• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since comics Thor has immunity to mindhax... it wouldn't make a difference if it were canon or legends.

Legends Sidious absolutely muderstomps 616 Thor.

This is Canon Sidious vs Ultimate Thor, so totally different characters.

Sidious is 6C right now so this is a stomp.

So we need to wait for the revision to be over before we do this.

Edit: Actually Sidious scales to Giants of living stone so I don't think this is actually fair either

(Siigggggghh) I keep forgetting he exists

Then again isn't he high into 6C

Sidious is well above baseline to be fair

WeeklyBattles said:
Canon mindhax isnt combat applicable
Didn't one Vader comic show him using the Force to make a Mustafarian priestess order her followers to throw her into the lava?

Also, I don't quite know where the scale of Legends Star Wars mind-hax derives from. Would anyone care to elaborate?

Back