• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shion stomps, make emma High 6-B and shion would still stomp, only thing useful emma has here is sealing, but doesn't get around shion instantly starting with fate hax.

emma does not have the shears of destiny she received from aladdin on her profile, I unfortunately do not know why.

Why can't Emma just immobilize her, put her to sleep, transform her... I don't know, it seems like there are a lot of things Emma can do in this scenario without significant magic needed

Ok I just read standard battle assumptions and it says characters in their strongest form whic puts Emma in her Dark Swan/Savior (end of season 6) mode in which I'm pretty sure this is a haxstomp

Andre.avakian said:
Ok I just read standard battle assumptions and it says characters in their strongest form whic puts Emma in her Dark Swan/Savior (end of season 6) mode in which I'm pretty sure this is a haxstomp
......read the OP

Andre.avakian said:
Why can't Emma just immobilize her(1), put her to sleep(2), transform her(3)... I don't know, it seems like there are a lot of things Emma can do in this scenario without significant magic needed
(1): Cook

(2): Cook

(3): and Cook

She can use it to negate spells or skills while they are activated, as she proved it in Tournament Arc.

Cook is also the reason shion could move in stopped time later, she basically reality warped helfself to be able to.

Wow that's actually a rly cool power 😂😂. But does it work in the same manner as Fate Manipulation, I read through her profile and one of the examples were - rewriting a person to be healthy with no limbs as if that were their normal status and if it does work like fate manipulation I'm pretty sure Emma is restaurant cuz Isaac wasn't able to write her out of existence. But if it's something else then I get why Shion wins

Yea and to think shion created cook cause she can't cook, and her cooking is so bad it's poison lol.

Fate manipulation is just another application of cook, the ability just lets the user gain whatever effect they want.

Btw don't see resistance to soul hax on emma's profile so just another reason she losses.

So lets say Emma goes for paralysis inducement she uses 'cook' and says that it's an unnatural state for her body to be in and resists it? I mean in fairness that's an acceptable reason but in fairness to Emma at 7C she hasn't even embraced her magic yet so... but is see why Shion wins

I mean time stop didn't work cause she overwrote her own body, so not seeing what paralysis inducement would do.

Andre.avakian said:
Wow that's actually a rly cool power 😂😂. But does it work in the same manner as Fate Manipulation, I read through her profile and one of the examples were - rewriting a person to be healthy with no limbs as if that were their normal status and if it does work like fate manipulation I'm pretty sure Emma is restaurant cuz Isaac wasn't able to write her out of existence. But if it's something else then I get why Shion wins
Emma could try resisting Cook if Shion used it for atack, but not if she used it to protect herself. Moreover Cook is Law Manipulation as Pegasus said so I don't think Emma can really resist it.

To how Shion would atack - she would try normally slash her to death, and if Emma would defend with some spell Shion would make it uneffective with Cook.

This is 7-C shion, cook isn't law manipulation, it's reality warping that lets her obtain any effect she wants, tyrannous lord susanoo which she has as a 6-A is law manipulation though since it allows her to control the law of causality making her able to cause a result that she intends.

But yea don't see emma dealing with cook or the fact that shion's hercules edge revised can kill souls in a single hit.

is shion's food really that bad to the point she literally needs to use "really warping" level technique to make it oishii? :p

Sheska444 said:
is shion's food really that bad to the point she literally needs to use "really warping" level technique to make it oishii? :p
yeah ask gobuta.The dude nearly died when eating it and only survived via getting poison resistance

Andre.avakian said:
This isn't rly part of the battle anymore but could Shion use cook if she was inconscious?
Nope. She has to conciously choose to use it, but that usually isn't a problem because of her Relativistic reaction speed. If she isn't consoius you can mess with her, but remember that she also has immortality. She is like a game unit built specially for consistent spamming of Cook.

Nope. She has to conciously choose to use it, but that usually isn't a problem because of her Relativistic reaction speed. If she isn't consoius you can mess with her, but remember that she also has immortality. She is like a game unit built specially for consistent spamming of Cook.

So putting her to sleep could potentially work (again not part of the discussion as Emma doesn't have sleep inducement on her profile)

Andre.avakian said:
So putting her to sleep could potentially work (again not part of the discussion as Emma doesn't have sleep inducement on her profile)
Posible but not probbable, since Shion in normal circumstances would negate it.

The moment she sees sleep spell activated she thinks about negating it, and it is negated. To counter cook Shion would have to be unable to percieve the atack, and that seems to go beyond equalization.

Szmiit said:
The moment she sees sleep spell activated she thinks about negating it, and it is negated. To counter cook Shion would have to be unable to percieve the atack, and that seems to go beyond equalization.
So she can know what attack you'll use before you use it? Like precog or tp ?

Andre.avakian said:
Szmiit said:
So she can know what attack you'll use before you use it? Like precog or tp ?
OUAT spells aren't (as far as I remember) instant spells activated by thought. First there is gesture, then light/smoke and then it lands. This might be quick sometimes, but there is always enough time to think "lol nope".

GLHF22 said:
I think sleep Inducement wouldnt work, Clayman trying to manipulate her mind and Perfectly fail
I may be wrong but I don't rly think sleep inducement rly messes with ur mind, I think it just releases a massive amount of melatonin really quickly so the victim sleeps for a few hours

Back