swords, Holy Water, and the Light Weapons of Angels | He cannot completely control his true form, so anything that is in close proximity with him gets eliminated without a trace whether friend or foe.

Due to being actual energy, it is only arguable whether the weakness applies to his true form. But anything coming close to sirzechs will get desintegrated.

@Burning

You said "idk if it is" so i just answered you and said it's not a NLF. Since you were unsure on the matter.

Back