• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If Power of Destruction is in fact CQC-ranged, I vote Shion via Probability Manipulation, Power Nullification and Abstract Existence, which should prevent Lucy from putting her down.

Ok so this is probs a missmatch favoring Sirzechs as probability wouldn't affect him or his passive. Though this guys passive is not reliant on probability of any kind. He is literally made out of PoD, having a bad day wouldn't change that, so it would be impossible to null him via probability as he's not reliant on it...at all.

About Sirzechs vs Jill. I accept my mistake, i didn't know Jill had that level of help from the Basanos. So yeah a stomp for Jill, though how is Medaka vs Jill fair?

She's an abstract idea that exists all over the Touhou multiverse (composed out of a few small space-time continuums around the main universe). Duplication is really just her creating more avatars (Her physical form being just an avatar of the true thing).

It should be. Most Touhou gods don't even have a physical body; people like Shion who have a constant physical one are an exception to the rule.

Unless someone explain to me about how will Sirzechs kills her, I will remain on Shion side because abstract and luck-stealing.

Luck stealing doesn't net you a win though. Sirzech's can't kill her permanently but Shion can't get near him without being passively erased.

Her probability manip can null magic and make it "impossible" for people affected by it to ever win a fight. It's not really explained how though. Although she can physically attack people with this ability, so she might be able to wear him down over time.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Her probability manip can null magic and make it "impossible" for people affected by it to ever win a fight. It's not really explained how though. Although she can physically attack people with this ability, so she might be able to wear him down over time.
I believe it was because you need a lot of luck to perform a magic, by taking that fortune away, she effectively rendered them useless; or so I think.

True Sirzechs doesn't use magic though, he is magic in physical form. He doesn't have to activate it because in that form by default the magic is there.

I mean, the description says that magic needs fortune in order to be performed. Aka spells that have already been activated would not be nulled.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Luck stealing doesn't net you a win though. Sirzech's can't kill her permanently but Shion can't get near him without being passively erased.
He can't Erase an Abstract entity

Well it's not like she has to physically get close in order to attack. Projectiles or just using her powers on him would work.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Well it's not like she has to physically get close in order to attack. Projectiles or just using her powers on him would work.
It's impossible for her to affect him in anyway doe.

About the luck i'll say it again. Verse equalization doesn't do anything because Magic is not reliant on luck here, verse equalization doesn't change that. Him having a bad day won't prevent him from literally using parts of himself. The PoD ain't getting affected by luck anytime soon. His other skills "may" be affected (just "may"). Though not requiring luck doesn't change by verse equalization. Besides he IS PoD. It's like saying she makes Nihilus have a bad day and he doens't have passive Mind Hax cus bad day, but it's even worse as Nihilus is not mind hax while this guy is PoD. Anyway on to the other points.

Her using projectiles.........When you intend to throw something at a walking talking erasure. The projectiles will suffer the same fate.

Her powers, what powers? Her power is literally just probability applied in different ways. Which may not be the best idea.

As for wearing him out, gl doing that to someone with a nigh-limitless stamina, lifespan and wearing him down physically...gl vs a non corporeal.

With ^ i've gone over why Sirzech can't exactly lose here. Now as for the wins:

1. Her avatars would get annihalated casually. So her only thing left would be her Abstract Form, which avoids the fight, if she keeps avoiding the fight doesn't that count as a win for Sirzechs under the SBA rules via Shion avoiding the fight.

2. Imma assume the Dimensional BFR won't work either, though tell me if it may work.

3. Mind Hax? I mean she doesn't have resistance to mind hax and being abstract wouldn't really stop anyone from messing with her "thinking process".

You can maybe Mindhax the avatar but not the abstract form, it's basically trying to Mindhax a concept or an idea

but Mindhax and Dimensional BFR can work if she is limited to 1 avatar

Back