• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shirou Emiya(F/SN) VS Misaka Mikoto(To Aru)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shirou at UBW timeline condition,Misaka Mikoto at standard condition(not lv6,not with AAA).Battlefield is the bridge so Misaka Mikoto has iron sand and water to manipulate. Speed and durability seems close. But I doubt that Shirou can be equal to lv5 espers. And his weapons may be interfered by Misaka Mikoto,as Brunhild suffered before. In fact,most of fans believe lv5 espets should be close to Servants

And She damaged Aleister's Building with Shokuhou Misaki,so we may underestimated her attack potential.

Someone even ignored that Shirou's mana is limited,and can only use one UBW or several trace on.Last thread I say Subaru should have chance,is also based on this,as if EMT canceled UBW,Shirou would have no mana left.

In fact,I believe Shirou would be close to magicians or lv4 espers in To Aru.Yes,some of lv5 espers are weaker than others,but there are also such distance among Servants.

I know I caused problem to someone who insists Shirou can beat Touma,as Touma deals with Misaka's attack without much trouble.But if I still need to reduce a tier,you may find out that even lv4 groups in To Aru are not so easy to be defeated.

Considering Mata Hari is clearly weaker than Shokuhou Misaki,but still a excellent servant,so lv5 should not far away from servants.

I suggest compiling all that text in a single post instead of spamming.

Also, I don't see how you can compare Shokuhou's mind control to Mata Hari's NP and make it relevant to a battle that doesn't even make mention of them.

Gemmysaur said:
Also, I don't see how you can compare Shokuhou's mind control to Mata Hari's NP and make it relevant to a battle that doesn't even make mention of them.
The reason is that no reply come in for a week,strangely for characters who has so many supporters.

It's relevant because it proved that lv5 espers can be good servants if moved to Fate series.

Gemmysaur said:
Already complied all the text into main post and removed replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back