• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Significance of history and destructive potential in a certain level of forces

Hello everyone!
I have been sitting on this site for many years and vsb has become a place for me where I can have a great discussion with other people and have an interesting time with calculations. I wanted to write this thread a few months ago, but I couldn't get my thoughts together because of its scale and the fact that it affects 90% of the content. However, I'm here and decided to do it. I'm sure there will be those who disagree with my theses or say that this has already happened, but I really would like to do something to improve the wiki system.

We will talk about the NARRATIVE and its influence on the level of verse. And also on the contradiction of many calculations of the history of poetry and the logic of narration. This thread is just a starting point, and therefore, if I have the right number of supporters, then later I will delve into each of the points by creating a new thread for them.

Before answering the points, I would like you to read the entire post in its entirety. It's not about lowering specific verses. They have their own calculations that have already been accepted. We are talking about changing the system of force assessment and a more rigorous approach. Therefore, if you suddenly see that I made a mistake with your favorite verse, I will be glad if you point it out to me, but do not make the discussion of your verse the main topic. I hope for your understanding.

Now I would like to talk about such things as:

1) Tier list. Exploits and statements. Destructive potential and attacking potential. What is more important? The role of earthquake calculations, cloud calculations, and kinetic energy calculations in the force level. Attacking potential or hacks?
2) Force multipliers and when should they really be used?
3) Lifting force. Does any feat of strength really apply to LS?

4) To what extent does the level of forces fit into the narrative of the verse and does not violate the logic of the work?

Tier list. Which is more important - destructive potential or attacking potential?

In the history of art, the destructive potential of a character plays a huge role in demonstrating the power of a character.

"He's a monster! He punched the asphalt with his bare hands like it was butter or jelly!"
"This guy destroyed a damn mountain with one punch!"
"This guy is going to destroy an entire planet. He is incredibly strong..."

You've probably heard these quotes in various works. The best way to show the strength of a character is a simple visual demonstration through which we, as a viewer, reader or player, can directly observe.
Of course, the authors do not always have enough budget, strength or skills, and we can get an idea of strength through the statements of other characters or the author's comments. However, this is an item that needs to be given sufficient attention.

On the one hand, we have God of War and Devil May Cry, where a whole ent is built on these statements and the authors cannot fully show the scale of the characters' powers through visualization, because this will turn a brutal slasher into a Gurren-Lagann.

On the other hand, we have works like Grappler Baki, where we have a huge amount that the characters surpass all human weapons, can defeat the country, move faster than light. But this is absolutely in contrast to the fact that ordinary bullets are able to pierce the skin of characters and bleed them, so a conventional nuclear missile, if it does not erase the character into dust, then completely burns his skin, leaving him to die. Or it contradicts the moments when the characters do not dodge much slower attacks. It contradicts the moments when the characters explicitly say that they are not sure about their statements regarding power scaling.

Or the author simply does not understand what he is writing. I swear, if you want, I'll ask my friend to find a moment where the magazine says that Yujiro is transcendent about time and space or something like that. What the hell?

If the feats shown are direct evidence, then the statements are more secondary achievements. I'm not saying that we should completely ignore them, but we should take them much more seriously.
A quote "He can destroy our world" can simultaneously be supportive for calculating High 6-A/5-B, and it is vague to talk about the character's ability to do this, because with enough time, even a 7-C character with hypersonic+ speed can destroy the world without the resulting resistance.
"He is more dangerous than any human weapon" can also be successfully suited for the Supersonic+ and 8-B character, who will simply leave the line of fire of any weapon and destroy the enemy's equipment and army with greater success than the 7-C bomb will do.

Anyway, the best evidence of a character's strength is his destructive potential, because this is exactly what the author wanted and was able to show us.

If the destructive potential shows the power of a character through the scale of destruction or the level of phenomena necessary for them, then the attacking potential is a broader concept that covers any manifestations of the character's interaction with surrounding people or the environment, whether it is the creation of an earthquake, storm, freezing of something or many other options.

However, do the authors always think about what real power the character carries through these manifestations?

