• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I only read the first part of this CRT, but the scans seem legit. I want to wait for someone who is knowledgeable about Stephen King, and his books to verify that all the scans properly link to one another canonically. If they do I can definitely see a massive Tier Jump for the series.

I only read the first part of this CRT, but the scans seem legit. I want to wait for someone who is knowledgeable about Stephen King, and his books to verify that all the scans properly link to one another canonically. If they do I can definitely see a massive Tier Jump for the series.
it's hard given not many dark tower supporters left

two of them were mods that left the wiki

Ok so 4 people agree and 1 disagree?
Try to call more Dark Tower fans to approve this
Only the votes of staff members count.

You would have to call them out on your message walls for them to see this crt since it doesn't seem like there are any staff members that support the verse.

I'm not sure if this CRT is still going but I agree.

The scans should be put on somewhere other than discord links tho since they get deleted often.
That is great 6 people agree with me!
I´ll ask admins to bump this and then this threat will get approved!
Btw are you an admin?

Btw are you an admin?
Admins will have ranks under their name so no they are not. I agree with rhe CRT because I love Stephen King lol

Btw are you an admin?
I'm not an admin, I just think you should put the scans on imgur and fix some formatting personally. It is good but yeah discord links aren't too reliable.

Just a heads up, Ultima will be making the revisions for DT when he finishes marvel stuff.

In case, are you able to add where some of the scans come from? As some aren't too clear (just something that says what novel at the end)
e.g
"quote" - novel name

To ask though, do you have an idea of what all hax or abilities are missing from Pennywise? I remember some things about him being unbound by space and time or something but I never saw the proof or anything for it.

If you are talking about Pennywise True From (Deadlights), they exist in a void way beyond the dark tower, so they would be beyond space and time

1) The Dark Tower universe doesn't have inaccessible cardinals, type 4 multiverse, or Extended Modal Realism.

2) Gan can be harmed and his nature is compared to other magical beings so his level of existence is not beyond them.

3) The Todash Space/the Prim is accessible with modern-day tech, have a look at the Mist movie/book. It is a massive anti-feat for any 1-A or more powerful character

unknown.png

4) DT verse heavily depends on interpretations. But anyway, there are no reasons to put Gan beyond 1-A in the first place, even if we use his description literally, not metaphorically.

Project FM made a video that explains DT cosmology and Gan. He may not be even scalable if we use the statements metaphorically.

1) The Dark Tower universe doesn't have inaccessible cardinals, type 4 multiverse, or Extended Modal Realism.

2) Gan can be harmed and his nature is compared to other magical beings so his level of existence is not beyond them.

3) The Todash Space/the Prim is accessible with modern-day tech, have a look at the Mist movie/book. It is a massive anti-feat for any 1-A or more powerful character

unknown.png

4) DT verse heavily depends on interpretations. But anyway, there are no reasons to put Gan beyond 1-A in the first place, even if we use his description literally, not metaphorically.

Project FM made a video that explains DT cosmology and Gan. He may not be even scalable if we use the statements metaphorically.

I already debunked you in the CSAP page of Dark Tower
Now stop using circular reasoning and stop making false claims

I already debunked you in the CSAP page of Dark Tower
Now stop using circular reasoning and stop making false claims
I debunked your arguments on CSAP and YouTube that are based on logical mistakes actually.
And I rather support the downgrade of DT on VSB than upgrade. The reason is simple - you have to prove that amount of floors is infinite, because if not - then DT is not even High 1-B.

I debunked your arguments on CSAP and YouTube that are based on logical mistakes actually.
And I rather support the downgrade of DT on VSB than upgrade. The reason is simple - you have to prove that amount of floors is infinite, because if not - then DT is not even High 1-B.
There are quite literally infinite floors.

There are quite literally infinite floors.
To the best of my knowledge, the number of floors is finite, but they contain an infinite number of universes within themselves (that is 1-B).
Can you provide evidence of an infinite number of floors?

EDIT:
Also - the Todash Space, the Prim, and Gan's Void are baseline 1-A unless someone can provide evidence that they have quality over each other.

