• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God Danggit Curious George! I'm gonna kick your ass

MistaClean

VS Battles
Image Helper
George shows up at Hank's place looking for the Man with the Yellow Hat but when George accidentally knocks over the barbeque, it comes to blows.

Hank Hill vs George (Curious George)

Speed is equal

Battle takes in front of Hank's House

George has his optional equipment on him, save for his Rocket Boots.

Hank has his sledgehammer and axe

Propain:

M O N K E:

Last edited:
yeah, this is probably a stomp right now. if hank has his rifle, george instantly dies at the start of the fight. if hank doesn't have his rifle, george just uses his flight to avoid taking any hits and uses his lasso to attack from a distance. i recommend just taking away hank's rifle and george's rocket boots.

Hank can literally bludgeon George to death. Although speed is equal so I'm sort of confused on who can get the first hit in.

george has a lasso which can travel up to 30 feet, so according to sba they're starting 30 feet away from each other. george isn't in melee range, so hank can't kill him at the start of the fight, but george can still use his lasso to restrain or disarm him.

george has a lasso which can travel up to 30 feet, so according to sba they're starting 30 feet away from each other. george isn't in melee range, so hank can't kill him at the start of the fight, but george can still use his lasso to restrain or disarm him.
Hmmmmmmmm... How skilled is George with the lasso? Lasso's don't have the magical property of always catching their target.

dunno. i'll need to watch go west go wild. either way, considering how far away they are from each other, george will likely take several shots at hitting him.

You didn't answer my question so i didn't really have anything else to debate about.

Back