• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I pretty much agree "Destroying the world" is more or less sounding more like High 6-A statement rather than a 5-B statement. And the feat appears to be more so life wiping. Though the Low 4-C+ feat is good as it's been calculated and accepted.

I pretty much agree "Destroying the world" is more or less sounding more like High 6-A statement rather than a 5-B statement. And the feat appears to be more so life wiping. Though the Low 4-C+ feat is good as it's been calculated and accepted.
We have this and it warrantes tier 5 Showa monsters

These are battles between Showa and Heisei kaiju according official guides, as you can read the Showa monsters are comparable to the Heisei ones.

MechaKozilla vs MechaKingidora

A super futuristic battle of mechanic versus mechanic!

First of all, it is a fierce exchange of rays. It seems that the power of the beams is almost equal, but Mechagodzilla has more weapons than Mechagodzilla, so he might have a slight advantage in terms of freedom. In the event that you have any questions concerning where and the best way to get in touch with your loved ones, please do not hesitate to contact us. If he can win the battle, the situation may change. However, in the battle against Godzilla, he was caught and attacked from a close distance, resulting in a blowout. If you don't learn from that lesson, you'll have a hard time defending yourself.

Battle 4 - Megalon Vs Battra - The Showdown between Insect Kaiju Shaking the Underground - Megalon and Battra who could both move the underground with fierce speed. Can Megalon take advantage of tearing the skin of Battra which is like an armor that cannot be destroyed even an inch by a Maser? Rather than that, the defense power of Megalon will likely to be trifled by Battra Prism Ray while possessing variety of weapons. Furthermore, while the battle last long, if Battra moved to the adult stage, it will be over for Megalon.

In terms of speed, Mothra has the advantage. But compared to Mothra, who has a gentle. Mothra has a gentler nature than Radon, but Radon is a very skilled fighter. Mothra is at a disadvantage if its wings are scratched by its sharp beak. Mothra is at a distinct disadvantage. Don't let the radon get close to you by using phosphorus powder or ultrasonic beams. Don't let the radon get too close.

So yeah they are comparable.

Last edited:
This is simple enough.

King Ghidorah 2 is stated by the Garoga Leader to be the best thing in their arsenal to cause destruction, when they have Low 4-C arsenal

Plus there are also these scans supporting Planetary destruction (credits to Apex for the scans):
As such, Godzilla (and monsters who scale to Ghidorah) will be updated to Low 4-C for Ghidorah being > Garoga Nuke
Agree

I agree with the possibly Low 4-C. Agree with Weekly on everything else.

Now thinking about it....

Just Low 4-C is more accurate since I'm pretty sure the Garoga Leader is sure when saying Ghidorah is their strongest weapon, making him being above the planet buster nukes.

Soo no "Possibly" or "Likely" just Low 4-C

Last edited:
Okay. Is that fine for the rest of you?

I'd also like to point out that hyperbole doesn't discredit the Showa vs Heisei what if fights like actually at all. And that was never addressed at all. So the opposition is blatantly ignoring evidence for their agenda.

I believe KaiserWombat on NarutoForums has made case for divided-over-time destruction in Toho's highly advanced space-fare technology. If other continuities count.
The mysterian nuke's arsenal is derived from the timeframe it took to blow up fragments.

Last edited:
Looks like DDM and others agree with the Low 4-C+ feat.

Soo can the changes be applied?

So should we go with "At least High 6-A, possibly Low 4-C" or just Low 4-C for the tiering?

Yeah in a week or two the godzilla anime ends and we're gonna have a field day with it so let's get this over with fast.

Okay. Low 4-C seems to have been accepted then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back