• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppino Spaghetti vs Homer Simpson (7-0-0) (Grace)

koopa3144

He/Him
  • Fight takes place on the top of the pizza tower
  • Speed is equalized
  • Both are 8-C
  • Distance is 15 meters
  • Peppino has his Pistol
  • SBA for anything else
Italian man: 7
(0.33 Tons Of TNT)

Peppino Spaghetti - The Final Rumble Wiki
"D'OH": 0
(0.39 tons of TNT)
Homer Simpson PNG, Free HD Homer Simpson Transparent Image - PNGkit
Incon: 0

Last edited:
Peppino holds an advantage in speed due to speed boosts and LS.
Problem here is actually taking down Homer. Homer has seemingly higher basic cqc skills but Peppino's style is so unsual the only thing i can imagine Homer can do here is the pressure point strike.
Peppino meanwhile could absolutely punch the hell out of him.
Problem here is the fact that Homer won't die due to basic injuries as he has low-mid regen. Really the only way Peppino can win here is either punching him into submission or splittint Homer's skull open and turning his brains to mush. That's literally the only way i see rn.

homer is pretty dumb, peppino Social Influencing can make homer get scared and lead to peppino beating the shit out of him and peppino class K LS helps and peppino still has some regen and is more intelligent, so i think peppino will start whit his gun and then run at homer and punch him

Back