• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shiori Kujou VS King Hassan

Since Shiori just got her profile finally "Thanks to ALRF who took his sweet time with it " lets celebrate it with her first match on the site and since fate verse have history of matches with masadaverse i though why not

Hassa-kun: 1

VS

Shiori-chan : 2

In character

Speed equalized

We can change the rules later if needed ~

King Hassan-0

vs

Rindouspeech4

Hmmm can Hassan attack all of shiori's possibilities at a time with his NP? Because if he can't she will have the upper hand due to if one possibility died the other can counter attack

Azrael makes the person's fate to die at that moment essentially. As well as a bunch of other things to make sure they definitely die and definitely stay dead.

And its his NP, so yeah, he uses it in character. Though maybe not always, as he has a bad habit of not finishing off his opponents when he definitely could.

Even without it, all his attacks are extra-lethal, and have the potential to insta-kill with a scratch, and nullify any resistance to his insta-death attacks.

Azrael is like the Longinuslanze or Ea. You get hit by it, unless you have some serious resistances, you're most likely dead.

He can also do things like kill abstract concepts, so taking down her possibilities is really nothing difficult for him, or he can concept of distance to land his attacks instantly.

So.. yeah.

I doubt he can hit all her clones with it at once though. But let's not forget he starts in PC, and his PC is insanely good, even with the curse that means he'll always be detected in the moment before he strikes (which gives faster opponents a moment to react).

Shiori has something akin to PC Can hide her presence by manipulating her lifeforce) and Enhanced Senses (She can enhance her senses through her Qigong)

Does she need to do it manually? If she does, does she always do it even when there is seemingly no need?

Because Hassan starts in PC always. It's his passive state. She won't even know that he's there and the battle has begun until he moves to attack.

And like I said. His PC is insanely good. Enhanced senses aren't going to cut it.

And when he attackes, she can just switch to another possibility where she isn't hit, the same thing happened to her against Morei but she quickly reacted.

Also can Hassan truly kills concepts like infinite possibilities?

He can kill abstract concepts like telepathic communications and magical conceptual contracts, and Rep's said he can kill concepts of distance before. More importantly though, Azrael rewrites the target's fate so that they die at that moment and there is no more fate/future for them to have (so they can't come back), in addition to enforcing the concept of death on them or adding it to them if they have none, erases any reason for their continued existence from across all of space-time (nullifying things like type 8/9 immortality and omnipresence), as well as the classic death manipulation that just kills the opponent because that's what it does, no reliance on any other power necessary. All of his strikes, Azrael included, also nullify his opponent's resistances to his insta-death abilities.

If she's hit by it, all those infinite possibilities die too.

So, Hassan cannot kill infinite possibilities...so what's gonna help him against her? Any strike he makes can just be ignored or outright dodged because of her possibilities, even if he tries to make a surprise attack she can just replace one of her other selves.

Also King Hassan has never showed any feat of killing the concept of distance (where did that even come from?) and At the Bounday has a CHANCE to make insta kill, which makes it even better since that's Shiori speciality.

Edit: Did...you just say Hassan can destroy Type 8/9 Immortality?.....Reinhard vs Hassan please when?

Did you read?

If Azrael hits her, her fate comes to an end, she has no future, and any reason for her continued existence is nullified. This would include things like her distortion, her soul and all the infinite possibilities she can create. Additionally, he nullifies any resistances she has to his insta-death techniques. One of her ability's weaknesses explicitly says that she can't do anything if the possibility of something is zero, and there is zero possibility of her surviving if Azrael hits her

Hassan is also superior to her in AP and DC thanks to him being a Grand Servant, all of which are vastly superior to normal servants, and most likely skill seeing as he is superior to any member of the round table, which includes people like Arturia, who has battle instinct that is essentially precognition showing her the perfect move to make at any given time and halves all distractions, and Lancelot, who is so damn good with using any weapon that whatever he picks up becomes "his preferred weapon" as if he had practiced with it every day of his life. He has resistance to soul attacks and magic attacks. His strikes are made extra lethal, even when the chance of insta-death doesn't activate, and will do massively enhanced damage. Think of it as though every attack he does is a critical hit that causes bleed damage. Battle Continuation means he's going to keep fighting unless she completely destroys his body or brain, which is pretty unlikely.

