• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shizuka vs Alexander

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexander negs 0 difficulty. You gotta bring out the big dogs (Speedster the GOAT) if you even want it to be a challenge

Alexander destroyed everyone with FACTS and LOGIC so they had to ban him from CRTS because his social influencing was that powerful.

Now Shizuka’s like giving ability is cool and all, and their speed feats of liking posts right after theyve been commented are impressive, but Alexander is far better.

Alexander is also immune to the effects of time travel :

Screen_Shot_2022-08-19_at_11.33.42_PM.png

It was earlier today 😭
Well, my prime was in 2021, and If I remember right, my powers was too op that was taken by Ant due to the incidents.. T-T

I doubt that Alexander was in that level, he didn't something like the Death Battle Thread Incident or the Taken Off, he is more like statements and that, while in my prime I was able to actually do these things, but now Alexander can easily defeat me since I am weakened... -w-

Well, my prime was in 2021, and If I remember right, my powers was too op that was taken by Ant due to the incidents.. T-T

I doubt that Alexander was in that level, he didn't something like the Death Battle Thread Incident or the Taken Off, he is more like statements and that, while in my prime I was able to actually do these things, but now Alexander can easily defeat me since I am weakened... -w-
Alexander crushed the entire wiki and solod all verses and supporters on it so hard that the site itself had to take human form and ban him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back