In his interview, Murata stated that the Evil Eye character has a "multi-buildeng" level and we really saw how this devil threw several buildings at once. However, we have a 7-C hurricane calculation, which goes against what Murata and One intended.

Works such as Kengan and Grappler Baki have a number of earthquake exploits that place the verse at a level from 8-B to 7-C, although all the exploits of the verse do not go beyond 9-B, and the best of them are 9-A/8-C. Moreover, we see that conventional weapons and items can also harm characters. Is this author's stupidity? Of course, the authors of works often overestimate knives and bullets. However, this makes it clear that they clearly do not intend the characters to be like Godzilla, capable of surviving a nuclear bomb.

Speaking of the nuclear bomb. For example, I will also give the characters of Prototype, whose destructive character set is within 8-C, however, we have a potential earthquake feat that puts the verse at 8-A/Low 7-C with a low end and probably higher if higher magnitudes are used. However, at the end of the game we have a scene where the character was torn to pieces by the shock wave of a nuclear explosion, which had a force of 8-B.

More recently, the verse Kimetsu no Yaiba scaled to 8-A through the feat of freezing, while all other feats of the verse were at the strength of 8-C and even the strongest character of the verse did not demonstrate anything close to this.

Of course, these are all specific examples and they are not applicable to all statements, but some demonstrate the very fact of the problem of the difference between DP and AP.
I have seen many other verses where all the exploits did not go beyond the 8th tier, however, we had exploits of freezing, earthquakes and the formation of storms, which put the verses on the 7th and 6th tier.

Personally, I think that such calculations should be supportive, not basic. If a character shows 8-C feats throughout the story, takes damage from verse characters who didn't show anything above 8-C, but demonstrated 7-C ability at some point, it seems questionable to scale it up to that. This should be discussed and either treated as an outlier, or we can use "possibly" if it is so important for us to maintain a high level of verse and the fact of compromise.
This turns the dubious "7-C" into "8-C, possibly 7-C", which makes more sense.

Also, these calculations will be an excellent support for a full-fledged level determination if we have a relaxed or ordinary Low 7-C feat, and the supporting feat is 7-C. Or if there is a High 6-C destruction feat and a 6-B supporting feat. As long as it's in the same tier and doesn't look like an outlier, it makes sense.

Of course, we have many exploits of the storm that are a manifestation of pure physical strength, as in the case of All Might, which hit so hard that a thunderstorm formed.

However, it seems to me that most of these feats relate more to abilities and hacks, rather than being a means of manifesting AP.
I think these are great supporting feats that can help with scaling when there are similar DP calculations, even with lower values, but coming in the same tier.

Force multipliers. How reliable is this shit anyway?

Sometimes, to indicate the superiority or growth of a character, the author often resorts to statements based on power multipliers.

"He's twice as fast!"
"He's 10 times stronger than me."

I'm not against using multipliers, but they should also be logically sound.

In Kengan, we have a moment when, receiving a blow from Wakatsuki, Ohma admits that he is outnumbered 5 times. We also see an x3 multiplier for kicks for Wakatsuki. Ohma successfully survives these attacks, albeit with serious damage, although the attack exceeds its strength by 15 times, but does not cause anything more than bruises and cracks in bones. Does it make sense? Hardly.
In the same Kengan, there is a scene where Raian was beaten by Edward using x3.33 and no one could even damage him, but at the end of the fight he breaks through the enemy into pieces, even if he was completely weakened. He does this while in his basic form, which also doesn't make sense.

The biggest madness of multipliers for me is the Black Clover verse. I will say right away that I am not familiar with the work and only observe that we have in mind High 6-A and a bunch of multipliers that raise the verse to Low 5-B (!!!). It looks like pure madness considering the number of multipliers.
Multipliers work with a small number of them, but when the entire power level of a verse is based on 1 feat and a dozen of its multipliers, it looks far-fetched.

I think for the full use of multipliers, we should see supporting feats, which do not even have to confirm the multiplier figure exactly, but only show clear superiority.

Lifting power. How did "I can lift the car" turn into "I left a dent in the steel door and now I have a Class M"?