And if she keeps switching out possibilities to his attacks that aren't Azrael, she's going to end up hurting herself when he kills every one of those possibilities.

He can casually lolnope 7-A attacks just by swinging his cape at them. His PC means she won't even know he's there until he's swinging Azrael at her, and his curse means that he will be detected in the instant before he strikes. It doesn't guarantee that his opponent will be able to do anything about it, and with equalise speed she can't even react with higher speed.

I'm voting Hassan here

Yes yes, the ability to switch out to a possibility where she isn't hit

Except the original possibility is still hit, and dies. She just becomes the surviving possibility.

And if enough of her possibilities die, she gets soul/mindfucked

"This power relates to Shiori's capabilities. as she can't defend from attacks that are impossible for her to guard against" - so Azrael definitely kills her if it hits.

"Since these possibilities are alternate selves of her, the deaths of any of her possibilities possibilities will affect her and they will until her soul and mind can no longer withstand them and collapse." - so if she keeps swapping probabilities, eventually the death of all the probabilities she sacrificed is going to kill her.

It doesn't matter if she has infinite possibilities, because if a finite amout of them die, she does too. And Hassan has more than enough AP, durability, skill and hax to make that happen.

>"Since these possibilities are alternate selves of her, the deaths of any of her possibilities will affect her and they will until her soul and mind can no longer withstand them and collapse." - so if she keeps swapping probabilities, eventually the death of all the probabilities she sacrificed is going to kill her.

You don't get it to you? Everytime she switchs possibilities the other discarded one are gone, they wouldn't be affected, for instance if Hassan strikes her but she uses her distortion to avoid it, the possibility that she once was in is gonne, not from Hassan but because she switched it, so no unless he attacks her directly, nothing is gonna happen to her or her possibilities.

>"This power relates to Shiori's capabilities. as she can't defend from attacks that are impossible for her to guard against" - so Azrael definitely kills her if it hits.

Only if Azrael hits her, and considering she survived against Tenma Akuro and even managed to tank some of his blows and even surviving against his Taikyoku is a good feat in itself. Also good for him lolnoping 7-A attacks, Shiori tanked much worse (Tenma Ootake, Tenma Morei,Tenma Akuro, Tenma Numahime do you want me to go more?)

Also she can ignore defenses not only by Soul Manipulation but also by using Dai Houroukaku--Zenjuu Dharani read again please.

Evening Bell....where does the improve lethality comes from? It seems false to me, All i know from my experience is just allows him to kill unkillable things.

>If Azrael hits her, her fate comes to an end, she has no future, and any reason for her continued existence is nullified. This would include things like her distortion, her soul and all the infinite possibilities she can create. Additionally, he nullifies any resistances she has to his insta-death techniques. One of her ability's weaknesses explicitly says that she can't do anything if the possibility of something is zero, and there is zero possibility of her surviving if Azrael hits her

You know...you just played yourself, and there is zero possibility of her surviving if Azrael hits her, because If being the keyword here, she can just switch before she gets attacked.

Another thing...Azrael cannot truly kill things across Multiverse (which is where possibilities come) they are alternate selves from other timelines, so no Azrael ain't definitely hitting Shiori possibilities across all timelines.

Also voting Shiori.

Survived attacks from the Tenmas - either she was Gudou God mode, the Tenmas were jobbing harder than Gil did against Shirou, or it was PIS seeing as thy are 1-A to a 7-A and their merest whisper should have nuked her and the multiverse she was in.

Azrael cannot truly kill things across multiverse - "removes reason for their existence from across all of space and time". Yeah ok

But sure, let's go with what you are saying and pretend he can't kill her. How does she kill him them? He's stronger, more durable, damn good at magic and soul hax resisting, won't die unless she deals a deciseive blow, is vastly more skilled than her, and can teleport around her to avoid her attacks or get in his own.

How does she kill him?

>But sure, let's go with what ou are saying. How does she kill him them? He's stronger, more durable, damn good at magic and soul hax resisting, won't die unless she deals a deciseive blow, is vastly more skilled than her, and can teleport around her to avoid her attacks or get in his own.

