• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shulk's statistics?

>street level Shulk

>Damages giant robots

OK, even if you say anything anymore I'm just going to ignore it because you have the IQ of an autistic horsefly.

DarkSchneiderKing said:
>street level Shulk
>Damages giant robots

OK, even if you say anything anymore I'm just going to ignore it because you have the IQ of an autistic horsefly.
Again, please refrain from personal attacks. It does nothing to further the discussion for either side.

Alright, so people are getting frustrated, and at the end of the day there's no real reason that's been presented to hit Shulk in the face with the proverbial nerf-bat, so I wouldn't be averse to this matter, and thus thread, simply closing now so that this doesn't pointlessly drag on.

Having played through Xenoblade Chronicles twice I must say that this thread is an absolute embarrassment to me.

From the beginning, the omniscient Alvis who had no reason to lie stated that the Monado was powerful enough to affect the very fabric of existence itself while he had the Monado I

Plus there's Shulk killing Zanza and his universal reality warping

The fact that his reality warping expand across the universe that quickly puts his attacking speed at around 1 quintillion times the speed of light, and he has precognition great enough to let him see into the future clearly and essentially set his reaction time to zero so to speak, making it easy for him to outspeed and/or counter his opponents.

As for his travel speed, I could never get a solid figure but
Alvis and Shulk were passively flying through space at pretty intense speeds including going from planet to planet and crossing an asteroid belt, so it should be faster than light

First 2 minutes and then 11:44 to 16:04 are the cutscenes I am talking about:
http://youtu.be/ZSd7yo1jTmY

Anyways, I do not get where the downplay comes from. Each Monado is universal. Shulk tanked hits from Zanza with 2 Monados and damaged Zanza back. The fact that they did not instantly die from the weapon's power makes them multi-universal in durability and they are MFTL+ in combat speed with perhaps FTL travel speed.

There you have it guys

The Everlasting said:
Yeah, pretty much everyone agrees that Shulk and Zanza are actually Universe Level+.
Also, I think that (With what ClassicGameGuys posted), we can have Shulk and Zanza return to being MFTL+.
I was going to do the same thing as him, but he beat me. But, his version is better.

Okay. I still think that it seems counter-intuitive that all of Shulk's companions are level 8 and able to tank Zanza's supposedly Universe-busting attacks, and that the universal reset seems like a one-trick pony ability, not as be demonstrated as being able to casually land big bang level focused attacks, but nevertheless quickly flying through space from planet to planet places them as at least FTL+. I am however, not convinced of either of them having anything approaching universal durability.

Also, Mr.Shortstuff gets a temporary block for the insult, and DarkSchneiderKing gets one for the bigoted comment about autistic people.

Well, not every member of the Earthbound party is Universal, so them not dying is PIS, same with here.

Also, if Alvis is the Monado (Specifically the Monado III) Shulk would be wielding Universal power in the final battle in Zanza.

Well, as I mentioned above, if neither of them ever wielded anything remotely resembling a universal scale of power during the fight or any other circumstance other than resetting the universe, then this was likely a system specifically built to recreate the universe via chain reaction, and nothing else anywhere close to that scale.

Or at least that was the way that it appeared to me in the linked ending video. Alvis was shown to be a system specifically built to reset the universe, and that was it. We do not seem to know the specific extent of practical combat power for either Shulk or Zanza. At least not unless we are shown further evidence.

Well, I haven't played Xenoblade Chronicles yet, so we should probably wait for ClassicGameGuys to respond again, since he's played through it twice. But from what I gather, the Monado is Alvis, and Alvis is Universal+.

Well, universal in terms of one specific action, sure, but I think that we need more evidence of Zanza and Shulk being able to wield that kind of power in practical combat.

Could have sworn I replied to this earlier. Must not have sent. Anyways, Zanza also survived the destruction of his universe and Shulk killed him with his power while wielding his Monado, so it scales physically rather than just via reality warping

The omniscient Alvis' exposition on the Monado, who is not known for ever lying in the game: http://youtu.be/Ce4kFmjrVYE

Statement yes but it's consistent with feats, especially considering the character who said it

Shulk killing Zanza: http://youtu.be/zd8RxYu8YpY

This is the cutscene that explains how Zanza survived the old universe's destruction: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdkh3HuYEDQ

Also speed should be MFTL+ rather than unknown, I will calc it later most likely but he did go from the moon to Mars quickly and through the asteroid belt: http://youtu.be/ZSd7yo1jTmY (First 2 minutes and then 11:44 to 16:04) and his universal reality warp did expand insanely fast: http://youtu.be/Kdkh3HuYEDQ?t=418

Some other admin can change the statistics if they wish. I am too tired to do so.

Apparently yes. Linking to CGG's proof is also preferable.

Well, it'll still be implemented, but I'm working on something else ATM, if it isn't locked, mind fixing it Perpetual? I can unlock it anyway if you need.

I currently do not have access to a device that can properly make edits, unfortunately. I just came in to check up on how things were going.

You can leave me a note on my message wall when you wish to adjust the profile, so I can unlock it for you.

Never mind. I reverted to you last version. The question now is whether Shulk and Zanza should be 3-A or Low 2-C?

Back