• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This version of Homura doesn't have mind hax. You are confusing her with her 7-B/2-A version

Yeah. In fact, it isn't a reliable way to win here, and BFR is more likely to be used anyway. But affected a non-corporeal, so it would work if she touches her intangible form.

Kaltias said:
This version of Homura doesn't have mind hax. You are confusing her with her 7-B/2-A versio
I understand better

EDIT: This music is a damn screamer for my ears, I jumped

Seems Homura has the advantage here via resistance to reality warping and BFR, so I'll vote for her.

Jobbo said:
Seems Homura has the advantage here via resistance to reality warping and BFR, so I'll vote for her.
She's not resistant to either abilities.

Because she scales to Sayaka who resisted the reality warping from H.N. Elly

Putting resistance to Reality Warping is extremely broad and wankish, since there are many ways to warp reality, hence it was called resistance to magic instead.

I mean yeah, but it depends from what you mean. Shion's RW is also low tier in the grand scheme of things

Do all people forgetting that Homura 7-C rating only came from weapons which is useless against a Low-Godly character? This is basically pretty haxed 7-C vs limited haxed Low 7-C.

@Kal I wouldn't classify reality warping which can bring about the users desired effects, including things such as manipulating fate, as low tier.

Cook does whatever shion intends, as that's what it is, it brings about what she wants, she wants to stop you from healing? I happens, she wants to ignore your defenses? It happens, she wants to alter matter? It happens.

If homura resisted a specific form of reality warping, don't see how that means she can resist an ability as versatile as shion's.

Homura can resist having her body manipulated by a reality warper tho.

It was more meant as "define fodder tier because reality warping is so versatile that almost no one has the full scope"

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Do all people forgetting that Homura 7-C rating only came from weapons which is useless against a Low-Godly character? This is basically pretty haxed 7-C vs limited haxed Low 7-C.
Did I ever say that Homura's 7-C tier stuff isn't allowed? No I didn't.

@Kal Yes and reality warping is such a broad ability, which is why i am questioning how homura resisting a specific form of it, gives her resistance to the wide array of things shion can do with hers. I mean i can resist existence erasure, but that doesn't mean i can resist matter manipulation right? It's that kind of thing.

What did the reality warping she resisted do is my question.

Btw speaking of resistance to reality warping, i myself have mistakenly added it to some profiles, which now i think is inacurrate cause the ability is too broad to list anything like that. Gonna remove that.

What's the vote count? I'm sure that the one at the top is outdated since Homura's vote count isn't 0

Let's see, to take out Homura Shion can just: Hax her via Cook, Reflect the bullets from Homura should she decided to use guns, plunder her enery via Minus Break (tho Homura will die after the first slash due her being Low 7-C), or use pure AP against her.

While Homura only option is what, BFR?

Yeah, Homura's chance in here is like....5% at best.

@Homu yeah, this is totally not fair, I mean, it's not like the votes for inconclusive outnumber the amount of votes for Shion right? (Which shows that this match is more balanced than you think.)

@Homu Actually shion can't plunder energy in her 7-C form, that's 6-A.

Something i forgot about though is that shion can basically reality warp herself, basically if she failed to dodge an attack or something like that, she will reality warp herself so she did dodge it, it's weird.

@Kal How strong of a 7-C is homura, shion is stronger than pre demon god diablo who was far stronger than he was before as a demon duke, who was far stronger than he was as an arc demon, who was far stronger than arc demons who are comparable to tactical nukes basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back