• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shulk vs Ness REDUX of a REDUX

He rewrote reality in his own image erasing the idea of gods. Why are we suddenly assuming he can't do something that would take less effort like re-writing it into incapping Ness?

"Idea"? Meaning Conceptual Manipulation that's not on his page?

GiverOfThePeace said:
Thatsafloridathing said:
I feel like I'm missing something here. Shulk used his reality warping to erase Zanza's existence and reset the universe, not incap
He rewrote reality in his own image erasing the idea of gods. Why are we suddenly assuming he can't do something that would take less effort like re-writing it into incapping Ness?
Conceptual Manip was shot down on a different Xenoblade Thread. It was stated that he just erased the gods themselves he didn't erase the concept of gods. Unless there is some evidence that proves otherwise.

I wasn't even arguing concept manip to begin with, I was pointing out that the feat he did would take more effort then using RW to incap.

Ness can resist all of those just fine, except Conceptual Manipulation if he has it that is.

That being said, this seems more inconclusive than something being within Shulks favor.

Bware1 said:
Conceptual Manip was shot down on a different Xenoblade Thread. It was stated that he just erased the gods themselves he didn't erase the concept of gods. Unless there is some evidence that proves otherwise.
K so off-topic, and it's not an argument to the thread or a win-con for this thread, but what do we consider the statement that the Monado can manipulate the principles of the universe as?

TheQuirkyBoy said:
Bware1 said:
Shulk's Reality Warping also doubles as well really Shulk has 2 Methods of Existence Erasure, but Existence Erasure via RW according to Ness' profile that is something Ness is not resistant too.
Existence Erasure? Ness is also able to resist being within Giygas's present, who can erase the universe with his void hax.
Existence erasure is sub category of Void Manipulation. He can resist just fine.
Oh yes I forgot about that my apologies

What's with the Shulk FRA's when I just said Ness would be able to resist

If that's the case, wouldn't it null most if not all Shulk Voters?

Oh, well then. Guess that ends it huh? I had was doing some research to see what I could add to this then another FRA. Ah, well votes are still votes.

Sixo Bullets said:
It's due to the fact that Shulk's RW is not singularly limited to EE, it can do more than that.
Wasn't it said to be connected with Spatial Manipulation, Which Ness also resist?

I'm still keeping my vote for Inconclusive

Oh yeah, what are the votes rn?

Oh rip, my bad.

Still keeping incon tho.

I just realized something, Ness can summon The Player to one shot Shulk. However, Shulk can obviously do the gosh darn Precognition to foresee the event of him getting one shotted. But still, this is quite notable for Ness.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that I'm voting inconclusive now, Shulk can't affect Ness if he resists reality warping and Shulk just precogs if Ness tries to make a move.

Back