I understand that strength can be measured both in how heavy an object you lift and in how fast you throw it. However, this has gone too far now.

I will cite the same Kengan, Grappler Baki and Chainsaw Man as an example, because these are works that I am well versed in.

The first two tell the story of ordinary people who became superhumans through training and comprehension of martial arts. Yes, we have exploits where they break down walls and do other crazy AP things. However, they have never shown that they have the ability to lift tens of thousands of tons, as calculations for crushing stone, steel or wood suggest.
Throughout the story, the characters can show that they throw people like rag dolls, flip trucks, lift cars and hold helicopters, but all this does not go beyond the boundaries of Class 100. At best, it reaches values of 70 tons for the highest LS feats.
We also have a lot of claims that the strength records of the characters are 500 kg.
In Kengan, a character with one of the most outstanding powers has trouble lifting a 20 kg sword because his center of gravity is located at the very end of the blade. Hayami also threatens to blow up the building, saying that everyone will die, which implies that the characters will not be able to rise from the rubble of the arena.
The characters also look tense as they perform their much weaker feats.

Because of this, Class M calculations, which find the force of a push, jump or hand pressure, giving results 1000 times higher than what the strongest representatives of the universe show, seem to be an outlier.

Power levels and does it fit with the story?

Against the background of all this discussion, I have a question - how well the calculated levels of forces fit into the framework of the story and the logic of the narrative.

Using the example of scaling the same Kengan and Baki, we see that the entire verse is within the framework of 7-C, which makes them more dangerous than nuclear bombs, but in the course of history this applies only to the 2 strongest characters of these verses, against which the rest simply fade.

We have many situations where characters have calculations of High 7-A, and then the author seriously opposes the character's strength to a nuclear bomb and considers it a threat.
Or a situation where a High 6-A character is wholeheartedly surprised that his opponent can destroy a mountain.

This is also perfectly evident in the scaling example of Ultron, which, until one of its last editions, scaled as Low 4-C, which made absolutely meaningless its "High 6-A with preparation" key when it intended to destroy the surface of the earth with a sophisticated plan.

This can also be illustrated by the Beelzebub universe, where half of the verse is High 6-C, while the main villain's attack was supposed to destroy everything within a 10 km radius and kill all the characters, and other characters scaling to High 6-C did not show anything above 8-B.

First of all, we must not forget that we are dealing with the characters of the stories in which all the exploits and events take place. The authors may make mistakes such as punching with ordinary bullets and something of this category, but the narrative also imposes its own limits. Therefore, if in the course of the narrative we are told that the characters are in the 9th tier, and the manifestations of the destruction of the 7th tier seem to be a disaster and certain death for all of them, then the 7th tier obtained for them through calculations simply does not make sense.

Personally, I think that such calculations should be supportive, not basic. If a character shows 8-C feats throughout the story, takes damage from verse characters who didn't show anything above 8-C, but demonstrated 7-C ability at some point, it seems questionable to scale it up to that. This should be discussed and either treated as an outlier, or we can use "possibly" if it is so important for us to maintain a high level of verse and the fact of compromise.
This turns the dubious "7-C" into "8-C, possibly 7-C", which makes more sense.

Also, these calculations will be an excellent support for a full-fledged level determination if we have a relaxed or ordinary Low 7-C feat, and the supporting feat is 7-C. Or if there is a High 6-C destruction feat and a 6-B supporting feat. As long as it's in the same tier and doesn't look like an outlier, it makes sense.
I agree with you on these points. We should use possibly or likely. And we need feats close to the level in question in the verse.
The biggest madness of multipliers for me is the Black Clover verse. I will say right away that I am not familiar with the work and only observe that we have in mind High 6-A and a bunch of multipliers that raise the verse to Low 5-B (!!!). It looks like pure madness considering the number of multipliers.
Multipliers work with a small number of them, but when the entire power level of a verse is based on 1 feat and a dozen of its multipliers, it looks far-fetched.

