• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shulk's statistics?

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
A complaint has been made that Shulk is nowhere near universal class.

As a result, I placed the character at "Unknown" statistics until the matter is resolved.

Can the rest of you offer insights regarding the matter?

Also, should I, per extension, also remove Zanza's Universal statistics?

As I understand it the one that has control of the phase transition experiment facility can recreate the universe as one pleases. The one that controls it would be the administrativ computer alvis and alvis is the monado. The ones who wield the monado are the gods. So the gods should be capabale of recreating the universe.

But isn't Alvis the one with the actual universal power, whereas Shulk and Zanza simply pressed the switch? If Zanza had truly been able to casually dish out and withstand universal level power, it should logically have been impossible to defeat him for the protagonists.

Hmm. But then why couldn't he eradicate the mostly Tier 8 protagonists with a casual thought? It seems like he simply had access to the computer system Alvis, but was at best planetary on his own?

All right. I have restored his rating, but several statistics are still placed at Unknown, due to bad justifications. As you say, PIS is the reason why Shulk and the other Tier 8 protagonists were not eradicated, not universal scale durability.

zanza never destroyed the universe himself. In the beginning he was a human that used a machine(alvis) to destroy and recreate the universe. In the universe that was created he became a god but not one capable of destroying a universe even. Not even at the final battle was ahe a universe buster. I think the main reason people are getting confused about this is because of that line where he says he's gonna destroy the world and reform it like he's done many times before. He's referring to himself starting a process of destruction and recreation on bionis where life is born on bionis and after a while the telethia come and wipe it out. Zanza is nowhere near universe busting.

Neither is shulk. Alvis calls him "creator" because after killing zanza he essentially took his title. Alvis never said "you are a god capable of recreating the universe" he told shulk that the universe was pretty much dieing and somebody needed to call the shots to fix everything. Someone needed to make a decision. Shulks decision being " let everybody decide their own futures"

I have adjusted Shulk and Zanza to "Universe level+ by using the Alvis computer system" as an external tool. Somebody probably needs to insert Shulk's regular statistics, which, I presume, are more similar to those of his companions?

Also shulk tosses his monado up to Alvis who has the remaining 2 monados, zanzas and mayneths. If ANYTHING anybody who has control over 3 full powered monados is capable of universe busting. Shulk universe busting not legit

Sincee when is metal face continental? That don't even sound like it makes sense. he's about as tall as a small building inside his robot and he does nothing to demonstrate that he's anything more than a city block leveler

Well, first of all, size does not determine DC, like Gurren Lagann is 20 meters tall but is City Level. Second, it was him with the Ether. Third, it was powerscaled from Shulk with the Monado II.

Well he has one move where he shoots a barrage of lasers and it seems to take up a lot of space. But even then thats, what, small town leveling

From what I could see of the video, Alvis was universal, but it was a one trick pony type of universal, and as far as I understand, going by Zanza's lacklustre fighting feats, his practical combat statistics were not anywhere close, and per extension, neither was Shulk.

Also, even if three of the Monado blades were used to reset the universe, just a quarter of universal would still be multi-galaxy+ (Probably low universal, even)

"Also, even if three of the Monado blades were used to reset the universe, just a quarter of universal would still be multi-galaxy+ (Probably low universal, even)"

Read what I just wrote

The monados are basically the dragon balls. Alone they"re nothing special but when you gather them together whoever has them at the time can recreate universes

What about this line Zanza says before the final battle?

"Then I will create a new world, just as I have done many times before".

If it's a dumb argument then you can just shut me up by bringing in irrefutable evidence that shulk and zanza are universal in every way like the wiki originally had them. Until then I'm gonna keep talking

Back