• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Since everyone is spamming Xeno Goku, I decided to throw my own 2-B at him

To answer the inevitable question about Haseo's AP, The World is countless, the "at least" comes from him being capable of destroying the entire network, which contains The World and is likely far larger than it, it is unknown how much larger it is though. Also he spams the hell out of his Avatar abilities in this form.

>Xeno Goku spamming because of my thread

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer?"

The justification for 2-B is on Skeith's profile, which Haseo's profile links to, I will add the justification for the "at least" when I have time (going to sleep now).

Depending on the AP difference, stat reduction may not even be a problem.

What does the Stand user start with? And how High is he into 2-B?

In this form he starts by entering Avatar Space, which is multiversal time stop combined with pocket reality manip, he is also invisible and intangible in this state and attacks with Death Manip, then, EE and Data Manip.

This version basically rapidly switches between attacking with Avatar and hitting them normally, the stat amping/reduction is done with items, I'm not too sure how in character it is for him to use them

Warren Valion said:
Also, lmao. What even is that speed for his tier?
That speed only really applies to the Low 7-B versions, everything else about speed is Unknown, I suspect the Avatars might be Infinite, but I haven't found anything reliable on that yet

Phoenixstorm9 said:
In this form he starts by entering Avatar Space, which is multiversal time stop combined with pocket reality manip, he is also invisible and intangible in this state and attacks with Death Manip, then, EE and Data Manip.
Avatar Space doesn't really stop time, it just looks that way for normal users at times because it's like a pocket/alternate reality that they can't perceive in any manner whatsoever unless they're Epitaph users themselves or infected by Aida, interacting with the Serpent of Lore, etc etc.

We don't really see how it looks from their perspective, though it seems exceptionally odd that she doesn't do anything in the slightest while still in battle and seeing Haseo use some special move. It definitely does something, though it might not exactly be Time Stop, she does also appear completely frozen at some points there. Her calling him a cheater might well be because he somehow oneshot her despite losing badly priror to it.

Alkaid had no reason to rush because Haseo was barely standing at that point and his two party members were defeated.

The Avatar space sort of runs "parallel" to The World reality. Through it, you can perceive or affect anything in The World as much as you want, whereas vice-versa isn't true: People in The World reality can't perceive or interact with it (or anything that lies in it like the Epitaphs) in any way.

That makes Avatar space sort of cheating indeed since it means they can freely strike the opponents full force as much as they want with them having no means of defending or fighting back or even knowing they are there or what they're being attacked/affected by.

You can see that Alkaid was still perceiving Haseo as she was even blinking while glaring at him, though nobody had any reaction to the changes in scenery.

That being said, this isn't an argument of mine for one character or another, just clarifying on the Avatar Space thing.

Avatar Space does seem to mess with time though, even if it isn't full on time stop, as it seems that time barely passes while extensive battles and conversations can take place in Avatar Space, battles between two Epitaph Users appear to take seconds to everyone else, what makes this most clear is that everyone reacts to the fights as if one person just suddenly dropped dead, the announcer would've commented on it had, for example, Endrance and Haseo been standing there for several minutes aggressively glowing at eachother.

About that, half of me thinks it's because the Avatar space runs on a different time OR Epitaph users are just *that* much faster than everyone else's perception so they don't notice (but the Epitaph's speed is rated as unknown here I believe so I can't make a case for that).

Regardless, pretty sure that's a bit irrelevant since X. Goku has no means whatsoever to defend himself from, perceive or even interact with Skeith while it attacks him so I'm pretty sure he gets EE'd without knowing where it came from if that EE is 4-D.

Of course and in fairness, this result also depends on Haseo's AP and character here because Goku can still perceive *him* and if he outscales badly he would naturally try to oneshot *him*.

Honestly, I have no idea what the AP is in this particular form, he might well not even be 2-B anymore, all I can say is that it is immensely higher than what it takes to destroy The World. I feel Goku wouldn't be able to realize what was going on before getting hit by any Avatar he chooses to summon.

Back