• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'll get it calced regardless even if it isn't accepted, just in case it is. Or other feats support it. Maybe one episode will be like. I am homer. Oh look. A beam of light. I shall blitz this

And then he did

The end

Yes, it doesn't make any harm to have the feat calced. It's a pretty simple feat that I'd do, but I don't feel like it right now so you are free to take it.

It's really simple. You just need the distance between Abe and the light before Abe moves and the distance his head moved.

The formula is (distance Abe moved * speed of light ) / distance between Abe and the light.

Hmm. I could probably do that with the triangle formula if I got a good shot of the church. I'll see if I can't figure it out.

Yeah, Sub Rel is much better than Rel if the opportunity to discuss whether it's legit or not comes. It's easier to support.

Homer should get poison resistance probably. He has eaten things that should be fatal like drinking a bottle of dish and clothes soap. Regular soaps expired food, on a very consistent basis.

Alrighty. Thank ya

Been looking into the show. Here's a fun question. Who do you think the power house of the verse is?

Rule. They have to be a consistent character. (I'm stuck between a few tbh)

Most of the characters harm each other on a consistent basis without anyone being above the others.

I'd probably say Buffed Marge tho.

Buff Marge I do remember soloed a good chunk of the cast all at once

I always saw in base would probably be between Willie, Moe, and Apu

Willie has always seemed like nobody has beaten him in canon (that I remember). And is the general strong guy

Apu is highly skilled and intelligent. Apparently all of his employees have to be trained in the deadly arts. And his guns

And moe can take a serious beating. And destroyed his bar with a single hit one time with a sledgehammer.

Buttersamuri said:
Buff Marge I do remember soloed a good chunk of the cast all at once

I always saw in base would probably be between Willie, Moe, and Apu

Willie has always seemed like nobody has beaten him in canon (that I remember). And is the general strong guy

I think Drederick Tatum is the strongest wille is most likely 2nd. Amira is highly skilled in combat though.

Apu is highly skilled and intelligent. Apparently all of his employees have to be trained in the deadly arts. And his guns

And moe can take a serious beating. And destroyed his bar with a single hit one time with a sledgehammer.

I just realized. Moe may actually have Probability Manipulation. Despite all his attempts to kill himself. And it happens a lot. They have made it consistent he tries every holiday. He always fails. And it has been shown to be odd reasons at times. Like when he held out his hands to jump off a bridge and Maggie ended up landing in his grip.

So. Homer apparently without the Crayon in his head, proved scientifically that God didn't exist to Ned on accident. So...... Shouldn't Genius be an at least. Not a possibly without the crayon?

Sounds cool. I'll keep my eye out for that when it's out.

Btw. Would the cast interacting with their Thought bubbles count as Non Physical interaction?

Buttersamuri said:
Would the cast interacting with their Thought bubbles count as Non Physical interaction?
yup

homer also interacted with sunlight before right? so that makes 2 NPI feats

Does that count as NPI?

Edit: I misunderstood. The two instances are with the thought bubble and the sunlight. My bad.

Buttersamuri said:
Yea. I'm trying to find more feats to support it so he isn't like Peter. Dab </div>
speaking of which im still confused why marge's teleportation and bullet-reflecting feats got removed when probably every cartoon character has their fair share of one-off abilities

Her Hair bounces bullets cause it's got too much hair product. Not even sure if that's inconsistent. They are much stronger than bullets. So the fact they can cut through her hair easily doesn't add any inconsistenty.

The Calaca said:
We'll discuss that later, but I've explained to Ant that The Simpsons isn't a realistic show anymore, and the Toon Force is more prone now.
Didn't I hear you mention of a speed feat with one of the characters?

The Calaca said:
Yes, Buttersamuri already calced it. It's Sub Relativistic.
SUB RELATIVISTIC SIMPSONS?!... Is it only Abe or better yet it actually scales? Otherwise we might have a "Homer Simpson Vs Star Butterfly." Bout a coming, Then again that is a large leap in a way.

Back