• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shizuka vs Alexander

Status
Not open for further replies.
i swear if I see this pfp one more time...
ILj3rTc.png

I can indeed confirm that I am every single person in this video, and am indeed an alien entity capable of occupying multiple bodies.

You can ask your mom for them, I left them with her after I finished doin' her last night.

Are the verses equalized? If yes, then this is inconclusive since they both are technically the same being as absolute infinity encompasses everything in the word's truest sense. And I am pretty sure absolute infinity is what their profiles portray them as. These are from their profiles so correct me if I am wrong:

Alexander:

"Alexander is the embodiment and collection of all ideas that can be conceptualized through mathematics, being described as transcendent over, and containing all forms of time and space, as well as transcendence itself, with the very terms "within" and "outside" being inapplicable to its full extension and only existent in individual spaces. Contains all possible geometries, manifolds and numbers, as well as all subsets, supersets and power sets thereof, alongside all formal descriptions of all informal structures, with anything capable of being categorized under the aforementioned terms being automatically contained within the constraints of Alexander, even if never seen before"

Shizuka:

"Shizuka is the fundamental ontological ground from which everything in all of existence springs forth, and the absolute infinity which contains all sets and all orders of infinity represented by the layers of reality comprising the hierarchy of cosmos, transcending even those corresponding to the various levels of inaccessible cardinals. Its existence is utterly unknowable and indescribable to the human mind, with any possible description attempting to capture its full nature being only a subset of its totality, which it trivializes entirely"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back