I think for the full use of multipliers, we should see supporting feats, which do not even have to confirm the multiplier figure exactly, but only show clear superiority.
Completely agree on this point. The multiplier should definitely be reviewed and in the case of Black Clover, Ichika and Asta are Low 5-B so Asta can just solo Lucius currently without any problem and Ichika should be able to beat up all the paladins single-handedly, no one could hurt her.

Lifting power. How did "I can lift the car" turn into "I left a dent in the steel door and now I have a Class M"?

I understand that strength can be measured both in how heavy an object you lift and in how fast you throw it. However, this has gone too far now.

I will cite the same Kengan, Grappler Baki and Chainsaw Man as an example, because these are works that I am well versed in.

The first two tell the story of ordinary people who became superhumans through training and comprehension of martial arts. Yes, we have exploits where they break down walls and do other crazy AP things. However, they have never shown that they have the ability to lift tens of thousands of tons, as calculations for crushing stone, steel or wood suggest.
Throughout the story, the characters can show that they throw people like rag dolls, flip trucks, lift cars and hold helicopters, but all this does not go beyond the boundaries of Class 100. At best, it reaches values of 70 tons for the highest LS feats.
We also have a lot of claims that the strength records of the characters are 500 kg.
In Kengan, a character with one of the most outstanding powers has trouble lifting a 20 kg sword because his center of gravity is located at the very end of the blade. Hayami also threatens to blow up the building, saying that everyone will die, which implies that the characters will not be able to rise from the rubble of the arena.
The characters also look tense as they perform their much weaker feats.

Because of this, Class M calculations, which find the force of a push, jump or hand pressure, giving results 1000 times higher than what the strongest representatives of the universe show, seem to be an outlier.
This really deserves to be studied. There are a lot of cases that are really ambiguous.
First of all, we must not forget that we are dealing with the characters of the stories in which all the exploits and events take place. The authors may make mistakes such as punching with ordinary bullets and something of this category, but the narrative also imposes its own limits. Therefore, if in the course of the narrative we are told that the characters are in the 9th tier, and the manifestations of the destruction of the 7th tier seem to be a disaster and certain death for all of them, then the 7th tier obtained for them through calculations simply does not make sense.
There can be a lot of inconsistencies in the storyline. Here I don't know how the staff members decided to handle these cases from the start.

Last edited:
I agree with you on these points. We should use a possibly or a probably. And we need feats close to the level in question in the verse.
Yes, we have many verses where the level of power is based on such feats, while the feats of god tiers may not even come close to this.
Completely agree on this point. The multiplier should definitely be reviewed and in the case of Black Clover, Ichika and Asta are Low 5-B so Asta can just solo Lucius currently without any problem and Ichika should be able to beat up all the paladins single-handedly, no one could hurt her.
We'd better use "At least" for this
This really deserves to be studied. There are a lot of cases that are really ambiguous.
Chainsaw man feat is absolutely insane in this regard.

We have feat 9-A through which we received Class G with a result of 200 million tons. However, if this was a PE feat and the character actually lifted 200 million tons, then it would be a Low 7-C baseline. Just think. We have the difference between 9-A and Low 7-C using the same weight value
There can be a lot of inconsistencies in the storyline. Here I don't know how the staff members decided to handle these cases from the start.
In Kengan, characters have a potential scaling of 8-A to 7-C, making them comparable to a nuclear bomb.

However, recently the Worm created their own nuclear bomb and all the Kengan characters were completely horrified by this, because they could not resist anything.

This is weird.

Yes, we have many verses where the level of power is based on such feats, while the feats of god tiers may not even come close to this.
To be reviewed if possible.
We'd better use "At least" for this
I would rather say likely.
Chainsaw man feat is absolutely insane in this regard.

We have feat 9-A through which we received Class G with a result of 200 million tons. However, if this was a PE feat and the character actually lifted 200 million tons, then it would be a Low 7-C baseline. Just think. We have the difference between 9-A and Low 7-C using the same weight value
It's true.
In Kengan, characters have a potential scaling of 8-A to 7-C, making them comparable to a nuclear bomb.

However, recently the Worm created their own nuclear bomb and all the Kengan characters were completely horrified by this, because they could not resist anything.

This is weird.
Very weird. And there is even worse.

