• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AP with weapons? With a basic bomb she one shot Oktavia who is far above Sayaka whose AP is far above her durability which is enough completely unfazed by attacks that one shot baseline characters

Durability, significantly higher than Sayaka's (although city level forcefields are also worth noting)

@Homu It is in the right section though, it's listed as energy manipulation under her abilities for her 6-A key. But you're correct about being able to reflect the bullets though, she does have attack reflection, she absorbs attacks send at her, and then reflects it back to her opponent.

@Kal Shion seems stronger then sans the forcefields, not to mention, in addition to what i said before, she can amp herself with war goddess transformation, albeit it's not stated how much more powerful it makes her but yea, it also transfers her into her spiritual body and sharpens her senses, allowing her to see and react to attack she couldn't before.

7-C shion uses an odachi, 6-A uses a katana, so it is correct, so when it says it activates through her katana it's her 6-A form. Only 6-A has energy manipulation anyway so 7-C using minus break which plunders energy makes no sense either way.

I guess i could clarify which version of her uses which weapon, seems like a minor though.

I don't see how they matter when Shion's reality warping should render all of Homura's offensive arsenal useless.

Faces it, Homura has too many disadvantages in here to call this balanced. Stats, versatility, defense capability, range. You uses the version of Homura that lost to Mami who I might add will gives Shion more trouble then Homura did.

Mind you all Homura has in here is BFR which the percentage of succesfull is around less than 5% since according to @Celestial, can use her reality warping ability on herself as defense.

She should probably get oneshotted before she can even attempt it, and Shion should easily null that too since she can negate/alter pretty much any effect.

Shion isn't coming back from a BFR that affects UKG even in a trillion of year. Hell we deemed that it would work on Rimuru during the thread against AoC

Does Shion's Cook have limits? I don't see why she couldn't prevent Homura's BFR from working in the first place.

Still Kal, Homura had too many disadvantages in here to call it fair. I mean, look at this thread. Yes, this is my thread but that was when I was just a newbie here and tend to not paying attention to their stats.

@Jobbo

I kinda do. Shion's lack of feats when it comes to blocking haxes that affect 2-As

The method is the same actually, only the destination change. Shion doesn't have multi-universal range anyway so being sent to a pocket universe should still work

But Shion's Cook ability should null it anyway. She can rewrite fate & rules so she could make it so that the pocket universe no longer contains her or she never got sent anywhere in the first place.

you guys do know that in order for a match to be considered a stomp, that one person has to have literally NOTHING that helps against the other. If Shion was resistant to both time hax and BFR, on top of outhaxxing homura, THEN this would be a stomp. The fact that Homura's BFR can affect her shows that this isn't a stomp.

@Glassman

"Not sure about that so i'll simply leave this here. Akron vs Bayonetta isn't outdated result wise (he still wins). But now it could be considered a stomp given that I discovered that Akron's black hole creation, space-time manipulation (which counter Witch Time) and void manipulation are passive (the former also has planetary range).

Bayo can still win, but she loses like 9.99/10 which is a bit too much."

Quoted from Kaltias from versus removal thread 4.

Homura is Bayonetta in this case. Only has 0.01% chance of winning.

If she did it, she can. If she did not, it's a NLF to say that she can. It's simple.

She does have more advantages than I thought tho

Even setting all of that aside, Shion could just make Homura's BFR ineffective immediately before she even uses it. And she could oneshot well before Homura even attempts it, unless Homura immediately opens with BFR the very instant the battle starts.

I still want to hear a quote of Shion doing that.

Would WA Homura make it more fair?

I don't think it's safe to use an unknown tier character in vs matches.

Unless you gives her a tier from the feat I gave you in other thread. :p

Beside, changing it again in the middle of the threads is kind of pointless to me, especialy since we are almost reaching 200 Reply.

TL;DR, but from what I'm seeing, I think Shion should take this via resistance to Homura's offensive abilities, Attack Reflection, Spatial Manip, Low-Godly regen and intangibility, otherwise inconclusive.

Pretty sure we already stated that Attack Reflection, Spatial Manip, Regen, and intangibility don't matter due to BFR and Power Drain.

Hey Kal, Data, Pegasus, can you guys help submit this since the grace period's over???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back