• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shouldn't Crimson King be 1-A?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celestial Pegasus said:
Is Gan still a tier 0 in the new system?
if my understanding is right´╝îgan is just seem like above a infinite dimensional structure´╝îshould he be a high 1b´╝ƒor low 1a´╝ƒ

Gan is probably just gonna remain 1-A, yeah. I don't know though, some people I've talked to think otherwise.

if he predates creation, is above the concept deminision, and show feat on panel that could compare to other 1-A then idk, but Crismon King is very powerful and could very well be 1-A @antvasiam should know someone of great Dark Tower story to tell u a little bit more

Gan is currently tier 0. It would be best if MrKingOfNegativity would help us out with this, but he is going to quit soon, so I don't know if he is interested.

Have you asked MrKingOfNegativity and other staff to comment here?

Is the rationale for Pennywise being 1-A good enough? I heard that he originates from a place between dimensions, not transcendant of them, but do not know if this is accurate.

What would be the reasons for the Crimson King being 1-A?

Pennywise being 1-A comes from existing on the same level as Maturi Who transcends the dark tower and is stated to lack dimensionaljty altogether

Maturin is a guardian of the tower. CK is established as being the main the threat to the tower and could destroy it if not for Gan.

Okay. That seems fine then. Thank you for the explanation.

I would appreciate help with this. Gan is likely tiered too high and the Crimson King too low.

Yes, but that happened before our tiering system revision, which changed the higher tier requirements, and MrKingOfNegativity, who was the main expert among the staff members, has since left the wiki.

I would appreciate if somebody asks all of the active members listed in The Dark Tower verse page and the Knowledgeable Members List to comment here, especially the staff. Thank you.

OfficialGilgamesh said:
Can someone explain me what exactly makes you tier 0?
Transcending a High 1-A (character or cosmology, doesn't matter) to the point where your completely incomprehensible from their perspective. Transcending them as they transcend other 1-As also works.

Planck69 said:
OfficialGilgamesh said:
Can someone explain me what exactly makes you tier 0?
Transcending a High 1-A (character or cosmology, doesn't matter) to the point where your completely incomprehensible from their perspective. Transcending them as they transcend other 1-As also works.
So 1-A is when you transcend High 1-B structures, High 1-A is when you transcend 1-A structures and then the same with tier 0?

OfficialGilgamesh said:
So 1-A is when you transcend High 1-B structures, High 1-A is when you transcend 1-A structures and then the same with tier 0?
It's a bit more complicated than that. Transcending High 1-B structures without context is just Low 1-A, transcending infinite levels of dimensioned existence (both countable and otherwise) on a conceptual or existential level is 1-A. High 1-A can be described as being completely beyond, above and external to any and all levels of metaphysical reality, regardless of the size of the structure (just transcending 1-A+ hierarchies without context is a higher degree of 1-A+).Tier 0 is as I said above.

Anyway, lets not derail the thread too much.

Well, you can ask them as well as the ones in the supporters and neutral lists then.

Do we have any proof that Dandelo has the same scale of power as Pennywise?

Is it fine if I create a highlighted new revision thread that asks for help to revise the statistics for Gan and the Crimson King?

Antvasima said:
Is it fine if I create a highlighted new revision thread that asks for help to revise the statistics for Gan and the Crimson King?
Yes.

But also no, because I don't want my favorite verse to be downgraded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back