• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shizuka vs Alexander

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, you're asking for it now, you fake-fights-loving, bad-fictional-women-lovin' ****. You got random in your username, yet you as predictable as a book. You got guy in your username, yet you too young to even drink or drive. The two in your name is about the two healthy teeth you got left from your shitty diet, the three is how tall you are in inches, the four is how old someone has to be to whoop your ass, and five is your mental age. **** outta here. Curbstomp my ass. You young enough to be my son, damn.
It's very obvious that due to this comment, you clearly need therapy. Those daily medications are clearly not helping you go through your pathetic, miserable life.

I mean, you get no bitches, the 2 in my name stands for the size of your penis in inches, the 3 in my name stands for the amount of bottles of medication pills you take per day, the 4 in my name stands for the amount of money your broke ass gets per year, and the 5 in my name stands for the amount of pounds your McDonald's "I'm Loving It!" eating ass gains every day.

Your life is miserable and pathetic, and you're clearly taking your anger out on random people on the internet to cope. You clearly need help.

Don't worry. I have the perfect solution:

Shore Neuropsychology & Behavioral Health is comprised of a team of experienced, licensed psychologists and mental health professionals who provide patients with personalized and quality care.

Here's the phone number:

732-920-3434

I'm helping you here, because there's going to be a point where you'll take too many pills and OD. Please, get off the wiki and seek some help, you pathetic excuse of a human being.

It's very obvious that due to this comment, you clearly need therapy. Those daily medications are clearly not helping you go through your pathetic, miserable life.

I mean, you get no bitches, the 2 in my name stands for the size of your penis in inches, the 3 in my name stands for the amount of bottles of medication pills you take per day, the 4 in my name stands for the amount of money your broke ass gets per year, and the 5 in my name stands for the amount of pounds your McDonald's "I'm Loving It!" eating ass gains every day.

Your life is miserable and pathetic, and you're clearly taking your anger out on random people on the internet to cope. You clearly need help.

Don't worry. I have the perfect solution:

Shore Neuropsychology & Behavioral Health is comprised of a team of experienced, licensed psychologists and mental health professionals who provide patients with personalized and quality care.

Here's the phone number:

732-920-3434

I'm helping you here, because there's going to be a point where you'll take too many pills and OD. Please, get off the wiki and seek some help, you pathetic excuse of a human being.
Homeboy.

Are you good❓

Anyways, I wasn't active nearly as much as I usually am because I had some family issues going on today.

The 9-B tournament would've been made far sooner if it wasn't for that.

Anyways, I wasn't active nearly as much as I usually am because I had some family issues going on today.

Bro when the tournament is made message me I need my spot.

Pikaman and Random you gotta give me that specialty space in the tourn. A spot just for me man.

No prob bro, Family >>>>>> VSBW

I’m excited for the tournament, I think the format is great for allowing as many matches as possible. (As a little tease, it takes 4 matches to get eliminated at the earliest opportunity 😉)

I'll ask a reliable thread mod to close this goofy ass thread (Mav-sama if she's online)

I apologize if I went too far with the insults.

I'll get the script and rules, and I'll be ready to make it.

@Pikaman and @Phoenks you're gonna enjoy this!

Pika get the brackets ready. I can't make brackets for shit.
Well the brackets begin in phase 3 of the tournament so I can’t make them now cus idk who will qualify for what spots but if you mean the format of how they work I’ve got that locked and loaded

Well the brackets begin in phase 3 of the tournament so I can’t make them now cus idk who will qualify for what spots but if you mean the format of how they work I’ve got that locked and loaded
Specifically the format.

You can make the legitimate brackets when everyone qualifies.

I ain't got no 9-B characters within the AP range you set so idk why you included me in that lil G

Rip. Nvm. I don't know many 9-Bs. And that small radius of AP rules out one that I was really excited to debate with. :c

F

I mean that really depends on if you want The Boxer characters in your tournament.

Cause they the only one's I got, and I know you guys don't like them skillfucking through your tournaments.

This is the gayest thread on this wiki.

Y'all goobers should be ashamed of yourself for getting heated in a thread called "Shizuka vs Alexander".

Fatherless behaviour.
Who specifically are you referring to

Cause rn we just talking about tournaments homie G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back