• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shulk's statistics?

What Alvis represents is the power to manipulate ether and warp reality through changing the future. THIS IS LITERALLY WHAT IS TALKED ABOUT THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE GAME

Dude using a sword to cut a being that's maybe the size of a small building? What do you want me to see here? The VISION Alvis shows him of the PAST?

I meant the two mechs fighting in the ending when Shulk's talking to Alvis.

Read the calc on Bionis/Mechonis' page. It says they're more than 2,000 kilometers tall.

Japan's area is 377,944 km^2.

Also, Alvis literally says at the end that he's the Monado.

Yeah, and I was mentioning how tall they would be, but there aren't any quick searches that say the height/width of a particular country, just the area.

Bionic and Mechonis height according to calc: >2,000 kilometers.

Moon diameter: 3,747 kilometers.

Oh cool so yeah the moon I guess. I wouldnt know too much about calc but they aren't planet sized which I know for a fact they arent

But shulk never fights machonis or bionis. Zanza just takes on their likenesses to try and prove a point " I am the world" an other god complex shit.

Maybe? Even after getting mayneths monado he still used the bionis to fight the mechonis. And even if he's more powerful than they are. That doesn't mean he has striking strength equal to the moon crashing into something. Or the durability of the moon

Well, size affects both of those things.

I think we should wait for input of others, as it's pretty much just DarkSchneiderKing, you and me going back and forth on this stuff. Though I haven't changed my opinion, and I still think Zanza is Universe Level+.

Mr.shortstuff said:
Just because people want him to be universal doesn't mean he IS universal
Going only by what I've seen people post here, there's more evidence for Shulk at least being universal in durability than there is against it. There is also a lot of hostility and pointless comments in this thread, and it would be best to keep those to a minimum.

There is also zero evidence for shulk having universal durability anywhere in the story. What hits has shulk taken that suggests his durability is anywhere near CITY busting?

first shulk never used alvis in a monado form he literally used his own. the video disproves everything you have tried to throw at me in this argument. And like i keep telling you HAVING ALVIS CREATE A UNIVERSE FOR HIM DOES NOT MAKE SHULK HIMSELF UNIVERSAL IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM

I found a quote from Alvis: "It was simple curiosity. The curiosity of a single man that destroyed an entire universe and created a new one. A universe, your world, was born." Now, Alvis was the machine that recreated the Universe, with Zanza pressing the button. In the new world, Alvis is "THE" Monado, which means he STILL can destroy/recreate universes, as he says "I am Monado. I was here at the beginning. And I will proclaim the end." Alvis then even states himself that Shulk is a God and asks what he wants to do with the world that's ending. In other words, SHULK is the catalyst that can reset the universe. Shulk then tosses up his Monado to Zanza's And Mayneth's, and recreates the Universe. Based on these facts, I'd say that it's irrefutable evidence that Shulk and Zanza are Universal+. And before you argue (Oh, well Shulk needs the power of Alvis to be Universal hurr durr), remember that Alvis counts as a weapon, and is therefore not a factor. Also keep in mind that we record characters at their PEAK of power, and for Shulk, this is it.

This seems like pretty solid evidence that Shulk and Zanza should be Universe level+, though if there is actual evidence against it, someone should bring it forward.

Shulk isn't the catalyst for the event hes the one that tells Alvis to do the thing he was MADE for. Instead of zanza pressing the button SHULK is the one pressing the button. The fact that he gives SOMEONE ELSE his weapon for the thing to happen automatically disproves any argument that shulk is the one that does it because as soon as his monado leaves his hand he has no control over it. And just because Alvis is a " weapon" doesn't mean he can't do the thing he did in the video that you people love posting. At his PEAK shulk is AT MOST a street leveler. Alvis says he is the monado because HE was the one that created them in the first place. HE"S the machine that destroyed and recreated the universe in the firat place. Alvis calls him "creator" because after killing zanza, he's the one holding the reins. He needs to make a decision and point Alvis in the right direction.

And I have YET to get any feats (other than the same one that I have proven WRONG over and over again) That supports any of shulk, or zanzas for that matter, " universal" abilities. Shulk NEVER lifts a universe, he NEVER goes faster than the speed of light, he NEVER destroys a universe BY HIMSELF using his OWN monado, and he NEVER tanks a universe busting attack AT ALL

Mr.shortstuff said:
Shulk isn't the catalyst for the event hes the one that tells Alvis to do the thing he was MADE for. Instead of zanza pressing the button SHULK is the one pressing the button. The fact that he gives SOMEONE ELSE his weapon for the thing to happen automatically disproves any argument that shulk is the one that does it because as soon as his monado leaves his hand he has no control over it. And just because Alvis is a " weapon" doesn't mean he can't do the thing he did in the video that you people love posting. At his PEAK shulk is AT MOST a street leveler. Alvis says he is the monado because HE was the one that created them in the first place. HE"S the machine that destroyed and recreated the universe in the firat place. Alvis calls him "creator" because after killing zanza, he's the one holding the reins. He needs to make a decision and point Alvis in the right direction.
And I have YET to get any feats (other than the same one that I have proven WRONG over and over again) That supports any of shulk, or zanzas for that matter, " universal" abilities. Shulk NEVER lifts a universe, he NEVER goes faster than the speed of light, he NEVER destroys a universe BY HIMSELF using his OWN monado, and he NEVER tanks a universe busting attack AT ALL
I have a hard time taking you seriously when you claim that this person should be reduced from Universal all the way down to Street Level when multiple videos and pieces of evidence presented to you all portray this as not being the case. You are also out-voted, by a lot, so there's that. Pretty sure he's staying Universe Level+.

I don't think we should give this person any more of our time, to be honest. Are we all in favor of keeping Shulk as he is, then?

Well, since we're here, what are Shulk's stats with the Monado I and Monado II? Going off of Metal Face's profile, the Monado I would be Hypersonic (Speed of Sound) and Large Building Level, while the Monado II would be Hypersonic+ and Continent Level. Is this true? And how fast is Monado III Shulk?

even if alvis was in shulks blade (which he wasnt) how the hell would that disprove anything i just said. shulk still doesnt display any abilities beyond street leveling. and YOU idiots were the one that brought the human bullshit because YOU were the morons that said a normal human could survive standing at ground zero to what is basically the big bang

Mr.shortstuff said:
even if alvis was in shulks blade (which he wasnt) how the hell would that disprove anything i just said. shulk still doesnt display any abilities beyond street leveling. and YOU idiots were the one that brought the human bullshit because YOU were the morons that said a normal human could survive standing at ground zero to what is basically the big bang
Please mind the insults. It is not allowed, here.

I knew he was going to resort to using ad hominems. It just proves that we shouldn't take ANYTHING this guy says seriously.

Back