• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shiori Kujou VS King Hassan

>His

>His

The fight was between two females....(google translation i hate you), but yeah.

All of her images(possibilities) would have died hadn't she escaped.Besides trembling from fear, the fact that she avoided the technique of Morei has more or less shown that it is falling dow (well i tried)

Edit: welp, i don't think i will be able to reply for now, later though.

Because using google translate to support your arguments sounds completely reasonable as well.

... It really, really isn't a good idea.

And your advice is to tell me to learn a language that operates on completely different principles than any other language I've ever learnt..?

well...japanese is hard so i doubt monarch could know BUT using google translate is a horrible idea especially when masada's kanji tends to be annoying to read for some ALRF is explaining the context of the text so i say that's good enough to know cause GT makes it more confusing tbh

well, if this is still going, i would like to leave a few comments.

1-doesnt shirori's distortion cause her significant strain when she is coming back from an attack that can kill her, or something along those lines?

2- i could mention all the shit i have seen mystic eyes of death perception do, but the most immediately relevant one here is the fight between Ryougi and that one ghost girl. she was basically using something akin to astral projection, albeit differently, since i believe it was stated that the projection wasnt "her" necessarily. getting hit by shiki once still would have lead to her death in a short period of time, in the event that she didnt commit suicide

3- the death perception eyes are an ability connected to akasha itself, which should be a bit above something lime zeltrech's sorcery, which is basically the usage of every conceivable form of multiversal manipulation, of which shiori's powers can be considered an aspect of

I mean rereading KKK a lot gave me some things to add for Shiori (like bypassing resistance)

Also

1- Nope~

2-What does Shiki have to do with this? Also dunno what you are trying to tell us

3- That belongs to Shiki only though from what i remember and again irrelevant

@ZERO She can make someone explode from the inside by screwing with their life lol

ok, found the stuff for the "astral projection" thing, if anyone is interested

"You're a strange one, aren't you? If my heart had really been cut, the
we wouldn't be able to talk like this, would we?"
"Quite right. I was only confirming." I see. She was a friend of the perso
who stabbed me after all, perhaps trying to tie up loose ends on the battle
that took place in the rooftop. "But it won't be long until it affects you as
well. Shiki's Eyes are potent, perhaps even beyond what that child knows.
The sympathetic connection between your double existences means that
the spell will reach you in time. There are a few inquiries I need to make,
which is why I'm here." She means the "other" me when she mentions the
double existence, I'd imagine.
"Because I haven't personally gone to the Fujō Tower, I haven't see
your floating image there," she continues. "What was it really?"
"I don't know, to be honest. For the longest time now, the scenery outside the window was the world to me. I looked down on the panorama,
watching the seasons fly past, and the coming and going of people in the
hospital. My voice is never heard, and my hands never reach anything. And
I grew to curse this view as I continued to suffer alone in this room."
The woman's eyebrows crease as she contemplates on something.

"I see," she replies after I compose myself. "You projected your consciousness in the sky. But if that was your consciousness, then you should
truly be dead, since Shiki killed your 'ghost' consciousness."
In truth, I've actually been thinking that as well. This woman keeps saying the name Shiki, who I assume to be my assailant. How was that perso
able to stab me? The me floating in the Fujō Tower can't touch anything,
but also cannot be affected in turn. Yet this Shiki slashed me as if that was
my real body.
"Answer me. Was that truly you in the Fujō Tower?" she asks with a tone
of curiosity laced with the forcefulness that has never left her voice since
she came inside the room.
"It…wasn't. I only stare at the sky, while she exists in it. That other me
turned its back on me. Self abandons self." Wording it that way made it
seem like more than an affectation. I did truly turn my back on the world,
as it had abandoned me. And I abandoned myself, of any hope that my
sickness would get better. Being separated from the world outside the window and unable to break through that boundary no matter how hard I
prayed every night, both me and the other me couldn't put our feet firmly
on the ground, and were resigned to an ephemeral, fragile existence. We
share that similarity, despite parting with each other. I suppose it's what
this woman called a "sympathetic connection".
She draws a short breath, perhaps in surprise. It's the first time that this
person has shown any sort of uncalculated emotion, and it surprises me
a little. "So it's not that your consciousness was separated, but that you
were acting on two vessels with one state of mind. Someone else gave you
this vessel. It's unlike any work I've seen yet, I understand that much." A
small nod before she regards me with a frighteningly disappointed look.

ALRF said:
Also
1- Nope~

2-What does Shiki have to do with this? Also dunno what you are trying to tell us

3- That belongs to Shiki only though from what i remember and again irrelevant

all death perception eye users get it from the same source and can do the same things, the only difference between them is the degree of focus and strain that it requires for each of them to do so, if they dont specialize in killing those specific things.

Shiki is considered a high level user because she can use them without effort or drawbacks and specializes in easily killing hax and concepts. Hassan does the exact same and doesnt seem to exihibit any strain from it either

ALRF said:
Also
1- Nope~

1- you wrote the profile yourself. good to see you agree with me:

"This power relates to Shiori's capabilities. as she can't defend from attacks that are impossible for her to guard against. Since these possibilities are alternate selves of her, the deaths of any of her possibilities possibilities will affect her and they will until her soul and mind can no longer withstand them and collapse."

2- i actually read her fight with Morei before the translation was taken down and i remember this being mentioned in the fight

It's only about her death though.

For exemple after being cut down by Keishirou and switching to another possibility she just laughed.

Also if you've read those TLs you should know that she was focusing on making sure she will switch to another ever single moment and did you see her getting strained and screwing up? Not at all

To put it simply, dying doesn't give her any physical strain whatsoever, mind and soul? Yeah sure but not a lot considering how tough she is.

Now i'm just waiting for this thread to get nuked

ALRF said:
To put it simply, dying doesn't give her any physical strain whatsoever, mind and soul? Yeah sure but not a lot considering how tough she is.
Now i'm just waiting for this thread to get nuked
sure, i can agree with that.

i am mentioning it because this seems like it is going to be a drawn out fight.

one gets near infinite retries while the other is so damn hard to put down that there is an actual scale to measure how hard it is in-verse and the guy breaks that scale with no effort

(also, he probably has some old school nasuverse bullshit immortality, if his background info is to be believed)

one gets near infinite retries while the other is so damn hard to put down that there is an actual scale to measure how hard it is in-verse and the guy breaks that scale with no effort

And it's for this reason that I've decided to vote inconclusive

Shiori: Can basically dodge everything thanks to her possibilities, but can only do chip damage thanks to his tenacity

Hassan: "breaks the scale" on Battle Continuation, extremely high defensive power, and can one-shot if he ever does hit.

Monarch Laciel said:
And it's for this reason that I've decided to vote inconclusive
Shiori: Can basically dodge everything thanks to her possibilities, but can only do chip damage thanks to his tenacity

Hassan: "breaks the scale" on Battle Continuation, extremely high defensive power, and can one-shot if he ever does hit.

you can use the quotes i posted to make an argument if you wish to as well. i think it have already discussed why it shouldnt be controversial to do so, despite being a Shiki feat, but it would be understandeable if people still thought it was

extra comment:

we are accounting for his shield as well, right? because honestly, that thing looks massive in gameplay compared to the size in the pic in the OP. it is about as tall as he is and around as wide. it is an iron wall

Back