Still with the Soul hax? Buddy i already told you, why she can hurt him, it's because of Dai Houroukaku--Zenjuu Dharani which i would like you to read it please (it's in her profile how hard it is?)

>either she was Gudou God mode, the Tenmas were jobbing harder than Gil did against Shirou, or it was PIS seeing as thy are 1-A to a 7-A

Tenmas weren't using their Taikyok that's why.

>"removes reason for their existence from across all of space and time". Yeah ok

Across all space-time is vague, or is it Space-Time=Multiverse now?

Also read her Barrier, it's quite good :3

You also either dodged or just didn't notice my question about Evening bell...i will say it again, where does the lethality comes from?

A lot of things are wrong on Hassans page actually, for starters evening bell doesn't let him give stuff the concept of death nor does it improve lethality of his strikes. I'm pretty sure someone read the "buster up" as "makes his strikes stronger". Anyway I'll fix his page eventually once I'm done with the Apocrypha profiles.

To be honest, i don't know if we should even have a profile for King Hassan in the first place, considering how little we know about him.

ALRF said:
Still with the Soul hax? Buddy i already told you, why she can hurt him, it's because of Dai Houroukaku--Zenjuu Dharani which i would like you to read it please (it's in her profile how hard it is?)
>either she was Gudou God mode, the Tenmas were jobbing harder than Gil did against Shirou, or it was PIS seeing as thy are 1-A to a 7-A

Tenmas weren't using their Taikyok that's why.
She needs to actually hit him to bypass his defenses with that. Unfortunately for her, A) His vastly superior skill, experience, and teleportation lets him casually dodge, and B) Qigong is magical energy by equalisation, so his magic resistance nulls most of it if it does hit.

So then what was their rating? How powerful were they? As powerful as their DI forms? So... 7-A? Ok. My point about Hassan lolnoping 7-A abilities still stands.

As for the barrier, if Hassan can inflict the concept of death on Tiamat, he can inflict the concept of death on her barrier. A 5-A feat vs a 7-A barrier? Yeah, I can see the former winning that.

If Hassan inflicts the concept of death on the barrier he reduces his Saint Grap/sacrifices his Grand Servant Container and turns into a regular servant after that he gets stomped.

>His vastly superior skill, experience, and teleportation lets him casually dodge

Good for him, guess what? Shiori Possibilities will allow her attacks to not miss, it happened against the Tenma.

>Qigong is magical energy by equalisation, so his magic resistance nulls most of it if it does hit.

His Magic resistance doesn't say something about resistance Durability negation so that ain't working.

>Ok. My point about Hassan lolnoping 7-A abilities still stands.

Good to hear. Shiori too forced Tenma Akuro to use Taikyoku so he could win, she holded her own against Tenma Morei who could vaporize mountains and such.

>As for the barrier, if Hassan can inflict the concept of death on Tiamat, he can inflict the concept of death on her barrier. A 5-A feat vs a 7-A barrier? Yeah, I can see the former winning that.

The heck is this wonky comparison? lol you don't get the barrier do you? it's Hax there is more to it, but since you said it's 7-A i guess you didn't read it.

Magic resist let's him resist magic attacks. That includes spatial manip and mind manip. It isn't limited to it. He was able to nope Gawain NP, which on its own is equal in power to an Excaliblast, which can vapourise a monster the size of a small island, while Gawain had his Numeral of the Saint activated, tripling its power. Explain how that means he can't nope an attack using Qigong, which is essentially Prana by equalisation. Along with any other "magic" attack she uses.

Her possibilities only let her do things that are actually possible, and if he teleports out of her range, there is no possibility where she hits him.

As for Tiamat, I apologise, I'll be clearer. She opposes all advancement and evolution on a conceptual level, giving her a conceptual barrier to any and all attacks that exist as a part of human history. His Azrael inflicted the concept of death through that barrier, despite it being a part of human history.

@Ramesses - really? I thought him giving up Grand Servant status was different. What were the circumstances around him giving it up?

>As for Tiamat, I apologise, I'll be clearer. She opposes all advancement and evolution on a conceptual level, giving her a conceptual barrier to any and all attacks that exist as a part of human history. His Azrael inflicted the concept of death through that barrier, despite it being a part of human history.

