• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Godzilla monsters revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first CRT on a time... I'm gonna make this quick, I propose resistance to density manipulation for any Godzilla basically. As they're immune to sea pressure

These two calculations were accepted by calc group members:

1. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...howa)_turns_comets_and_stars_into_pure_energy
  2. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kiryu-MG3/GPE_for_different_Titans

The first one serves as a backup for King Ghidorah's Tier.

The second one serves the same way. But also downgrades characters like the Siren Sisters (Giant Form) from Tier High 8-C to 9-A. It backup the Tier of the Minotaur, Diplodocus, Giant Ants, Magma Lizards, Cyber Fly, Reptilian, Giant Mutant Rats, and Mutant Giant Squids.

While RPO Mechagodzilla will get downgraded from Tier Low 7-C to 8-B.

My second proposal is to remove the second key of RPO Mechagodzilla since that is a different incarnation of the character.

Here you can watch my proposal for RPO Mechagodzilla:

Some friends calculated time ago certain feat in which King Kong and Godzilla’s Final Fight underwater caused an Earthquake that shook the Japanese archipelago.

Here it is the accepted calculation:

This calculation will upgrade Showa King Kong, Oodako, First Gen Mothra, and of course Godzilla Showa from City level to Country level. We would need to create another key for Godzilla since he is way stronger in King Kong vs. Godzilla 1962 than in his first apparition in Godzilla Raids Again from 1955.

King Ghidorah Showa should have Regeneration (High-Low to Low-Mid; Zone Fighter broke two of Ghidorah’s necks which were incapable to move, and then he heals from this damage)

Unfortunately, Ghidorah being able to eat stars was proved to be a mistranslation. The correct translation says he can eat comets, which is consistent with other scans that stated the same thing.

Same for the supernovae thing... the most interesting thing that the text says is basically that KG is more powerful than the other kaiju. It says that KG has more destructive power than all of the other monsters.

I asked for help from @Makai64100, and he confirmed the translations were wrong because of the blurred text.

Therefore I had to remove that part of the calculation and I need to turn the Showa kaiju to their previous Tiers.

King Ghidorah (2nd) = 127.86 Tenatons (Low 4-C, Small Star level+)

Super Jikiro = 10x Jikiro = 1278.6 Tenatons (High 4-C, Large Star level)

King Caesar's Prism Eye = 10x = 12,786 Tenatons (High 4-C, Large Star level)

Mechagodzilla 2's Finger Missiles = 5x Mechagodzilla 1 = 63,930 Tenatons or 2.66 Foe (High 4-C, Large Star level)

Car Compactor = 10,000x = 26637.5 Foe or 26.63 KiloFoe (4-B, Solar System level)

Also, it is likely that King Ghidorah scales to the Car Compactor as he is said to be invincible and unrivaled in space which directly includes the Garoga Empire.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
This is my first CRT on a time... I'm gonna make this quick, I propose resistance to density manipulation for any Godzilla basically. As they're immune to sea pressure
?????
That's just durability, the sea pressure isn't manipulating their density it's just trying to crush them

I agree with Tllmbrg on the sea thing, agree with everything else

Now with Ghidorah's calc and with multipliers, the top tiers will now become 893.8 KiloFOE
And the compactor will have a power of 1.7876241e+51 Joules

Yeah, it should be fine.
Some friends calculated time ago certain feat in which King Kong and Godzilla’s Final Fight underwater caused an Earthquake that shook the Japanese archipelago.

This calculation will upgrade Showa King Kong, Oodako, First Gen Mothra, and of course Godzilla Showa from City level to Country level. We would need to create another key for Godzilla since he is way stronger in King Kong vs. Godzilla 1962 than in his first apparition in Godzilla Raids Again from 1955.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Quick reminder that Ryuki Riders have resistance to density manipulation by withstanding sea pressure, I remember that I saw something similar on other profiles.

Quick remind that Showa Godzilla still needs to upgraded, just in any case.

Also, i guess the archipelago stuff is fine.
Unfortunately, Ghidorah being able to eat stars was proved to be a mistranslation. The correct translation says he can eat comets, which is consistent with other scans that stated the same thing.

Same for the supernovae thing... the most interesting thing that the text says is basically that KG is more powerful than the other kaiju. It says that KG has more destructive power than all of the other monsters.

Therefore I had to remove that part of the calculation and I need to turn the Showa kaiju to their previous Tiers.

Last edited:

Thoughts?
Apologies for the lat response. If the calcs accepted it should be fine to apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back