• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should Lucy or anyone with vectors have the "Hax" category in their profile?

Although I am not sure if I should have waited before adding the "hax" category to Lucy's profile, I added it due to Lucy by passing durability (she killed a girl in the anime by vibrating her vector into her head without physically hurting her)... If any admin or mod disagrees I am fine with that but I can't remove the catagory in Lucy's profile (Please do if you guys don't agree). I don't know if durability by passing is counted as "Hax" since Lucy with this ability can kill people that have a much higher durability than her.

LordAizenSama said:
sounds like hax, got a link to the feat?
I'll try finding the video, I remember seeing Lucy going right through a girl's head with her vectors in one of the episodes

you talking about Elfen lied only? I don't see why not, they're all essentially the same, In fact If i remember correctly some were even superior to lucy

LordAizenSama said:
you talking about Elfen lied only? I don't see why not, they're all essentially the same, In fact If i remember correctly some were even superior to lucy
Okay so I'll add Hax to all of vector users

Back