• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shizuka vs Alexander

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every vote for Alexander should be multiplied by ten and every vote for shizuka should be multiplied by 0 imo

Every vote for Alexander should be multiplied by ten and every vote for shizuka should be multiplied by 0 imo
Every vote for Alexander is conceptually invalid and Shizuka should've won before the match even started imo

Whole reason we found this thread funny was because how random it is, nobody wants to see two teenagers argue over the internet man. Stop being a weirdo, hop off my meat and go argue with Pika somewhere else.
Mf you hopped on my meat first. I wasn't paying any attention to you. You replied to me for no reason lmao.

This thread is funny, but this is an F&G thread. ******** on people in an F&G thread is funny asf.

Anyways, Shizu-sama solos 🗿

Naw bruh yall gotta censor this, we don't need to see all that meatriding on this public forum.

Bro voted for Alexander💀

His opinion is invalid just for that reason.
FOmK3YUVgAQCaX6.jpg

643 vs 663 likes
Technically speaking, Alexander is winning from a statistical standpoint. The numbers do not lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back