• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About the scan of a Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.

I want to ask permission to remove a scan from King Ghidorah's (Showa) Profile.

You see I was checking the episodes of the Zone Fighter series where King Ghidorah appears (Episodes 5 and 6) and I found that the supposed dialogue of Gold Garoga that says that King Ghidorah 2nd Generation is stronger than the Garoga Nukes is wrong. Maybe it was a translation error, but I have double-checked it and yes the dialogue is wrong. The actual dialogue simply states that King Ghidorah will destroy the earth (Skip Minute 2:39)

I asked a Japanese friend to check the kanji of that scene, and he got:

Gold Garoga says

We will destroy earth's future by our hands

さ、宇宙の覇者キングギドラよ。いって地球の将来は破壊するのよ。

This means something like, "Hey, ruler of the universe King Ghidora! Go and destroy the future of the earth!"

It's hakai suru no da, not yo. It means basically the same thing

The next line is pretty accurate in the subs in the video--the target is the research center, go!

Would this really affect the profile? Not really. Since there is true information from official Godzilla databooks King Ghidorah is said to be invincible and unrivaled in space which directly includes the Garoga Empire. So there will be no downgrades or anything, and the Tier will remain the same.

My point is that I want permission to remove the scan with the wrong translation of King Ghidorah Showa's profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back