• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza banshou discussion thread~Revival~

Hello, new guy here. You don't mind if I post a rough translation of Habaki vs Yato in here do you?
It's a pretty good one if you ignore one or two things

I think it would be useful to make sandboxes with all fan translations we have of non-DI works to help some revisions.

Like removing the bs Time Stop Resistance of their base when only Moshka Keishirou and Pseudo God Habaki really had one

Like removing the bs Time Stop Resistance of their base when only Moshka Keishirou and Pseudo God Habaki really had one
We should have a key called plot armor cause what Rindou did was basically that. And Habaki's time stop resistance does seem like a pretty good resistance. Then again, Yato does say that he never wanted to fight a normal Taikyoku battle in the first place, so there's that

We should have a key called plot armor cause what Rindou did was basically that. And Habaki's time stop resistance does seem like a pretty good resistance. Then again, Yato does say that he never wanted to fight a normal Taikyoku battle in the first place, so there's that
Well, Rindou's amount of power under the Kikei Mandala is linked to Habaki so not really.
Although if I remember correctly they only moved after Yato removed part of his influence. The translation should have smth similar

Well, Rindou's amount of power under the Kikei Mandala is linked to Habaki so not really.
Ngl, but it literally happens out of nowhere, you'd have to connect the stuff with her being the apoptosis and stuff, because it literally just happened.

Although if I remember correctly they only moved after Yato removed part of his influence. The translation should have smth similar
from what I saw, that wasn't the case seeing as Yato hadn't really stopped his time stop. In fact, it shows that he almost strengthened it, but I'll probably check it again.

would that just be a resistance to Hajun's law capabilities, rather than Yato's
Why would not being affected by Yato be a resistance to Hajun...?
Moshka is supposed to liberate you from any god, even if Akenobo no Hikari extra seems to have forgotten that.

I agree with this plot armour should be some kind of ability in this platform.

Though ichigo stomps at that.

Also, why do we give Madara resistance to spatial manipulation? He didn't really resist Morei's attacks, and just blocked them.

Didn't know it was a thing.
Although he did tank her flames.
When did he tank her flames? Was it in the first battle? Cause I don't remember him tanking her flames when he used the barriers. Even then, the justification is wrong, so it should be changed. Also, wouldn't Briah users resist spatial manip?

Also, even rereading and rewatching the battle against Yato, it literally makes no sense as to why they have resistance to time stop when they didn't resist it properly. Rindou was able to get out, and because of that she was able to free everyone else, unless I misread something. Nothing about that hints at resistance. Only Habaki should have a blatant resistance, literally tearing off the effects of Yato's time stop on him, and then doing it again when Yato decides to test him or something.

Also, even rereading and rewatching the battle against Yato, it literally makes no sense as to why they have resistance to time stop when they didn't resist it properly. Rindou was able to get out, and because of that she was able to free everyone else, unless I misread something. Nothing about that hints at resistance. Only Habaki should have a blatant resistance, literally tearing off the effects of Yato's time stop on him, and then doing it again when Yato decides to test him or something.
Didn't you try removing that previously but Pain was against it ? Or was that something else.

"Beings who reached taikyoku are transcendent in relation to any form of existence, any form of information, any form of duality, any form of time-space, regardless of its complexity, or its size."
Can someone explain where does this come form?

"Beings who reached taikyoku are transcendent in relation to any form of existence, any form of information, any form of duality, any form of time-space, regardless of its complexity, or its size."
Can someone explain where does this come form?
Likely headcanon, or it’s based on the whole thing with taikyoku originating everything. Either way, it’s never confirmed

To understand absolutely every single sentences? Likely N1.
Some chants litteraly are a mix of japanese and chinese.

But you can work it out with N2 level or maybe even N3 without MTL (but not w/o dictionnaries) I would say...? I legit had to use MTL and dictionnaries more than one time when I did my read so can't say for sure.

To understand absolutely every single sentences? Likely N1.
Some chants litteraly are a mix of japanese and chinese.

But you can work it out with N2 level or maybe even N3 without MTL (but not w/o dictionnaries) I would say...? I legit had to use MTL and dictionnaries more than one time when I did my read so can't say for sure.
Damn….. what level would you peg yourself at and how many classes did u have to take to get to that level ?

Eeeh, my current japanese honestly isn't really good.
I really went back into it since march of this year and I'm like barely N5 in oral comprehension but closer to N4 for reading comprehension.

Although I still need N2 to add japanese to my translation skills anyway.

Back