• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shulk's statistics?

Again. He's referring to when he started the cycle of humans being born on bionis and the telethia coming to kill them all and return them to the bionis. He did this so the people he made wouldn't completely forget about him

Well, certain series (Like the XIII trilogy) use the term "world" as synonymous with universe, rather than planet. But even if we assume Zanza meant planet, he'd still be 5-B.

Are you serious right now? There are no feats to even so much as hint to shulk being a universe buster by himself with his own monado

A human pushing a button and making a machine do something does not mea said human can do wat the machine can do. That's like saying I can drive a car so I can run at 60 mph

How else do you explain him surviving?

Also, Pegasus Seiya is a human of flesh and blood, but he's Multi-Galaxy Level.

.how do I explain them surviving!? They were destroyed and recreated along with everything else. LIKE ******* ALVIS WHO USED TO BE A GIANT PLANETS SIZED RING BUT NOW HES A DUDE WITH A PURPLE JACKET

Mr.shortstuff said:
Are you people trying to tell me that A HUMAN FLESH AND BLOOD BEING has universal durability?
Yes. This is how fiction works, this and things even more implausible happen literally all the time. Try a new argument, please.

Also, didn't Shulk wield a Monado in the final battle, and Alvis is a manifestation of its power?

Lol ****** wat? So because its fiction, two regular ass human beings with regular ass human constitution have universal durability? How bout you come up with a different argument sir because that's dumb as hell

Mr.shortstuff said:
and I like how you just tried to compare a super powered human to two scientist with regular as human physical conditions
...Except they're... not normal people? At all, actually?

Back