• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shizuka vs Alexander

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost enough, and I won enough, there will always be someone better, and always someone worse. no matter how bad I am at many things, there can always be someone worse (in some way) just as I do good things, there will always be someone who does them better
wise words

I lost enough, and I won enough, there will always be someone better, and always someone worse. no matter how bad I am at many things, there can always be someone worse (in some way) just as I do good things, there will always be someone who does them better
That is why you’re a human

giphy.gif

Azontr and Phoenks are actually very similar aswell, both evil, both biased with many things, both very selfish kinda and yee
If a human did not have what makes him human, he would be nothing more than a being of clay without a soul.
without emotion, without passion, without pride, without anger, without anything, that is not a living being, that is a statue that is nothing

Plato created the platonic concept of mother and still carries it to this day. Unfortunately, you don't come close.

I beat both of your dads in arm wrestles. I don't think you should be speaking, Azontr.
My dad both works out regularly and cooks. Keep coping, he solos you.

If a human did not have what makes him human, he would be nothing more than a being of clay without a soul.
without emotion, without passion, without pride, without anger, without anything, that is not a living being, that is a statue that is nothing
A monkey isn’t a human. You can’t comprehend it, you say soul, anger, pride and stuff… ignorantly thinking that’s the only thing that exists… there’s is always something bigger and yet smaller

It’s not good to ask about that… something a human would stay away from 👁🙈👁
Shame? Why would I feel shame? When I think of anger, I think of something that has no control, when I think of sadness, I think of someone who thinks very deeply, and when I think of someone of a different sex, I think, what is she thinking?

Which one of your dads are you referring to?

No cope, neither of them ever worked out forearms or grip strength. They were easy matches.
I only have one dad. So maybe the insult/joke is flying over my head cause idk what you talking about Homie G.

Shame? Why would I feel shame? When I think of anger, I think of something that has no control, when I think of sadness, I think of someone who thinks very deeply, and when I think of someone of a different sex, I think, what is she thinking?
Half True… but I never talked about shame…

A monkey isn’t a human. You can’t comprehend it, you say soul, anger, pride and stuff… ignorantly thinking that’s the only thing that exists… there’s is always something bigger and yet smaller
small leaves are for humans, but for an ant they are huge, a bacterium is something tiny and it is almost impossible to even understand if its life is something that you consider alive, the matter that makes up the universe is a bunch of lifeless atoms that work with a complexity to form more complex forms than they will ever be.
everything comes from small,the universe,the planets,the stars,everything stars in something small

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back