• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should Super Sonic get a "Possibly MFTL" ranking.

On the virtue that Super Sonic should be far faster than Sonic is. Which is why I'm saying that we should put possibly because there's no real proof he's that much faster, but it should be logically understood he is.

if theres no real proof, then where did you get the idea that hes faster? Also even if he is faster, i doubt saying mftl is irresponsible, the diffrence in speed could be anywhere between 1.0001x faster or 1 trillion times.

Because Sonic himself is FTL almost reaching FTL+. Super Sonic is far stronger than he is.

Stronger yes, but mftl is mere speculation backed by no real proof. (For Example) Imagine if I were to say SSJG is MFTL or FTL+ before Super happened just because hes alot stronger than SSJ3, it would be an outrage.

You're not understanding what I mean. That's a completely different circumstance from this. Super Sonic is known for its speed, being superior to just "FTL" and Sonic easily reaches FTL speeds. The reason why the FTL marking is even there is because Sonic's fiasco with the fake black hole, and even then that black hole may have been "superior" thanks to the abundance of Hyper-Go-On Energy. Several beings of Wisps were capable of traversing large distances from Planet Wisp, as well as Lightspeed (as fast as real life lasers) with their energy alone, and the Black Hole was a byproduct of several of those wisps mixed with wisps that could create themselves as black holes, etc.

Sonic had outran said black hole for some time before finally being captured, but it has been stated that Sonic can surpass FTL speeds. I came to the conclusion that FTL should be the middle point of that even though he should be FTL+. I made due with what I had, needless to say, Super Sonic magnifies all physical traits of Sonic too even greater levels.

I don't really care about DB really as of now. As there will probably be recalculations to fit with some of the feats and speculations of others to go hand-in-hand with the power shown in DBS. So please don't use a verse that could become potentially higher and also, God Power boosted the stats of the characters to those powers and it is likely the strongest multiplier in the series anyway. It's again the reason I used possibly.

Back