• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza banshou discussion thread~Revival~

Tolkien best work was not lord of the rings, there are few of his books that I consider better than LOTR
Fair enough, but I haven’t read all his works cause I kinda want to finish shinza off, then lovecraft cause umy recommended it, and then some other authors

Eeeh, my current japanese honestly isn't really good.
I really went back into it since march of this year and I'm like barely N5 in oral comprehension but closer to N4 for reading comprehension.

Although I still need N2 to add japanese to my translation skills anyway.
meanwhile i can barely speak a few words and that too due to watching anime lol

not better than Lovecraft. That's a no. Lovecraft, Stephen King, even Masada to an extent all have some really good writing, but my memory of Tolkein is pretty bad, so there's that.
I've read a couple of love craft and Stephen King books and yes they are good but definitely not as Tolkien, well who everyone considers a better author is usually subjective but really I've not see anyone as talented as Tolkien, it's not exactly easy to create three new and complete languages with full letter, vowels and consonant all because of your books.
The first Tolkien book I read was "The children of Hurin" Edited version tho, I was still young then some 10 years ago, since then I've been reading his books over and over again

Imo authors such as Terry Pratchett are above Tolkien in term of subjects, humor and storytelling.

Doing a whole alphabet is pretty cool but not really smth I would find relevant.

Imo authors such as Terry Pratchett are above Tolkien in term of subjects, humor and storytelling.
Tolkien book humor are somewhat basics and it's mostly when there are dwarfs or hobbits that there are humor since hobbits are funny creatures. Never read Terry since he gets political in his books so I can't say
Doing a whole alphabet is pretty cool but not really smth I would find relevant.
I just find it intriguing on how a single human can create three tbh

would nerose have mathematics manip with him being thr god of mathematics and enforcing laws of 1 and 0 with things like possibility not being part of that equation.
Technically all Hadou should have it as math would he the way to describe how their world works, but that's for another day.

What do you need?
Well mostly the parts about
Yakou entering the singularity, and his explanation of taikyoku.
And also yato when he was describing the throne/singularity.
And lastly not that important, but all of yakou vs the tenmas fight scene

Yh it's the fight it before.the fight, what I need is the raw
I'm not having any luck finding the raws mentioning singularity before the Habaki vs Yato fight. The first mention of it was during it.

Edit: Nvm, I did find it
神対神の戦いとは、まず挑戦者側――ここでは夜刀――がその太極を流出させ、それを王者側である現神が迎え撃つという形で始まる。

とはいえ戦場となるのは現世に非ず。だいたいにおいて挑む側が受ける側の待つ場所まで行かねばならない。

その場所とは、すなわち太極座。既存の法を流れ出させている事象の中心、宇宙の核だ。

それは無論、単純な徒歩や飛翔で辿り付ける場所ではない。一種の超次元空間であり、言語で説明できない極点だ。

そこへ至るにはただ一つ――世界に穴を空けるしかない。

と言うよりも、当人たちの意志に関係なくそうならざるを得ないのだ。

覇道の太極とは、喩えるなら絵を描く行為に酷似している。みずからの理という色をもって、世界という画布に望む情景を描きあげること。

ゆえに当然、絵という概念に付随する諸々が適用される。例えば、同じ箇所で何度も重ね塗りをしていると、筆圧によって画布に穴が空くような……

そうした場所を、特異点と言う。覇道太極のぶつかり合い、異なる法と法の鬩ぎ合いが起こった場所では、世界がその圧に耐え切れず、穴を生じさせてしまうのだ。

するとどうなるか、言うまでもなく当事者は落下する。世界の壁を飛び越えて、どこでもない場所を落ち続ける。

その果てにあるもの、穴の底こそが太極座に他ならない。

ただし、底に達するまでの距離はまちまち。より強力な神格ほど、深い場所に座を設けているものだから、ものによっては何年経っても辿り着けないこともある。

夜刀にとって、波旬はまさにそれだった。怨敵が座を握り、それに対抗するため穢土を起こし、今に至るも鬩ぎ合いを続けてきて、穴ならとうに空いているのに。

まだ届かない。まだ辿り着けない。激突の場所となった神州は、遙かな昔から落下し続けているにも拘らず。

これは異常極まる深さだろう。なぜなら夜刀の先代、すなわち彼らが乗り越えた旧神の座は、せいぜい常人が呼吸を止めていられる時間で到達することが出来たのだから。

その神にしろ言語を絶する力を有していた事実を鑑みれば、波旬の度外れた強大さは押して知るべしというものだ。

何百年、何千年、いやもしかしたら、それ以上かけても辿り着けない超深奥に坐まするモノ。曲がりなりにも神格に対して不適切だが、怪物と言うしかないかもしれない。

Last edited:
I'm not having any luck finding the raws mentioning singularity before the Habaki vs Yato fight. The first mention of it was during it.

Thanks a lot
Are you referring to yato and tokoyo’s conversation before he got to full power?
Nope it was just becore yato and habaki fight

Damn, nice. I thought we had all the scans of this stuff already.

It had no actual basis besides Taiji being a source of power for the Mikados and Madara's arts.
Aren't Yin and Yang treated as duality in the verse? You also have the infinite dualistic concepts in Avesta as well...wouldn't that still be some kind of transduality?

Aren't Yin and Yang treated as duality in the verse? You also have the infinite dualistic concepts in Avesta as well...wouldn't that still be some kind of transduality?
She says Onmyoudo (which does translate as "Way of the Ying Yang", but isn't what it is about in verse) iirc, not duality or just "ying yang".

She says Onmyoudo (which does translate as "Way of the Ying Yang", but isn't what it is about in verse) iirc, not duality or just "ying yang".
No, it says everything in Onmyoudou, which would include Yin and Yang, as those are the two aspects that Onmyoudou users are supposed to manipulate (sort of).

No, it says everything in Onmyoudou, which would include Yin and Yang, as those are the two aspects that Onmyoudou users are supposed to manipulate (sort of).
Except "Ying" and "Yang" have specific meanings in K3's context.

You can read the description here or pick up some infos here and there.

Well mithra is independent of the entire good and evil and the said infinite dual concepts,
These things are inherent part of her law, and Gods are affected by their own law, so it would kinda be a point against this.

Also it's kinda logic for the good/evil shitz to not affect someone without emotions.

Back