And lol she doesn't have a conceptual barrier, stop making those things up, Tiamat Conceptual manipulation that is Opposes evolution on a conceptual level, granting her resistance to any special attack or legend created in proper history (there is no barrier so yeah) is different from the barrier that Shiori has which is Uho-hou is a passive barrier that adapts to spirits and concepts and as such can influence territories like higher dimensional spiritual defenses and its special nature resides in eliminating weakness points

>Her possibilities only let her do things that are actually possible, and if he teleports out of her range, there is no possibility where she hits him.

If he teleports out of the way, then he can't attack her so derp, and she can just cover the distance between them until she gets into a distance that allows her to use Distortion so there is that.

>Magic resist let's him resist magic attacks. That includes spatial manip and mind manip. It isn't limited to it. He was able to nope Gawain NP, while Gawain had his Numeral of the Saint activated. Explain how that means he can't nope an attack using Qigong, which is essentially Prana by equalisation.

My God read the mechanics behind her attack, you're just ignoring it now, wait i will just quote it here: A technique which controls the power of her strikes in a focused position, thus bypassing defenses to damage her targets, see? it ignores durability unlike Gawain who doesn't because Numeral of the Saint only boost his paramaters that's it no ignore durability, two different cases.

@Monarch It is different. Even if KH gives up his position as a Grand, he still has a Grand-level Saint Graph. So first he gave up his Grand status to be able to fight Tiamat in the first place, and then he sacrificed his Grand-level SG to inflict the concept of death on Tiamat and bring her Saint Graph to the level of a normal Servant.

Also, Galatine has comparable power to Excalibur, but Excalibur hits way harder since Galatine's power is spread over a large area, while Excalibur is focused on a single point. So blocking Galatine, while still impressive, should not be compared to blocking an Excaliblast. And Gilles' Cthulhu thing is nowhere near as big as a small island.

Conceptual barrier, conceptual defence. I was attempting to make it easier on you by likening it to something you can understand. The point is that her conceptual opposition gives her defence against anything created as a part of proper human history, which by nasuverse mechanics of Alaya and the World, would also include concepts. And Hassan still got past this.

If he teleports out of the way, he can do so again, and again, and she will never catch up, making the fight inconclusive.

Oh I see. So attacking the same spot over and over qualifies as ignoring durability now does it. "Focusing the power of her attacks on the same spot".

Let's get some quotes proving this attack actually bypasses defendes and isn't just her hitting the same spot over and over til it gives way.

NotEvenHuman said:
Also, Galatine has comparable power to Excalibur, but Excalibur hits way harder since Galatine's power is spread over a large area, while Excalibur is focused on a single point. So blocking Galatine, while still impressive, should not be compared to blocking an Excaliblast. And Gilles' Cthulhu thing is nowhere near as big as a small island.
The Cthulu thing is rated as having small island durability, and is described as a small island in the light novel

Other stuff ok. It's still an attack that can destroy mountains made 3 times more powerful

Thanks for the explanation on the Grand Servant stuff

>Conceptual barrier, conceptual defence. I was attempting to make it easier on you by likening it to something you can understand. The point is that her conceptual opposition gives her defence against anything created as a part of proper human history, which by nasuverse mechanics of Alaya and the World, wouldalso include concepts. And Hassan still got past this.

No shit so basically Hassan can kill any concept? Does that mean, he can kill the concept of infinity?

>If he teleports out of the way, he can do so again, and again, and she will never catch up, making the fight inconclusive.

Good for him, but guess what Shiori can just use distortion from point a to point b, until she reaches him so yeah too bad for him.

>Oh I see. So attacking the same spot over and ver qualifies as ignoring durability now does it.Let's get some quotes proving this attack actually bypasses defended and isn't just her hitting the same spot over and over til it gives way.

This takes the cake for me, i mean wow denying an abilitie right when you couldn't find a to give an argument against Shiori ignoring durability with that technique, *claps* no seriously *claps*.

Edit: I won't reply to anything for now too sleep and it's night in here

Kill any concept? No, I doubt it. But you are misconstruing my argument. I'm saying he can get past her conceptual defense.

And has she done this before? Switched to a possibility where she is somewhere else? And then I guess he just teleports again and the fight turns into a teleport spam.