I'm kind of confused, we always tackle all these things with case by case in mind. And furthermore, it isn't generally a good idea in the long run to attempt biting off more than one can chew. The topic of outliers vs PIS is something that could very greatly from verse to verse, and a lot of things are indeed non combat applicable AP feats that do not scale to striking strength or durability by default outside of UES scaling. And even verses with UES scaling may have issues that casual attacks should not downscale from trump card final attacks that cannot be used more than once without suffering either great fatigue or death.

Multipliers are case by case, in the case of Kaioken; it outright states multiplying the energy output and speed linearly. Unsure about Black Clover's consistency but I'd ask CloverDragon about that. But of course, some people may say "10 times better" or "A million times stronger" as a hyperbole. So there may be more scrutiny for those examples but Shounen verses tend to be more on point compared to some down to earth Modern Warfare genres.

We kind of do make case by case for lifting feats, but a rule of thumb is that lifting large objects usually scale to striking strength if they can move at relatively decent speeds according to DonTalkDT. And other times, some would argue that supporting the sheer weight would be durability at least; thus scaling GPE if someone lifts up a skyscraper to durability could be possible. We also acknowledge that blocking powerful strikes and not budging is technically lifting strength, but it's hard to use those reliably without resorting to calc stacking.

And there is a lot more case by case to take into account. Some protagonists hold back a lot because it's their character. And other times, protagonists are supposed to be pretty normal level when it comes to power level, but happen to have many occasions of living when giant explosions happen. Though, my counter argument to most feats like that may have more to do with us not knowing how far they were from the epic center when the explosion happens, or for all we know something else shielded them or they manage to find lucky escapes. But even ones where they might have withstood nuke level explosions, we typically consider the main protagonist of a light gun heavy verse surviving those out of pure dumb luck to be the most common example of outliers.

There's a lot to look over here.

Focusing on the Lifting Strength topic; I do agree that has gotten a bit out of hand. A character might have no feats of actually lifting anything heavy but because they jumped at Relativistic velocities while having the mass of an ordinary person, they may end up with a lifting strength value of being able to lift up a small moon.

Well yeah, I agree jumping super fast or throwing small objects far may not be lifting strength. Especially since the momentum to do those feats ties more into SS than LS.

I'm kind of confused, we always tackle all these things with case by case in mind. And furthermore, it isn't generally a good idea in the long run to attempt biting off more than one can chew. The topic of outliers vs PIS is something that could very greatly from verse to verse, and a lot of things are indeed non combat applicable AP feats that do not scale to striking strength or durability by default outside of UES scaling. And even verses with UES scaling may have issues that casual attacks should not downscale from trump card final attacks that cannot be used more than once without suffering either great fatigue or death.
I have encountered the problem of ejection feats many times before and most often it is due to earthquake calculations.

Shaking something when people start to get scared that it's an earthquake is a fairly common feat in anime and most often the authors don't even know what power it carries.

So I thought we'd better look at the earthquake calculations and consider them alongside the rest of the feats so we don't end up with High 7-C results when all the other results are 9-A/8-C.
Multipliers are case by case, in the case of Kaioken; it outright states multiplying the energy output and speed linearly. Unsure about Black Clover's consistency but I'd ask CloverDragon about that. But of course, some people may say "10 times better" or "A million times stronger" as a hyperbole. So there may be more scrutiny for those examples but Shounen verses tend to be more on point compared to some down to earth Modern Warfare genres.
I guess we're better off using "possibly" for cases like this, because making a Low 5-B out of a High 6-A feat and a bunch of quotes is crazy. Especially when we don't have feats or quotes that even approximately support this level
We kind of do make case by case for lifting feats, but a rule of thumb is that lifting large objects usually scale to striking strength if they can move at relatively decent speeds according to DonTalkDT. And other times, some would argue that supporting the sheer weight would be durability at least; thus scaling GPE if someone lifts up a skyscraper to durability could be possible. We also acknowledge that blocking powerful strikes and not budging is technically lifting strength, but it's hard to use those reliably without resorting to calc stacking.
I also believe that writers rarely make much sense of the moments when characters bend steel or crush concrete, because later on those same characters have problems with much smaller things
And there is a lot more case by case to take into account. Some protagonists hold back a lot because it's their character. And other times, protagonists are supposed to be pretty normal level when it comes to power level, but happen to have many occasions of living when giant explosions happen. Though, my counter argument to most feats like that may have more to do with us not knowing how far they were from the epic center when the explosion happens, or for all we know something else shielded them or they manage to find lucky escapes. But even ones where they might have withstood nuke level explosions, we typically consider the main protagonist of a light gun heavy verse surviving those out of pure dumb luck to be the most common example of outliers.
I was just giving an example where a character doesn't stand a chance against even a fraction of a nuke and dies from exposure to 8-B, but scales to 8-A and Low 7-C via earthquake, having no other DP feats

