• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also, i have 0 idea how Gan being able to get damaged is proof to not get High 1-A accepted, like AT ALL.
I can easily provide an explanation: "multiple worlds" have been damaged or destroyed. But the Tower is not destroyed yet. If this "attack" was not able to destroy a 1-B / High 1-B structure but damaged Gan - then he doesn't have High 1-A durability definitely. Maybe even not 1-A because 1-A should be invulnerable to 1-B / High 1-B attacks.

I can easily provide an explanation: "multiple worlds" have been damaged or destroyed. But the Tower is not destroyed yet. If this "attack" was not able to destroy a 1-B / High 1-B structure but damaged Gan - then he doesn't have High 1-A durability definitely. Maybe even not 1-A because 1-A should be invulnerable to 1-B / High 1-B attacks.
Again, i will request for this to get closed. I already talked with Ultima about all of this.
The Tower will most likely get Upgraded, so just wait till then.

Last edited:
I debunked your arguments on CSAP and YouTube that are based on logical mistakes actually.
And I rather support the downgrade of DT on VSB than upgrade. The reason is simple - you have to prove that amount of floors is infinite, because if not - then DT is not even High 1-B.
You didnt debunk anything, you are just repeating false arguments that U have debunked
Now stop saying bullshit

Again, i will require for this to get closed. I already talked with Ultima about all of this.
The Tower will most likely get Upgraded, so just wait till then.
I hope he will pay attention to the counter-arguments.

You didnt debunk anything, you are just repeating false arguments that U have debunked
Now stop saying bullshit

Most of the argument you provided is pure nonsense and logical mistakes. I debunked it here and there. And unlike you, I provided quotes and logical explanations for my counter-arguments.

I hope he will pay attention to the counter-arguments.

Most of the argument you provided is pure nonsense and logical mistakes. I debunked it here and there. And unlike you, I provided quotes and logical explanations for my counter-arguments.
1) I litteraly wasted my time on my ******* birthday to reply to your arguments
2) YOUR arguments are nonsense, you appealed to authority, circular reasoning and you said a bunch of false claims. You only provided 1 scan that I debunked and 1 video from a youtuber that doesnt know how to powerscale

1) I litteraly wasted my time on my ******* birthday to reply to your arguments
2) YOUR arguments are nonsense, you appealed to authority, circular reasoning and you said a bunch of false claims. You only provided 1 scan that I debunked and 1 video from a youtuber that doesnt know how to powerscale
1) I disagree with your arguments. But thank you for the discussion, Happy Birthday.
2a) There are arguments to downgrade that are based on the lack of proper scans/quotes of the opposite side.
2b) This scan is very important. Because it is a huge anti-feat even for a 1-A character.
2c) Project FM is one of the most famous and respectful power scalers on YouTube. And he uses VSB tiering system. So I provided his content here, why not?

1) Ok + thanks
2) There are more
3) Already explained
4) Being famous doesn't mean you are good. That doesn't make sense because you sent his video to the CSAP page where they use a different tiering system. And there are much better scalers than FM, a good example is Soviet, but there are more. Even Comics Fans scales the verse

Back