This takes the cake for me, i mean wow mocking the opponent's argument right when you couldn't find the quotes to prove your character can do what you say she can *claps* no seriously *claps*.

I think that it is perfectly reasonable to require proof of an ability. You made the page. It shouldn't be hard for you to provide proof. Unless you are adding abilities she doesn't have, whether by mere misconception, or otherwise.

Additionally, (and I still want proof of her being able to actually bypass durability) if she can do it, it hits a single point. Hassan won't die unless a decisive blow is dealt, seeing as he has a greater Battle Continuation skill than Herc who can fight on with half his torso missing. Damage to a single focused position, even if it can bypass durability, is not going to kill him unless she hits his brain. Which, considering his vastly higher skill, shield, teleportation, etc, is not likely to happen.

Magic Resistance negate direct magical effect happening on you. It does not negate a magically enhanced physical attack. You don't see Saber's MR doing anything to Kuzuki's enhanced fist

Not to mention Shiori's Qigong attack is almost if not entirely physical in nature. So yes, KH's Magic Resistance will not give him any benefits whatsoever since there's nothing to negate to begin with

So Magic Resistance is irrelevant here huh, well that just makes it easy for Shiori and her Qigong enhanced strikes.

>And has she done this before? Switched to a possibility where she is somewhere else? And then I guess he just teleports again and the fight turns into a teleport spam.

I heavily doubt an in-character Hassan would do something like that, considering his lazy nature, he will most likely strike against her which would fail (again she could hold her own against the Tenmas).

I won't lie, i overreacted to your comment but still, you didn't get it, it's not Oh I see. So attacking the same spot over and over qualifies as ignoring durability now does it. "Focusing the power of her attacks on the same spot" , that isn't how it works, look at her technique or even better just her Durability Negation ability. I can say the same for your argument about Hassan killing the concept of distance, give me proof. Not to add, we see her doing these abilities a lot of the time (especially during her route AKA her fight against Soujirou).

>Kill any concept? No, I doubt it. But you are misconstruing my argument. I'm saying he can get past her conceptual defense.

Azrael? I can see it destroying the barrier. Normal strikes? I doubt so.

For the Battle Continuation part who is able to fight on in the face of lethal injuries and can remain alive so long as one does not receive a decisive fatal wound such as having his head blown up or his torso destroyed. Shiori had shown much more destructive capacity especially during the early parts of the game, one of them is destroying Umibozu parts with one strike and several hands of his were easily destroyed by Shiori, heck she even joked through out the fight.

Hassan in his combat animation uses teleportation quite freely even doing such things as beginning an attack, then teleporting in to land it, as well as instantly creating large pillars of flame at his target's locatio (which would be impossible for her to dodge). He isn't exactly lazy per se, he just doesn't bother to finish people off if he thinks he's done enough. So them just blinking around the battlefield is entirely possible. But again, has she ever used her abilities to teleport around the battlefield or close the distance between herself and her enemy?

I just don't understand how "focusing her strikes in a single location" qualifies as durability negation - isn't that just hitting the same spot with the force of multiple blows? If it occurs so often, can you please find a quote of it that explains just how this physical attack (with no magic involved) ignores durability? Because to me, it sounds like it isn't negating dura, it's overwhelming dura by focusing the power of multiple individual strike in a single location. And I haven't made a single argument about Hassan killing the concept of distance btw.

I was only ever talking about Azrael, not his basic attacks.

With her normal attacks I'm sure she can do massive damage with her strikes seeing as she's comparble to guys who can pierce entire mountain ranges. What I mean with the Battle Continuation point is that her "concentrating her power in a focused location" - how large is this location? Because if it's like a bullet or a piercing attack that has a lot of force concentrated on a small surface area, his Battle Continuation skill means that small concentrated wounds of that kind, even if they do bypass his dura, wouldn't be able to kill him unless they directly hit his brain or something.

I think both our arguing got a bit heated, though I may have started it with my "Did you read" comment. I apologise.

>he can concept of distance to land his attacks instantly.

This, unless you meant something else but the post is old lol and so need to think about it.

For the durability negation, it's only with her strikes enhanced by Qigong.

