• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Silver Surfer vs. Janemba (Not Shin Budokai version)

Mr Wukong said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
No he woudn't. SPC would legit wreck and speed blitz him all over the place. Far too much power for Surfer.

1st scan is him blasting someone to atoms.

2nd is transmutation into atoms.

3rd scan is not showing anything.

Higher power = more hax. And Janemba power far outclasses Norrin

Transmutation was useless against Vegiot by Gohan-buu and Gohan-buu even caught him off gaurd with it, and Buu can do anything he wants with his beam.

Majin Buu can do anything he wants

Majin Buu
He absorbs various things. He can change his opponent into whatever object he imagines. He mainly turns people into his beloved candy, using a beam of light that comes from the antenna on his head. His ability to absorb the attacks inflicted on him is extraordinarily high, and his special trait is to be able to instantly mimic those attacks.

Reducing someone to atoms is useless. Even Trunks can do so

Surfer get's one-shot. Atom level hax is nothing to people who can handle attacks on a atom level to begin with.
Literally what? You do know speed is equalized right? And that Surfer is likely FTL+ as well?

I don't get what your logic is. No one in DBZ has hax on the level of the Surfer, that's the end of it.

Oh my god this comic downplay lmao

Surfer is blatantly FTL+ - he broke out of handcuffs in a few nanoseconds http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=34739 . Also Thor is FTL+ as well - and I'm sure Quicksilver is as well.

Janemba's low tier reality warping won't save him. Surfer could literally turn him to sand.

@NJS:

That would make sense if it wasn't official that Silver Surfer was around the same level as Thor.

Nah he was Trying to downgrade SS and Thor by saying something about Quicksilver, I just think that was an usual inconsistency that happen in the marvel comic and should not be taken seriously but nevermind since even Quicksilver is FTL+.

WHy are me post deleted ?

Even your author in your comics states there is a difference between flying to other planets and combat itself.

And Janemba is far from a low tier reality warper, the guy warped the afterlife and created his own space.

Back