• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Important Godzilla vs King Ghidorah (91') Update (Databook)

Gallavant

VS Battles
Retired
Alright I'm back on mook booklets and I came across some critical powerscaling on between Heisei and Showa timelines. Official business.

GVKGtitle.png

Full context page as reference:

The three new creatures Drat, created by genetic manipulation by future humans, were bathed in the energy of the nuclear test at Bikini Atoll, combined and transformed into King Ghidorah. Compared to the King Ghidorah that flew to Earth in the past, in terms of appearance, the new Ghidorah had 3 horns on its head, but now has 10 around its neck. Only a small change in the absence of the bristles that had covered it can be seen. However, considering that the new Ghidorah was born through artificial manipulation, it should be considered as a clearly different life form from the space super monster King Ghidorah. One theory is that people in the future somehow obtained the genes of King Ghidorah (for example, the cells of King Ghidorah, who was manipulated by Alien Kiraak and flew to Earth, died in a battle with the monster alliance, and died in a crack at the base of Mt. Fuji). It is possible that future humans have extracted the genes from this), it is incorporated into Drat's body and genetically manipulated so that it will only work when it absorbs nuclear energy. The King Ghidorah clone theory that it might have been. Alternatively, Drat, who can communicate with humans through special sound waves, senses King Ghidorah as a "symbol of fear" in the subconscious of earthlings, and emits enormous nuclear energy at Bikini Atoll. King Ghidorah mimicry theory that it awakened and manifested in a defensive instinct when it was bathed in the worm It is also thought to be a pattern of mark mimicry with colors and shapes that closely resemble other strong animals to protect themselves.

The new King Ghidorah flies through the sky at a speed of Mach 4, destroying the city with the gravitational rays emitted from its wings and the shock waves created by its wings. In any case, the three Drat left behind by Emmy on Lagos Island were exposed to the nuclear energy of Bikini Atoll, combined and transformed into King Ghidorah, as per Wilson's expectations. And it became a super monster with enormous power that surpassed even the original King Ghidorah.

マッハ4のスピードで空を飛び、ロから吐く引力光線と、翼の巻きおこす衝撃波で街を破壊しつくす新生キングギドラ。いずれにしても、エミーによってラゴス島に置き去りにされた3匹のドラットは、ウィルソンの思惑通り、ビキニ環礁の核ェネルギーを浴びて合体巨大化、キングギドラに姿を変えた。そして本家キングギドラをも超越する巨大さと、パワーを持った超怪獣となったのである。

Showaproofap.png

Data page source from SC works. Mostly. Ghidorah is strongest Showa Era Kaiju adversary and reaches 4-C Tier from the Garoga.

1,278.6 Tenatons x 10000 = 26.63 KiloFoe
*Applicable to Supercharged Godzilla (Heisei)

Used Mecha Godzilla 2's multiplier. Going on from here, how do we scale the verse? Or do we forgo from this on Showa?

GvKG.png

Last edited:
I'm not sure what to think about this. I know we've used powerscaling from guidebooks and statements from Toho before, but I don't know how this applies. Regardless, I'm following this page as someone who personally believes in at least High 4-C Heisei era

Generally does this for the layout

1. Stats on monsters
2. Plot and storyboard
3. Chronology listing

UAiZayk.png

As chronicles integrate data studies on the monster and have ordered their titles on a bulletin for page list.
The first profile original Ghidorah being reference, in fact, inferred his other Showa original appearances believe it or not.
Both King Ghidorah Heisei era, Showa era get in the same segments as well. So the book gets inclusive as to which.

EDIT: Note actual titles for correlating these were generalized understanding.

Last edited:
I think I'll listen to other people's thoughts on this subject before coming to any meaningful conclusion of my own

Back