To the best of my knowledge, the number of floors is finite, but they contain an infinite number of universes within themselves (that is 1-B).
Can you provide evidence of an infinite number of floors?

EDIT:
Also - the Todash Space, the Prim, and Gan's Void are baseline 1-A unless someone can provide evidence that they have quality over each other.
“Yet suppose further. Suppose that all worlds, all universes, met in a single nexus, a single pylon, a Tower. And within it, a stairway, perhaps rising to the Godhead itself. Would you dare climb to the top, gunslinger? Could it be that somewhere above all of endless reality, there exists a Room?.."

And i don't want to hear any of this "endless=/=Infinite" bullcrap arguments here.

Not to mention Infinite hierarchy of universes sees the lower one as an atom in comparison, that's R>F difference.

“Yet suppose further. Suppose that all worlds, all universes, met in a single nexus, a single pylon, a Tower. And within it, a stairway, perhaps rising to the Godhead itself. Would you dare climb to the top, gunslinger? Could it be that somewhere above all of endless reality, there exists a Room?.."

And i don't want to hear any of this "endless=/=Infinite" bullcrap arguments here.
"endless=/=Infinite" hahaha

A finite amount of floors is also an "endless reality" if these floors contain an infinite number of universes. Even 1 floor with an infinite number of universes is also an "endless reality", we can call it so.

Not to mention Infinite hierarchy of universes sees the lower one as an atom in comparison, that's R>F difference.
Not at all. A big "No". Atoms are not fictional to us. Also, there are particles that are smaller than atoms, they are called subatomic particles - protons, neutrons, and electrons. This sort of stuff is also not fictional to us.

unknown.png
Could you tell me where that scan is located? If you don't mind, of course.

"endless=/=Infinite" hahaha

A finite amount of floors is also an "endless reality" if these floors contain an infinite number of universes. Even 1 floor with an infinite number of universes is also an "endless reality", we can call it so.

Not at all. A big "No". Atoms are not fictional to us. Also, there are particles that are smaller than atoms, they are called subatomic particles - protons, neutrons, and electrons. This sort of stuff is also not fictional to us.
Yes at all. There are alot of verses on this wiki right now who have this similar arguments. Also, you don't need R>F for Higher tiers like Low 1-C and up to High 1-B, all you need is for realms to have some kind of superiority between them.

Also, if you disagree, you will have a really good time arguing with Ultima.

Also, i have 0 idea how Gan being able to get damaged is proof to not get High 1-A accepted, like AT ALL.

Could you tell me where that scan is located? If you don't mind, of course.
Here

Yes at all. There are alot of verses on this wiki right now who have this similar arguments. Also, you don't need R>F for Higher tiers like Low 1-C and up to High 1-B, all you need is for realms to have some kind of superiority between them.
some kind of superiority between them
I don't say that floors need R>F superiority. But the superiority should be infinite according to the "tiering system" page:

1-B: Hyperverse level​

Characters or objects that can universally affect, create and/or destroy spaces whose size corresponds from 8 to any higher finite number of levels of infinity above a standard universal model. In terms of "dimensional" size, this can be equated to 12-dimensional real coordinate spaces and up (R ^ 12 and up)

High 1-B: High Hyperverse level​

Characters or objects that can universally affect, create and/or destroy structures whose size is equivalent to a countably infinite number of qualitative sizes above a universal model, usually represented in fiction by endless hierarchies of layers of existence, each succeeding one completely trivializing the previous into insignificance, or more generally a space with countably infinite dimensions.

So:
1 floor = infinite number of universes
Multiple floors = 1-B
An infinite number of floors = High 1-B (if somebody can prove an infinite number of floors, it is a reason to downgrade DT from High 1-B to 1-B)
The Todash Space, The Prim, Gan's Void = baseline 1-A, not multiple layers of 1-A (unless somebody can prove the quality of these "spaces" over each other)

Here

I don't say that floors need R>F superiority. But the superiority should be infinite according to the "tiering system" page:
No, that's actually getting removed.
Why do you think verses are getting so much Low 1-C tiers now?

Also i would request this thread to get locked, Ultima is doing a huge revision for the verse anyway.

Back