• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza banshou discussion thread~Revival~

Also, quick question but was yato going to breach Hajun’s singularity? I’d appreciate it if there were some scans or at least some kind evidence for it

Also, quick question but was yato going to breach Hajun’s singularity? I’d appreciate it if there were some scans or at least some kind evidence for it
Yes he was going to, but he would have died too anyway he was already on his last line that's why he could have gone that far in the first place. He was going to sacrifice everyone to break the last wall iirc.
And well the difficulty to break the deeper walls are what well want to make me believe they act like layers or something

Didnt we translate the part where soujiro and Shiroi were the ones who finished off the final wall in the singularity in Pain’s thread ?

Didnt we translate the part where soujiro and Shiroi were the ones who finished off the final wall in the singularity in Pain’s thread ?
Yeah, but this is because of all the stuff in the past with how yato could never drill through no matter how long he tried to do so

I was more referring to the things before that.
Like pre-fight explanations or some descriptions (including the "Kikei>>>Gudo selves)
I think I actually had that, I’ll try to find it.

Also, another thing I needed to point out is that Ren should have another 1B key seeing as he gets amped mid-fight against Rein and Mercurius. They even state that there was basically no difference in power between the three gods

Sounds impossible with Reinhard's situation.
He would have been overpowered by such a boost.
It's not the same as Reinhard's thing, but he does get boosted when he takes some of Rein's legion. It even says that he jumped another threshold in power and was basically equal with the other two apart from soul stuff

It's not the same as Reinhard's thing, but he does get boosted when he takes some of Rein's legion. It even says that he jumped another threshold in power and was basically equal with the other two apart from soul stuff
Iirc it was more about Malignant Tumor Apoptosis thing.

Not just him, the MTA thing was the thing that neutralized the soul disadvantage that Ren had. It was the legion that he had that allowed him to get back to Rein's and Merc's level
He only has Machina and Shirou at that time tho.

Also, seeing as this is a respect thread, I have a vid of the Ren vs Reinhard fight in Jp, but there are english translations

Back