• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
After reading the books charlie has become one of my favorite book characters but I was wondering if we should make a profile with her since it would be hard with all that "happened" recently

whats your thoughts on this also what would she be rated as and why?

Iirc there is Charile and Baby. Charlie would depend on the version. Skimmed the entire book a long time ago (It was weird). I believe she would be 10-C in her child body 10-B to 10-A in the next, possibly 9-C as she went against William iirc. That could be wrong because she was weaker than the Twisted Ones. This is me just brainstorming. Tbh I don't see any reason she shouldn't have a page, in fact I would recomend it. I am not that knowlegeble on the third book as much as I should be but I think it would be fine. Baby is comparable to the other anamatronics, right? I probably have the wrong information so my apologies. I will re-read the book soon if that would be helpful.

i remember baby died due to a knife and is comparable to other animatronics so she should also get "at least 9-C"

since charlie was able to go head to head with afton and is also an animatronic then she should also get "9-C, possibly at least 9-C"

her intelligence should probably be gifted or genius due to being a robot and making those weird chips and talking robots and playing with aftons sound chip

also i recommend the book being read in detail, sure there were weird parts but all in all i liked it despite some negative feedback on the plotholes and such

there were some great suspense moments like funtime freddy and mangle and the end part had me jumping as it tied some things in the games in there and i was extremely excited

though if you dont want to thats ok i can supply info

Comparale to which? The Twisted Ones or the book OGs?

Just because your an animatronic doesn't make her "At least 9-C" though. In the first two novels she only shows 10-B to 10-A feats. Also going head to head, do you mean trading blows (Iirc they did tussle a bit at the end of book two but she was weaker than him if I am correct). She was overpowered by the 9-C TOs so she likely isn't 9-C, or if she is she is lower than them. "At least 10-B, likely 10-A" with "possibly" 9-C or something like that.

She does have Gifted Intellegence.

Likely the Twisted Ones because she was made by afton who made the TOs and henry made the OGs

I could vouch for that

maybe "at least gifted" or "gifted, possibly higher" because messing with those chips made by afton is pretty high and making interactive robots which you can talk to with a head band iirc (which if mattpat isn't lying to me then scientists have not been able to do this yet) out of parts of a toy bunny i think she may get a one of those ratings

So 9-C

or would it be 10-B to 10-A, possibly 9-C? Idk just some version of that.

Yeah that is either Gifted or Genius I am not good at determaning Intellegence

i think "At the very least 10-B, most likely 10-A, possibly 9-C"

yeah intelligence is hard go determine

but we also need some more input to make sure that we got this profile down and should we make some other charcters from the books like henry, john, carlton, etc.?

Most of them are not notble, simply being humans. John is a maybe because he does have a "10-A, possibly 9-C" feat when he ripped of T. Foxy's head, though his other feats don't realy support this. One of them knocked out William in the first book iirc but I can't remember who.

i think charlie knocked him out with a metal pipe if you are refering to that

yeah but we do have quite a few normal humans and it could just be to make the whole verse more complete for the books at least

john would probably get "At least 10-B, possibly 10-A" he was kicking the thing for quite a while before it popped off

i am gonna ask some knowledgeable members about this right now

I will re-read the books soon because this has got me thinking about them again. Probably will do it in a few days cause I somewhat know what chapters the feats are from in each book (except the third one).

i still highly recommend the third one to read because despite its weirdness and confusingness(?) it is extremely enjoyable (at least for me) so we will get back to this in a few days maybe and make a final verdict *thumbs up back*

also could i make the profile i just have this profound love for her story for some unknown reason and would just love to do it

thank you for your time and goodbye

ok, how do i do that exactly?

my other profiles i just started making it and kept coming back everytime i found new info

sorry not exactly a veteran at this place yet

This proposal gets a big 'ol thumbs up from me. Also, Charlie should be Gifted. While she is pretty damn good in the robotics field, Genius requires someone to have a intellect that spans many subjects, which Charlie just doesn't have.

Back