• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza banshou discussion thread~Revival~

No, I literally said it was way before that. They were somehow upgraded to immeasurably into 1A due to some singularity stuff
The OP of that post has two parts the 1A part and immeasurable into it part and also the H1A part, and it was due to taiji and God transcending taiji and singularity all together

The OP of that post has two parts the 1A part and immeasurable into it part and also the H1A part, and it was due to taiji and God transcending taiji and singularity all together
No, one was the 1A stuff, the other was High 1A. The immeasurably into 1A stuff came way before that

hellhole of misinformation
Not surprised. Honestly there were a lot of misinformation in the past and it was mainly because of users who didn't read shit. Like ZERO Saying Merc's snake was planet sized; some randoms who didn't read the novel, just the profiles, creating hax dowmgrade CRT's; people claiming Mercurius would have lost to Ren/Reinhard in Marie's route etc.

Not surprised. Honestly there were a lot of misinformation in the past and it was mainly because of users who didn't read shit. Like ZERO Saying Merc's snake was planet sized; some randoms who didn't read the novel, just the profiles, creating hax dowmgrade CRT's; people claiming Mercurius would have lost to Ren/Reinhard in Marie's route etc.
LMFAOOOOOO. Wasn't there literally a statement by Masada that debunked that stuff with Merc's serpents being planet-sized?

Hax downgrade CRTs...? Send plz. I saw a lot of additions for hax, but no real removals.

Not sure who tf would think that Mercurius would lose to Ren/Reinhard lol. Man literally stops their attacks with his bare hands.

Also, most of the stuff from the upgrade was technically accurate with some exceptions, just that the High 1A stuff doesn't exactly qualify for the tiering system.

Hax downgrade CRTs...? Send plz. I saw a lot of additions for hax, but no real removals.
I'll have to find it because yes there have been tons of CRTs.

Not sure who tf would think that Mercurius would lose to Ren/Reinhard lol. Man literally stops their attacks with his bare hands
Im sure someone in Smash's thread said it. But I don't rrmember so you'll have to skim through both of those

Also, most of the stuff from the upgrade was technically accurate with some exceptions, just that the High 1A stuff doesn't exactly qualify for the tiering system.
I'm not talking about the 1-A upgrade, just the knowledge of some people who were previously here and how they tried to downplay this verse. Read through page 3 and 4 of this

Wasn't there literally a statement by Masada that debunked that stuff with Merc's serpents being planet-sized?
I literally don't remember where it was implied that it was a planet sized snake. I just remember his snake cover the universe or some shit but the planet stuff ? No

I literally don't remember where it was implied that it was a planet sized snake. I just remember his snake cover the universe or some shit but the planet stuff ? No
Masada verbatim states that the snakes encompass the "endlessly huge universes" and there are infinite parallel universes, so...

I'm not talking about the 1-A upgrade, just the knowledge of some people who were previously here and how they tried to downplay this verse. Read through page 3 and 4 of this
Bruh, that guy...what an L. He was debunked over and over again, and I honestly can't blame Trex for snapping out like that. I probably would have said similar things eventually.

Weren't Gods put above "all extensions of the Singularity" prior to their downgrade to 1-A?
I never understood how anyone could ever get such an idea.

Weren't Gods put above "all extensions of the Singularity" prior to their downgrade to 1-A?
I never understood how anyone could ever get such an idea.
Yeah, but the evidence used wasn't completely out of context...other than the circumstances that led to Soujirou and Shiori piercing through the singularity or whatever. Most of it seemed fairly valid, at least at face value.

Masada verbatim states that the snakes encompass the "endlessly huge universes" and there are infinite parallel universes, so...
Well masada said in dies Irae that the snake covers the entire cosmos many times and he said that they are infinite parallel universes on his twitter and in K3

So headcanon
Yup
Masada world is probably one of the largest 2A multiverse
Each universe has infinite timeline and there are infinite universes. And the snake is said to encompass everything from.the beginning to the end of time but somehow someone argued it to be planetary in size

Yup
Masada world is probably one of the largest 2A multiverse
Each universe has infinite timeline and there are infinite universes. And the snake is said to encompass everything from.the beginning to the end of time but somehow someone argued it to be planetary in size
It's more that the timelines are the infinite universes
It is pretty baseline in itself

Merc infinite universes - each with a fixed timeline (except gods interference or divine ones)
Marie - infinite universes each with infinite timelines

Hers is way larger
Where did you ever see that difference being said anywhere..?

Where did you ever see that difference being said anywhere..?
The entire storyline?
Merc world infinite universes with a single timeline
Marie world infinite universes with infinite timelines?
isn’t it like impossible to be above baseline 2-A know for every verse ?
It is possible, you can even be infinitely above baseline 2A depending on how the cosmology of your verse work

The entire storyline?
Doesnt tell me where you saw such a thing.
First time I ever saw anyone saying Marie's Heaven was bigger.

Doesnt tell me where you saw such a thing.
First time I ever saw anyone saying Marie's Heaven was bigger.
It's a simple thing according to this wiki standards
Which is bigger
A multiverse with infinite universes and a single timeline in each or a multiverse with infinite multiverses each with infinite timelines?

And where I saw it was in masada's work, or are.you saying marie's world does not have infinite timelines?

Disagree with this, merc always made infinite timelines, that was always a thing. That’s literally what k3 and pantheon says.

And where I saw it was in masada's work, or are.you saying marie's world does not have infinite timelines?
of course not, cause it’s the same ontological size as fourth heaven, but merc’s heaven also has infinite timelines.

A multiverse with infinite universes and a single timeline in each or a multiverse with infinite multiverses each with infinite timelines?
option 2 is more op, but merc’s world has never actually been implied to being bound to a single timeline. It’s consistently infinite timelines.

Disagree with this, merc always made infinite timelines,
No
Merc universes had a single.timeline, the one he wrote hence the whole dies irae prologue shenanigans. Merc universes allows for no divergence from what was at the start e.t.c. that's why I actually support merc plot manip due to the way his universe works

No
Merc universes had a single.timeline, the one he wrote hence the whole dies irae prologue shenanigans. Merc universes allows for no divergence from what was at the start e.t.c. that's why I actually support merc plot manip due to the way his universe works
Bruh what? It’s verbatim stated that he made infinite timelines. I can find the section from pantheon where they say this along with the statements from k3. Show scans otherwise. All Marie did was give some level of freedom, she didn’t make the cosmology any bigger. She likely made it smaller due to being fodder to Mercurius. If you deny it, then you’d be admitting that marie < mercurius

Back