ÒüƒÒüïÒüîÕÑ│Òü«µö╗µÆâÒüáÒü¿ÒÇüõ¥«ÒéîÒéïÒéêÒüåÒü¬ÒééÒü«ÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒÇéþí¼µ░ùÒüºÕ╝ÀÕîûÒüòÒéîÒÇüÞ▓½µ░ùÒüºµÄ¿ÕèøÒéÆÕóùÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïþ┤½þ╣öÒü«µï│ÞÂ│Òü»ÚëäµØ┐ÒüòÒüêÕ«╣µÿôÒü½Þ▓½ÒüÅÒÇéÒüƒÒü¿ÒüêÕñºþåèÒüºÒüéÒéìÒüåÒü¿ÒééÒÇüõ╗èÒü«ÚÇúµÆâÒü»Úá¡Úâ¿ÒéÆÕøøµòúÒüòÒüøÒüªþäÂÒéïÒü╣ÒüìÕ¿üÕèøÒüîÒüéÒüúÒüƒÒÇé

^ text says (not really good at translation), that even if you wore some kind of armor, Shiori strikes will ignore the durability of the armor another way to describe it is like Issei Hyoudou..uh...Penetration (but it doesn't nullify any defense ability like Issei more like ignore dura as i have said).

>I was only ever talking about Azrael, not his basic attacks.

My bad then, i assumed you were talking about his basic attacks too.

>With her normal attacks I'm sure she can do massive damage with her strikes seeing as she's comparble to guys who can pierce entire mountain ranges. What I mean with the Battle Continuation point is that her "concentrating her power in a focused location" - how large is this location? Because if it's like a bullet that has a lot of force concentrated on a small surface area, his Battle Continuation skill means that small concentrated wounds of that kind, even if they do bypass his dura, wouldn't be able to kill him unless they directly hit his brain or something.

Ah ok gotcha, well yeah, i kinda get your point so i unless she use it in the brain, she won't be getting him down anytime soo.

>Hassan in his combat animation uses teleportation quite freely even doing such things as beginning an attack, then teleporting in to land it, as well as instantly creating pillars of flame. He isn't exactly lazy per se, he just doesn't bother to finish people off if he thinks he's done enough. So them just blinking around the battlefield is entirely possible. But again, has she ever used her abilities to teleport around the battlefield or close the distance between herself and her enemy?

Well i can see him opening the fight with this, and maybe killing one of her first possibilities but after that, she can just keep using her possibilities to survive, i should note that during her second fight against Tenma Morei (this time she was using Taikyoku), Shiori survived for a good amount of time using her distortion (of course she was going to die...well until Hajun and Tumor boost kicked in) and yeah she has done things like that especially to get close to her opponents.

>I think both our arguing got a bit heated, though I may have started it with my "Did you read" comment. I apologise.

No problem, i did overreact a with my other comment so i'm at fault too.I apologise

ALRF said:
>he can concept of distance to land his attacks instantly.This, unless you meant something else but the post is old lol and so need to think about it.
Damn it. I forgot I said that. Reppu had said it was possible a few times, so I said it earlier on, but I left it out of my argument after you said it had no feats

For the durability negation, it's only with her strikes enhanced by Qigong.

ÒüƒÒüïÒüîÕÑ│Òü«µö╗µÆâÒüáÒü¿ÒÇüõ¥«ÒéîÒéïÒéêÒüåÒü¬ÒééÒü«ÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒÇéþí¼µ░ùÒüºÕ╝ÀÕîûÒüòÒéîÒÇüÞ▓½µ░ùÒüºµÄ¿ÕèøÒéÆÕóùÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïþ┤½þ╣öÒü«µï│ÞÂ│Òü»ÚëäµØ┐ÒüòÒüêÕ«╣µÿôÒü½Þ▓½ÒüÅÒÇéÒüƒÒü¿ÒüêÕñºþåèÒüºÒüéÒéìÒüåÒü¿ÒééÒÇüõ╗èÒü«ÚÇúµÆâÒü»Úá¡Úâ¿ÒéÆÕøøµòúÒüòÒüøÒüªþäÂÒéïÒü╣ÒüìÕ¿üÕèøÒüîÒüéÒüúÒüƒÒÇé

^ text says (not really good at translation), that even if you wore some kind of armor, Shiori strikes will ignore the durability of the armor another way to describe it is like Issei Hyoudou..uh...Penetration (but it doesn't nullify any defense ability like Issei more like ignore dura as i have said).

