• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza banshou discussion thread~Revival~

also I probably understand that their the bad guys but I’m still a little unsettled that the nazi’s in this series are a little bit humanized. (I probably said this before but still)
This is a fictional story and has no reason to follow reality. If someone becomes interested in Nazis after reading a fictional story, he should check his brain. They were not Nazis in the real sense too, they betrayed Hitler and Germany. Also in many stories, writers humanize evil characters, for example, they design tragic backstories for evil characters and show the bad things that happened to them in the past as the reason for their evil actions.

but yeah Reinhard does make me a little unsettled. The rest I’m fine/I agree with you but this guy was a real dude who did lots of very disturbing things.
Reinhard in Dies Irae bears little resemblance to the real Reinhard. As if they are two different people with the same archetype. Also Reinhard was not really humanized. He saw love as destruction and wanted to create a hell where people would fight each other forever. He even destroyed Methuselah who was kinda a good character whose only goal was to live with his love. I don't really remember Reinhard being humanized in the story, maybe Masada portrayed him as a man who wanted to defend his country and die like a soldier, but in the end he committed dozens of evil deeds and was evil. He was even addressed as Beast and Devil in the story.

Last edited:
Reinhard being humanized in the story, maybe Masada portrayed him as a man who wanted to defend his country and die like a soldier, but in the end he committed dozens of evil deeds and was evil. He was even addressed as Beast and Devil in the story.
Reinhard was hunted by the Germans and literally all the LDOs, so he was not humanized

Machina- just wants to end everything
Eleonore- just wants to follow reinhard
Beatrice - just wants to please eleonore
Valerian - just loves Rea
Wilhelms- just loves fights and killing
Rusalka - just sadistic and loving at the same time
Wolfgang - hates been touched that's all

None of them really acts the nazi probably Spinne and bey

Uh Wolfgang was also a psychotic murderer who loved battle and destruction lol. I don't his dislike of physical contact was all there was to his character.
Actually everything he is, is because of his hate of touch.
That's what made him into a psychopathic murderer in the first place

Actually everything he is, is because of his hate of touch.
That's what made him into a psychopathic murderer in the first place
I mean not really? Him not liking being touched didn't make him want to kill people. Both of those just happened to come from his trauma lol.

It has been a while since I visited vsbattle. I noticed that quite a few other VN verses have disappeared along Shinza, for example, Demonbane. Are there some connections between these disappearances?

It has been a while since I visited vsbattle. I noticed that quite a few other VN verses have disappeared along Shinza, for example, Demonbane. Are there some connections between these disappearances?
Both verses got deleted because they were bad lel

I see. Ironically, there are quite a few verses worse than those (in terms of arguments, proof etc.) still out there. Compared to them, Shinza was decent.
And I believe people are working on deleting such verses as well. At least, I sincerely hope so.

And I believe people are working on deleting such verses as well. At least, I sincerely hope so.
I would rather see them getting updated/fixed. Let's take Demonbane for example. It has English translation, so it is quite possible to make.

Not that I remember, I only remember that there are still supporters on the site working on it.

Oh, is there a blog post or something that I could check?
Most of the pages are done, well except some DI pages

All that is left is the cosmology blog and a confluence of it

And seeing that I have to read all the works again, it may take months

Most of the pages are done, well except some DI pages

All that is left is the cosmology blog and a confluence of it

And seeing that I have to read all the works again, it may take months
azontr is right that I talked about Demonbane. Though, if you have some new drafts of shinza pages, could you drop some links?

Reinhard in Dies Irae bears little resemblance to the real Reinhard. As if they are two different people with the same archetype. Also Reinhard was not really humanized. He saw love as destruction and wanted to create a hell where people would fight each other forever. He even destroyed Methuselah who was kinda a good character whose only goal was to live with his love. I don't really remember Reinhard being humanized in the story, maybe Masada portrayed him as a man who wanted to defend his country and die like a soldier, but in the end he committed dozens of evil deeds and was evil. He was even addressed as Beast and Devil in the story.
Reinhard is mostly humanized as a human before he changes, as well are introduced to the monotony of his life and how he feels about it. But after that, it takes a sharp left turn. Reinhard doesn't get further humanized, but a force of nature if anything.

I mean not really? Him not liking being touched didn't make him want to kill people. Both of those just happened to come from his trauma lol.
He disliked being touched because of everything that happened to him. Everything that happened to him led to him also becoming a psychotic/psycopathic murderer

Machina- just wants to end everything
Eleonore- just wants to follow reinhard
Beatrice - just wants to please eleonore
Valerian - just loves Rea
Wilhelms- just loves fights and killing
Rusalka - just sadistic and loving at the same time
Wolfgang - hates been touched that's all
Machina doesn't want to end everything, he wants his death. But he can't get it because of Mercurius and Reinhard.

I feel like you're kind of undermining just how fleshed out and complex the characters actually are by breaking down their motivations. But that's just me

What exactly is the logic for 1A, and how would it counter the evidence brought in the downgrade?
There were two major evidence
1. The entire yato sthichk which was a mistranslation, but that is a none factor anymore
2. The gods been referred to as higher dimensional, well news flash the new tiering system allows a 3-D to refer to tier 0 as been higher dimensional.

Basically the second point was a supporting point for the first one which was a mistranslation, so I don't really see the arguments anymore.

Besides compiled with arguments from PL and Avesta, 1-A is solid.

The argument is still almost the same, no matter the change in dimensionality of the creation, the throne is unaffected and always above it

No matter the logic been called higher dimensional no longer disprove been above higher dimensions
Even tier 0 have higher dimensions
I'm pretty certain that those tier 0 characters aren't higher than 1A because they're supposed to be beyond all extensions of dimensions

I'm pretty certain that those tier 0 characters aren't higher than 1A because they're supposed to be beyond all extensions of dimensions
Huh?
Idk what you are saying but tier 0s can have higher dimensions, in this case each higher dimensions will be another layer into tier 0

Back