• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Isn't distance a problem for Shizuku? I mean, Ayaka has better range and she can attack her from hundreds of meters apart.

I think it's too soon to finish this match right now there are 4-5 votes for Shizuku and 6 for Ayala we should keep this open longer as Shizuku seems to be making some sort of comeback.

You made sense presence sound like a nlf tbh, just due to you bloding the anything part. But again, how does that detect the conceptual slashes? Has Shizuku sensed something akin to it? Foresight, however, seems more useful thanks to the ability to buff herself.

There's something in curious about can Shizuku cut through her dragon concepts with soul demolition? Actually instead of getting past the concepts themselves can't she just aim at the Personality units for them?

Not if she does not have the feats of being capable of doing it do back her up. Lack of range due to being in her subspace but I think she can cut the connection but she has a unit that would basically fix or "regenerate" the connection, unless soul demolition negates it somehow.

@Milly Because she cannot sense concepts (as far as I know), so in reality the only real way would be to feel the danger which is what foresight covers, thus why I said it was helpful here but not the other thing.

are foresight and sense presence the same thing? I am talking about one but you seem to be talking about the other.

Sense presence is a basic skill everyone has, Foresight only like Shizuku, Hajime and Kouki has, but theirs just involve knowing what their opponents will do next, Shizuku has that in addition to sensing danger.

Can Ayaka even hit Shizuku? From what I can tell Ayaka has no way to boost her speed while Shizuku has multiple ways to do so like super sonic steps limit remover etc she can spam her swords while keeping her distance . On top of danger sensing Shizuku has pretty sharp intuition as she sensed a attack when she was blind with nothing but her instinct when Eri betrayed her classmates and tried to immobilize them so even if she can't exactly sense the concept she might instinctively be able to dodge it.Shizuku can draw attacks towards her and reflect them could she do that with Ayaka's breath attack and other conceptual attacks? Does Ayaka have some sort of power source? The reason I'm asking that is because Shizuku might be able to win by cutting that with Soul demolition.

What is Shizuku's go to move? and how would she become aware of what works and does not work on Ayaka? Like soul hax or mind hax ect?

How would someone exactly intuitively dodge something which holds to properties of anything that you can be aware of? UI Goku would not suddenly be capable of instictively dodge purely conceptual attacks. Altough, as I said before, foresight would help with at least knowing there is danger but it is def not as good as sensing the actual thing incoming. Would Shizuku know not to try to cut it or reflect it because it is not going to work and instead of move away? Would she even be able to know where to move to when, for example, Dragon Breath has a range of over 5 km in lenght and 100 meters in all other directions?

Her power source is the dragon language, so I guess if she can cut off language off her that owuld be equivalent to cutting off her power source, but then again, how would that even work? Has she cut something akin to that? The ability to speak itself?

Shizuku has 20 swords, which she divides into like groups of 4 which she controls with her mind, so to answer your question, everything is her go to, she can use all her abilities with the swords, one group does space cutting, another does gravity manipulation etc.

They way the danger thing works is ie when she was fighting Kouki and he used a large beam attack at her, basically from what i remember before he did any of that, she sensed danger and moved away from the spot she was before, then a few moment later that spot go hit by Kouki's attack.

Soul demotion cuts the immaterial of a living thing, mind, soul, stamina, those things the eye can't see, soul demotion cuts, language is definitely doable to cut imo, concepts though is a big no.

Would be pretty insane if Shizuku starts cutting concepts, considering how concepts work in arifureta sadly don't think it will happen, would love it though, Hajime and Yue are gonna have to figure out a way to spam concepts first.

Honestly I'm not sure how either of them are going to win this both have precognition which I'm going to assume cancel each other out. Ayaka is too slow to hit Shizuku as she has multiple ways to boost her speed super sonic step limiter remove etc and she can't harm Ayaka due to her concepts. Does Ayaka's dragon scales cover her entire body?

This kinda seems like a battle of stamina honestly Shizuku is too fast for Ayaka to hit and Shizuku can't damage Ayaka's concepts the way I see it Ayaka loses if she's out of stamina and Shizuku loses after running out of magical power.

The only ways I see Shizuku winning this fight is if she immediately boosts her speed blitzes Ayaka and uses soul demolition to destroy her soul and personality unite or if Ayaka uses dragon sense and she cuts her soul that way. Both of their Stamina's are kinda hard to define as Shizuku hasn't really gotten serious in the after stories and we're not really sure how high her stamina is and Ayaka might have limitless stamina in which case this is her win.

Ayaka:

- Range

- Spatial Manip

- Conceptual attacks?

- Info Analysis

- Durability Neg

- Precog

Shizuku:

- Mind Manip

- Power Null

- 36x times amp

- ESP

- Gravity Manip

- Precog

- Resistance to Precog

Shizuku has far wincons.

Sigh i feel like this should be inconclusive but whatever. I'm not really sure why this was proposed when Shizuku has no way to damage Ayaka it would have been better to use Hajime or Yue for this.

She can damage her, I just feel Shizuku's points were completely overshadowed. She can literally boost herself 30+ times, it's also IC, yet no one seemed to think of that as valid for a wincon.

The main argument seems to be because Shizuku can't cut concepts Ayaka can cover herself in full body dragon scales which are a manifested concept. I agree with you Shizuku has Ayaka completely outmatched but because she can't cut through concepts she can't beat Ayaka.

Seeing as how this has already been added as a loss to her profile I don't really see the point in keeping this thread open can someone close it? I don't see why this match was proposed in the first place as Shizuku can't harm Ayaka than again the reverse is also true for Ayaka.

Back