• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
My vote goes to Reinhard Heydrich, yes his AP is much lower than Silver Surfer but his hax makes up for that destructive capability gap. Reinhard has dealt with Silver Surfer's major hax such as Precognition via his Acasuality, Regenerationn via killing Methulusah who I recall has Mid Godly Regenerationn and teleportation? Reinhard laughs at Surfer's hax pretty easily. Further there is no statements on Surfer's profile explictly stating he has any resistances to conceptual manipulation only atomic destruction which Reinhard can bypass easily with Longinuze Testament or Samiel's Briah. Further since you didn't state if Reinhard is IC or not I can easily assume Reinhard would want to start off with NHWF and blitz the crap out of Surfer in a battle of attrition since that is the main premise of Dies Irae anyways.

welp Himiko just mentioned what needs to be mentioned so yeah Reinhard soul sucks the surfer to legion…and Reinhard becomes even more glorious LOL

So Surfer becomes Reinhard's herald (SS-0 & RH-2) well this seems like a hax stomp XD

TISSG7Redgrave said:
welp Himiko just mentioned what needs to be mentioned so yeah Reinhard soul sucks the surfer to legion…and Reinhard becomes even more glorious LOL
Surfer has resistance to soul sucking.

Does this version of Reinhard have resistance tobtransmutatuon?

@Joseph hmm idk if resistance will help but…the spear deal conceptual damage anyway basically since the surfer has a history he will get killed by that plus looking at this lance gives bad effects anyway so…

idek if transmutation matters if he launches the spear first

TISSG7Redgrave said:
@Joseph hmm idk if resistance will help but…the spear deal conceptual damage anyway basically since the surfer has a history he will get killed by that plus looking at this lance gives bad effects anyway so…
idek if transmutation matters if he launches the spear first
Surfer can can enter dimensional planes where all points in time intersect each other, I don't know if conceptual damage can kill him. Surfer's transmutation can kill people. Also Surfer has precog and can see all incoming attack (past, present, fututre) with power cosmic.

the problem is that the spear when thrown in that instant is in your face and will chase you unless he can cross dimension first but he would have to know that the spear is also always faster than the surfer

TISSG7Redgrave said:
the problem is that the spear when thrown in that instant is in your face and will chase you unless he can cross dimension first but he would have to know that the spear is also always faster than the surfer
What's the fastest speed feat of the spear? Surfer is the fastest non-abstract character in Marvel alongside The Runner

The real cal howard said:
I still think that's an NLF, but whatever.
it has a certain weakness such as time stop and i believe in his base form as long as it isn't a higher plane of existence it is sorta is though i suspect immeasurable will beat it in base form…until reinhard goes hadou but that's my thinking which could be wrong (i'm not sure if being a higher dimensional being escapes fenriswolf basically)

@Red. Being affected by timestop or immeasurability doesn't make it any less of an NLF. Even Othinus' Gungir, which basically is the same thing (nearly to a T) isn't hyped up as much as this.

Azathoth The Blind Idiot God said:
Surfer wins with hax
Fixed it for you. At least try coming up with a better explanation than 'X wins because of hax' as if Surfer lacks in hax department

So....correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't it been proved that Silver Surfer has all the abilities that could lead to the spear missing(dimensional travel and time travel)? Not to mention Silver Surfer doesn't really have death conditions so why would this outright kill him?

because it would hit him in the same instant it was launched as it ignores the concept of distance and he wouldn't know that will instantly kill him

Cosmic Awareness hax would solve that issue wouldn't it? If it is effective enough to kill him, he'd sense that and be able to time/dimension hack. If it doesn't instakill then this battle is over because surfer easily overpowers the durability feats of his opponent.

The real cal howard said:
@Red. Being affected by timestop or immeasurability doesn't make it any less of an NLF. Even Othinus' Gungir, which basically is the same thing (nearly to a T) isn't hyped up as much as this.
Nilfheimsr Fenriswolf is explicitly stated to not care if you go beyond the speed of light, as the user will still be faster. Not much else you can do about it unless you can somehow negate the effect. Should be noted that it didn't work on Methuselah as he is the concept of darkness and exists where it is. And seeing as his portfolio covers the darkness in your heart... YEAH. Pseudo-omnipresence of a sort pretty much ***** it up as well.

Time stop being a definitive yes since it is pretty much outright stated in the narration.

In addition, the Longinuslanze has feats of ignoring the concept of distance to strike its target. So it wouldn't matter how far away or fast the target is, since distance is effectively nil once this spear is tossed.

Wasn't there an excerpt from the VN that say if both Ren's Ouverture and Schreiber's Niflheimsr exhibit infinite speed Niflheimsr would still be superior due to how it works ? Not sure which route but im pretty sure it exist somewhere

Question

Isn't it Reinhard's successor who uses the distance ignoring, not Reinhard? Why would he have it? Does he have feats of ignoring distance in Dies Irae?

@Monarch Laciel

Because it's the same Longinuslanze Testament. As the possessor for a much longer period of time, Reinhard should know its full capabilities and thus be able to use it to the same extent.

However, I'm not certain if he's done so in Dies Irae, but the scaling should still work.

If he's never shown it in Dies Irae, I don't think he should have it. Maybe his successor worked out a new trick with it.

It just seems like "always faster and never misses" is completely irrelevant if it could already ignore the concept of distance. I doubt that the longinus having never missing and ever chasing attributes would be made as big a deal of if it could automatically and instantly hit whatever he throws. You'd think that the "instantly hitting" would be more impressive than "chasing you forever".

No she wouldn't have a new trick as she just inherit it and Reinhard had it for like 61 years plus with all the resets he should have it. It would be stupid if he didn't know that after all this time

Apparently he's never shown it, and has always used an inferior version to do basically the same thing. If he could do it, he would have used it.

Doesn't Reinhard's memory get reset with the resets as well? I thought Mercurius was the only one unharmed by it.

no one could match him at all tbf only Mercurius's sensories could so i don't think he even needed that. Also Valeria using Briah launched it at Ren and managed to get him and Marie in Kasumi's route albeit they were close but it happened real fast. Again it's more of the inheritance of the same object so there is no change in it and that's implying its a fake which we know what happens to those who try to copy it. It's also the manifestation of Mercurius suicidal intentions

Well he does get deja-vu from time to time so while he doesn't remember fully he gets glimpses of what previously happened like in the three colors prelude reinhard saw a vision of him vs Ren being stopped by mercurius in Marie's route

I didn't imply the new one is a fake, but just because Rindou could ignore distance with it doesn't mean Reinhard could. If he knew his spear would endlessly chase the target while being faster than them, why would he even bother trying to work out if it could ignore distance?

Back