• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shirou Kotomine VS Wilhelm Erenburg

Monarch_Laciel

VS Battles
Retired
Hmmmmmm

Sure, let's do it

In memory of Kasumi-Route Shirou Yusa and Apocrypha's Lancer of Black

Priest VS Vampire

Base Wilhelm, Briah activated at night

Kotomine gets Enchanted Miike Tenta Mitsuyo, and his usual equipment, and the mana connection to use TCBC Speed Equalised

Wilhelm: 1 (Redgrave)

Shirou: 1 (Thrud)

He can use the Baptism Rite, a special magecraft "holy miracle" that exorcises spirits and spiritual beings.

Baptism Rite is a type of magecraft that changed style into a church form. It is effective on a spiritual body. By linking his two Noble Phantasm, it is even possible to make a Servant go through a sublimation process. His Baptism Rite was extraordinarily powerful that it wasn't possible for a human. He used this on the nameless monster, who had once been Lancer of Black and Darnic Prestone Yggdmillennia. The nameless monster very existence was melting away as he began to emit white smoke, the vampire evaporated away right down to the final fragment of himself.

ahh but if wil's briah is activated he can teleport around his forest of stakes and two drain shirou at a rapid rate (like hella rapid)

not yet i want to understand shirou first a bit more but it SEEMS (from what i see) his holy manipulation is the only way to put down wilhelm due to his nature as a vampire though it depends too if wilhelm gets hit by that or shirou is drained of his life force first (not yet voting)

Right well

He has a C rank NP Sword, so that's baseline Mountain Level.

He can also manipulate any sort of magecraft with the combination of his Noble Phantasms. Don't think that would help against Wilhelm though, seeing as Briahs are more like True Magic in that what they do can't be replicated by technology.

Can create psuedo-black hole energy blasts with TCBC

Extremely powerful resistance to magic and magical effects (on par with Arturia's, enough to lolnope the vast majority of Caster's abilities)

Revelations basically gives him visions from God on the optimal path to take in any situation.

Knows the true name and abilities of anyone he looks at.

C rank Charisma making people believe in his words without basis. Only average though. Nothing on the level of Gilgamesh's A+ charisma.

Baptism Rite - conceptually erases spiritual beings... I think? That's what it seems to do.

Makes use of extremely powerful Black Keys - that's actually another useful thing here now that I think about it. They can negate Regenerationn by forcing the target to follow the original laws of nature in their healing process, paralyse people by stabbing their shadow, and partially ignore durability due to being semi-spiritual weapons (though in that case they won't be very useful against Wilhelm thank to spirit armour)

hmmmm well by the time wil activates briah shirou would be drained quickly of his life plus stakes are far more than before and his teleportation on his forest will likely give the edge in his fight against shirou so i'll go with wilhelm but barely as there are things that will affect wilhelm but its more likely wil will drain or stake shirou first

Voting Shirou, simply because Wilhelm gains a bunch of vampire weaknesses when he goes into Briah. Shirou can end the fight quickly, while Wilhelm has no real way to put Shirou down immediately.

With speed equalized, I'd think we'd see a lot less stakes (not quite sure if he just sends them all out at once or spams them really fast, not that these have ever been particularly hard to deal with anyway) on top of his reduced attack speed.

His drain with just one person in the area is pretty potent, but not a deal breaker, Wolfy was still bullying him with Rosenkavalier completely focused on him. The fight would really need to drag on for Wil to get a strong advantage.

Also gonna assume this is IC. Shirou seems pretty serious and no-nonsense-y, while Wil has a horrible tendency to job badly thanks to his personality. Wouldn't be surprised if he thought Shirou was just some nobody and proceeds to lose almost instantly.

he sends them all at once but while speed is equalized he has to be careful because of the amount that is released

Wolfie was superior to wilhelm and had more souls while in this case the AP are more even tbf

Well in briah iirc he really wants to kill opponents and gets serious if he started in base that's very different as wil does screw around outside of briah

When you said Wolfy I legit thought you were referring to Shirou at the end of the first route rather than Schreiber lol

Back