• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shrek, get off my damn lawn before I kick your ass

I don't think I need to make speed = so it will be unequal for the fight

Fight is in a rocketship heading for the sun, which means no leaving the battleground or getting outside help

Fighting music for this match

Hank has his golf club and pitchfork

CursedHank
Shrekbee

God Danggit Shrek. Tell me, which way is your swamp. I need to Know what direction I'm kicking your ass in.

So, This is how I see it. Both are rather skilled fighters. Hank knows more fighting styles, has training, and more experience. Even if we assumed Shrek was chased around since childhood Like the quality musical . This was only by villagers. He never really faced Knights until the movie. And he also seemed to just scare them off rather than fight. So hanks all around a better fighter. Training, experience, and versatility in fighting styles. As well. Shrek doesn't do nearly as well with fighters within his own level of strength. He still is a good fighter. Just, him bodying those soldiers was more do to being such much stronger then them. Shrek is stronger AP wise and possibly lifting strength wise. Hanks tornado feat could keep him in the game at a wrestling match. But definitely AP and Durability goes to shrek. Speed should go to Hank. Not enough to blitz. But a clear advantage. Hank outran bulls while several crippled. To the point he was a low tier of the verse. He couldn't even open what Peggy could open with one hand casually. Yet he not only kept up with, but outran charging bulls on foot. So his physical peak should be a good bit faster. As well. Reaction wise. Hank should also be superior. Racing cars go about 200 MPH. Arrows can reach the same speed. But only when using Compound bows. Which they did not use. They used a slower bow. Iirc. They can go as far as 150 MPH. So even at that speed. Hanks faster all together. I also argue hanks smarter. At least in combat where it would matter. Shreks hacks aren't very useful here. They could cause minor issues at most. Farting won't do much. His fear hacks ain't that potent. And not enough to scare hank. Who tends to just get pissed. Poison if iffy at best and tbh, shouldn't be there. His fart statement is a joke, as he has farted plenty of times and not killed all or any life around. His best thing he has is acrobatics. Which should help some. So Shreks stronger, Acrobatic, and tougher. Hanks faster, smarter, more experience, Better trained, and equipped.

So all together. Hanks got this. His speed, skill, and experience can handle the small gap in power and acrobatics. Since he is a better, more experienced, and faster fighter, he realistically is getting far more hits in. And what nails in the coffin is his club and pitchfork. gives him better reach, and a blunt and pierce weapon. Either way, his skills, experience, weapon, intelligence, and such things give him the win.

Wall smashing. Which is relatively close to door smashing. Mid tiers can even do it. He apparently has even ripped apart walls by gripping it. And hank can slap around people who can do that

Shrek is actually 2.4 megajoules however, just so you know. Not one, you can find it in the comments of the blog because Shrek is actually 8 feet tall. Also Shrek did actually fight those knights in the first movie however, and took care of them really swiftly, and those should be people who are likely as skilled as Hank in melee combat, or at least weapon combat. Shrek hasn't been in many fights but he's shown himself to be very capable when he is, even storming castles when in his other form. Shrek is by far a bit stronger and has taken care of trained knights with considerable ease.

Also I don't care what you say. Ogres aren't common or are possible at all in KoTH, and so Shrek should be able to scare someone such as Hank who hasn't encountered and eight foot tall hulking beast of a man.

Where did ya get 2.4. His linked feat is 1.6. And that's not really true. We can't really assume that. Considering hank has shown degrees of skill beyond a Texas ranger, who require loads of constant training, and long years of training, over 10 years of service at least, as well being outstanding shape and skill. An average knight shouldn't be considered as skilled.

Not enough for it to effect the fight in the long run. Knowing he is so big would only cause hank to play it smarter.

Literally said you can find it in the comments of his blog.

also most of that ranger training is moreso focused on guns though is it not? Not exactly focused in swordsplay or anything like that, and Hank only has like, a golf club and a pitchfork, both weapons that Shrek knows pretty well anyways.

I stil don't think he can adjust quick enough to giant ogre man

Oh no, there's something wrong with this fight!

i forgot to make it so that there's background music and so that the fight is in a rocketship heading for the sun so none of them can leave or get outside help, which is now a recurring theme in my fights

I missed that part

No. They are trained with guns yes, but they have training in melee as well. Much like an officer. They have to be in amazing physical condition and be amazing in their line of work for at least 10 years in law enforcement. Knowing the weapon would help. But doesn't change the skill. Also. Why would he know a golf club well?

He doesn't let side intimidate him. It would startle hi May best. But hanks kept a cool head when he was in a firing yard where they were shooting missiles in, and they didn't notice he was there.

Still, Shrek holds an almost, uh...five times AP advantage? I have a hard time believing skill is going to bypass that.

A pitchfork doesn't pierce anything that's 9-B though. Or it shouldn't. Range is barely existent and Shrek can counteract that by literally just grabbing the pitchfork and breaking it which shouldn't be too hard.

Yea it would. It's a 9-B Pitchwork. It's still wielded by Hank, WHOS still in his ball park. Remember also that hank is past 500. Not at 500. The Lowe tiers can pull those feats, and hank slaps them around casually

Back