There's a lot to look over here.

Focusing on the Lifting Strength topic; I do agree that has gotten a bit out of hand. A character might have no feats of actually lifting anything heavy but because they jumped at Relativistic velocities while having the mass of an ordinary person, they may end up with a lifting strength value of being able to lift up a small moon.
What confuses me most are the calculations based on torsional, compressive and tensile forces.

I myself am the author of a huge number of such calculations, but I understand that this is something crazy.

They make sense as supportive, but they are on a small scale.

Just think, squeezing a stone in your palm so hard that it crumbles will have greater meaning than lifting a plane or train.

Twisting a steel door or pressing a crater with a diameter of two meters will give a greater result than lifting a skyscraper.

I guess we're better off using "possibly" for cases like this, because making a Low 5-B out of a High 6-A feat and a bunch of quotes is crazy. Especially when we don't have feats or quotes that even approximately support this level
Especially when the verse is just based on multipliers. Having up to two levels just with multipliers is pretty crazy.

Especially when the verse is just based on multipliers. Having up to two levels just with multipliers is pretty crazy.
Multipliers that are important to the story, you are not blaming Dragon ball for having SSJ or Kaio Ken but Black Clover for having Zetten (x20 and this is the MINIMUN because it could be x100) and a confirmed x2 from a fusion and from Lucifero being at half strenght?

Multipliers that are important to the story, you are not blaming Dragon ball for having SSJ or Kaio Ken but Black Clover for having Zetten (x20 and this is the MINIMUN because it could be x100) and a confirmed x2 from a fusion and from Lucifero being at half strenght?
As far as I know all DB multipliers are within 2-C

As far as I know all DB multipliers are within 2-C
Then you don't know about base Goku being 1/200th of his SSJ2 nor Kaio ken x4 being a literal x4 to his stats and the "whole" wiki agrees with that (at least, to have enough admins share this opinion)

If you know nothing about the verse why are you bringing it up in this thread? This is literally just argument from incredulity.

If you know nothing about the verse why are you bringing it up in this thread? This is literally just argument from incredulity.
Because this is a clear example where the verse went very far through the factors, without feats or statements close to this level

For SSJ I don't really know how it worked on the wiki and since you just mentioned it I'll look but for Black Clover there is a big problem. The multiplier should have been explained at a minimum.

Because this is a clear example where the verse went very far through the factors, without feats or statements close to this level

Again, you can not make a claim like this with 0 knowledge on the verse. The multipliers are consistent and important to the plot of the story. Some of them are even temporary power ups but you failed to realize that because YOU ARE NOT KNOWLEDGEABLE.

Please refrain from bringing up verses you have no knowledge on. Thank you. Your arguments are very incredulous.

Be grateful Black Clover isn't already at 5-B and possibly even star level with multipliers stacked on the lucifero statement. We aren't stupid enough to realise where multipliers aren't fitting with narrative. Why else do you think our speed got nuked to shit?

Aight, my fellas said pretty much everything, but this thread wasn't supposed to be focused on Black Clover, I hope OP got the point though.

Let's try to not derail it any further.

My problem is that being 10x stronger doesn't necessarily mean destroying 10x more.

AP ≠ DC due to a lot of factors like range. I thought this was common knowledge.