I threw it into google translate (which isn't the greatest source, but when all you have is a hammer...) and got:

"When a woman's attacks are totally, it is not something to look down on. Purple woven feet that are strengthened with hardness and are increasing thrust with ventilation easily penetrate even iron plates. Even if it is an Okuma, the present consecutive attack had the right power by scattering the head"

Ignoring the shitty grammar everything of google translate, this (combined with the profile's explanation about her attacking simultaneously with multiple possibilities) still sounds to me like she is just "stacking" each of her individual blows, so it isn't outright ignoring durability so much as overwhelming it because she is hitting it with a "stacked" amount of force. That being said, I accept that means an attack of that type can get through his durability, but more through simply outputting more force than by actually ignoring the durability altogether.

yeah she has done things like that especially to get close to her opponents.

Ok, so she can use it in combat as teleportation.

But can she dodge things like the massive pillars of flames he nigh-instantly summons at her location without any warning except for flashing eyes (which might just be part of the game mechanics of his turn)? It happens a second or so before the attack animation I linked starts. Also, could she react in time if he swung his sword while 10 or so metres away, then teleported over to her just as the sword arc reached the point where she would be standing?

Holy shit that translation lol.

Anyhow you got it wrong the stacking infinite possibilities is only as Gudou God and even then it has the ignore durability since she used the same technique to make a hole in Soujirou Body (as a Gudou God ofc) (then again this is a 1-A fight don't know why is that even important :p). Also the translation is wrong, since the text does say nothing about consecutive attacks, only that her strikes with Qigong ignore durability

Well Soujirou can cut apart the concept of distance (Like Longinuslanze) and while she got hit the first time, she got over it with her distortion, she can react to his Ishigami Shinto Ryu (Killing intent turns into a cutting phenomenon), She can dodge Tenma Morei flames and lightning.

>þ×¼ÚûôÒÇüÕàêÒü╗Òü®Òü¥ÒüºÒüäÒüƒþ®║ÚûôÒüîþäªþå▒Òü«µÁÀÒü©Òü¿ÕñëÒéÅÒéèÒÇüþü½µƒ▒ÒéÆÒüéÒüÆÒüªþéÄõ©èÒüÖÒéïÒÇé

>ÚÇâÒüÆÒü¬ÒüäÕá┤ÕÉêÒü»þÀÅÒüªÒü«ÕâÅÒü╗ÒéôÒüºÒüäÒüƒÒÇéÒüØÒéîÒü½µêªµàäÒüùÒü¬ÒüîÒéëÒééÒÇüÒéäÒü»ÒéèÞ║▒ÒüøÒüƒõ╗Ñõ©èÒü»µ»ìþª«Òü«µèÇÒüîÞÉ¢ÒüíÒüªÒüäÒéïÒüôÒü¿Òü½ÚûôÚüòÒüäÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒÇé

First text says how the space is being covered by flames alongside pillars of flame rising from out of nowhere.

Second one, says that Shiori dodged them with her distortion simple.

The bit I see in the first quote is about her punches penetrating iron plates. That on its own doesn't sound like dura ignoring to me, it sounds like she's just hitting it hard enough to punch through (which isn't that impressive considering she's already 7-A, but I'll assume it's just using metaphors to say it can hit harder than normal).

When I put the quote about her dodging into google translate the second part said

"All the statues were dead when not escaping. Although it is horrible to it, there is no mistake that the skill of his hometown is falling down as I thought."

And then I put it two other japanese-english translators, and got:

"When it does not escape, the image of the entire te had died. Although shivering to that, after all the Þ║▒ se it is above there is no mistake in skill of the mother þª« having fallen."

and

"If you do not run away was dead all of the image. While horror to it, also Kawase was more than not mistake that has fallen is the work of mother circumcised."

I don't see anything in there about dodging fire, let alone any mention of possibilities or using her distortion. The closest thing I see is the second one saying the "image of the entire te had died", which I interpreted to mean a possibility of hers died. Is that correct?

Is this an alternate reading of the quote or something?

Back