• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
TheSimpsons
Welcome to the official The Simpsons discussion thread! Here, we can discuss feats, beer, memes, beer, how the show influenced masses and how Family Guy ripped it off. Oh, did I forget the delicious taste of Duff beer?

Jokes aside, let us commence!

D'oh!
~ Homer Simpso​

Buttersamuri said:
Did you know. Homer has a legitimate City level to Mountain level feat in the actual canon?
Homer vs Godzilla, Homer vs All Might, Homer vs Superman, etc.

There's one thing that I actually have been wondering.

Didn't one episode in canon confirm that The Treehouse horror where Homer sells his soul is actually canon? Cause I definitely recall Devil Flanders showed up in canon episode after Bart wanted to sell his soul or something.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Homer has a 3-C feat in a comic

Also should futurama and the Simpsons be counted as sharing a canon? I think they do
Simpson and futuranma was already accepted to be canon due to references and the same creator making them both.

Also. Yes. Do tell this 3-C feat.

Amen.

Also, I guess I'll just ask this.

To everyone, favorite Simpsons episode? Just like to know, no worries.

My favorite episode was The Simpsons movie however I'm not sure if that counts. It was really the emotional episodes that got me. Like the Mona Simpson finding homer got me.

Bruh the Simpsons is the reason why I joined Wikia back in Aug 2014 when I was 9. This is my new account my original one is coming back in a few months.

OH YEAHHHHH THE TIME BART GOT AN F I REMEMBER THAT. ALSO THE TIME LISA SAID BYE TO HER FAVORITE SUBSTITUTE TEACHER THAT GOT ME.

Lmfao Peter is a full on gag character tbh. I liked family guy but the Simpsons will always be in my hearts I used to be obsessed with that show in 3rd-5th grade. How time flies. Another one is Ned getting emotional over Maude and Edna dying. Their are a few emotional scenes that would've be higher on my list if they added music. Like Nelson being reunited with his dad. Maggie knocking out a steroids looking Kearney baby that was beating up Homer.

speaking of peter i wish the crossover was canon since that would mean a 7-C (7-B?) key for homer and peter (radiation buffed them up and they destroyed springfield)

Back