Multipliers show how much a certain character is stronger than another who scale to their destructive feat. If the story consistently dictates a character is x times stronger then their AP must reflect that.

Again, you can not make a claim like this with 0 knowledge on the verse. The multipliers are consistent and important to the plot of the story. Some of them are even temporary power ups but you failed to realize that because YOU ARE NOT KNOWLEDGEABLE.

Please refrain from bringing up verses you have no knowledge on. Thank you. Your arguments are very incredulous.
Do you have any claims or feats that support tier 5?

Therefore, without this, the essence of things does not change, no matter how much passive aggression you put into your messages.

Multipliers can be a good support and inverse scaling, but when a verse jumps two levels just through multipliers and nothing else, it's crazy

My problem is that being 10x stronger doesn't necessarily mean destroying 10x more.
Ap isn't about "destroying" stuffs though. It's mainly about the energy behind attacks, so yeah being 10× stronger – in most cases – would mean 10× more energy

Aight, my fellas said pretty much everything, but this thread wasn't supposed to be focused on Black Clover, I hope OP got the point though.

Let's try to not derail it any further.
The thread isn't focused on Black Clover but it was mentioned as an example and then supporters came to yell at us and beat the shit out of us.

AP ≠ DC due to a lot of factors like range. I thought this was common knowledge.

Multipliers show how much a certain character is stronger than another who scale to their destructive feat. If the story consistently dictates a character is x times stronger then their AP must reflect that.
I know that.

Therefore, without this, the essence of things does not change, no matter how much passive aggression you put into your messages.

Multipliers can be a good support and inverse scaling, but when a verse jumps two levels just through multipliers and nothing else, it's crazy
There is multiple statements, and even a black hole feat that we don't use. If you have a problem with it, you can make a BC crt, no point in discussing about that here.

Read the verse page and CRTs associated with the multipliers.

And I’m not responding to your incredulous takes. If you think it’s crazy, i do not care. They consistently compare the strengths of characters in the verse.

This is my final post on the matter.

Ap isn't about "destroying" stuffs though. It's mainly about the energy behind attacks, so yeah being 10× stronger – in most cases – would mean 10× more energy
Yes, this thread also touches on the topic of DP and AP.

Literally due to the fact that the feat happens in 1 frame, a feat that was probably intended to be how 7-C could become 6-B.

KE's feats are insane in this regard and always produce huge results

The thread isn't focused on Black Clover but it was mentioned as an example and then supporters came to yell at us and beat the shit out of us.
Because you guys got things wrong in the first place. Just look at this

"Ichika and Asta are Low 5-B so Asta can just solo Lucius currently without any problem and Ichika should be able to beat up all the paladins single-handedly, no one could hurt her"

If you looked a little more into their profiles you would have noticed that they are only this high when they use a single, very hard to land technique. Heck, their durability without it is only Moon level, Ichika's is barely above Baseline 5-C too. Come on now

Because you guys got things wrong in the first place. Just look at this

"Ichika and Asta are Low 5-B so Asta can just solo Lucius currently without any problem and Ichika should be able to beat up all the paladins single-handedly, no one could hurt her"

If you looked a little more into their profiles you would have noticed that they are only this high when they use a single, very hard to land technique. Heck, their durability is only Moon level, Ichika's is barely above Baseline 5-C too. Come on now
The zetten also gives them durability in terms of their AP. It's not some sort of ultimate technique but some sort of boost. That's where the problem is. The verse is very much based on multipliers.

Last edited:
So, I don't want to turn my thread into a stream of negativity.

I wasn't wrong to use an example I wasn't familiar with, but I was quick to point out that some of the verses were examples.

Sorry if I offended anyone with my statements, that was not my intention.
However, from the outside, this verse is a good example of how multipliers raise the level of a verse without feats of the same tier.

Although it is strange that we do not have a calculation of the black hole's feat, because it would help scaling

Just a note that this is a staff only discussion thread...
Can regular members express their opinion specifically on the topic of a thread with 1 message, but without turning the thread into a bunch of messages on another topic?

I think the competent opinion of users will also be useful if you allow

Back