• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The crossover was good. That car wash scene fam lmfao. Also yeah the Simpsons used to have so many emotional scenes. Now the emotional scenes in modern Simpsons are ruined with tasteless jokes or unnecessary dialogue.

LuciusIsMas said:
Lmfao Peter is a full on gag character tbh. I liked family guy but the Simpsons will always be in my hearts I used to be obsessed with that show in 3rd-5th grade. How time flies. Another one is Ned getting emotional over Maude and Edna dying. Their are a few emotional scenes that would've be higher on my list if they added music. Like Nelson being reunited with his dad. Maggie knocking out a steroids looking Kearney baby that was beating up Homer.
Speaking of Time flying:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...YQo7QBCCYwAA&usg=AOvVaw2_u26GMCwDcB3xbKkoZmG-

You know. I was reminded of what Ned would have had potentially that was actually awesome. Though I have doubts the wiki would actually use it

I want to make a Ned Page. But the fact he summons god makes me want to give him summoning. But I don't know if this wiki will allow that

Well it isn't an upgrade. It's an ability. I know he has summoned the help of God more than once in actual canon. Like when god when rolling down the river, he literally called upon god to save Tod.

Ok. I'm making the page. I just made the start of it. To get the general. But it obviously needs feats and abilities I didn't put on here that I know I'm missing. So here is this so we can discuss and build the page. So let's discus on it.

IMG 6861
Summary

Powers and Stats

Tier: At least 8-C

Name:
Ned Flanders

Origin: The Simpsons

Classification:
Human

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Vehicular Mastery (An extremely skilled driver), Acrobatics (seen here), Martial Arts (Is an extremely skilled fight, capable of keeping up and overpower Homer), Summoning (He can summon God to help him), Weapon Mastery (Is extremely skilled in using melee based weaponry), Electricity Manipulation With a taser (This taser is strong enough to effect Homer)

Attack Potency: At least Building level+ (Can one shot Homer)

Speed: Subsonic+ (Comparable if not faster than Homer)

Lifting Strength: Class 1 (Stronger than Homer)

Striking Strength: At least Building Class+

Durability:
At least Building level+ (Can tank hits from Homer)

Stamina: High

Range: Standard melee range, Several dozen meters with guns, Several dozen kilometers with Summoning

Standard Equipment: A Taser

Intelligence: Above Average (An extremely skilled fighter)

Weaknesses: Tends to be very peaceful, Though this did seem changed after the events of Hurricane Neddy

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

Others
Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:

"Standard melee equipment" should be "Standard Melee Range".

When has Ned used a gun?

And where does the kilometer range with summonings come from?

Right. I'll fix that. (This is why I always should triple check this. Stupid mistakes)

Cause God shot down lighting from the clouds. Which should be over dozens of kilometers. Iirc. It's a little over 110. Which he can summon god.

Ned used a gun at one point I thought. Hasn't he? Maybe I'm getting THH memories. But I seriously recall he had a pistol.

Okay, if the lightning stuff happened, it's okay (tho I can't remember that).

The only instance I remember Neddy using a pistol was from THH when he had future visions and had to kill Homer to prevent him from destroying Springfield.

Oh. Shouldnt Homer get Immortality 3 and 4 since his Regen and resurrection can both bring him back (albeit it's a more limited version. But one none the less.)

Moe should get a page. He is the Toughest guy of the verse. Thanks to him carrying around all his larger guns (he does. He has pulled out a shotgun and Machine gun at points in canon). And took a beating from Ned with little reaction. And mind you. Ned was pissed. Moe just said he would have slept with his wife after Maud had just died. So that makes Moe the tough guy of the verse (when considering consistent characters. One off characters would be that World Champion Boxer)

Yes. One of the seasons starts with the reconstruction of the city, and the old lady that helped Homer later makes an apparition that references the movie.

The dome imprisoment is also referenced when Burns tried it.

Back