• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza banshou discussion thread~Revival~

There are some blogs about the throne gods you could find
Yeah most are for power scaling basis, and not really cosmology blog.
I mean an actual cosmology blog not caring about the power levels just pure straight up interpretation of the series. Then the blog can be used for any verse wide revision

Yeah most are for power scaling basis, and not really cosmology blog.
I mean an actual cosmology blog not caring about the power levels just pure straight up interpretation of the series. Then the blog can be used for any verse wide revision
It doesn’t talk about tiering. It’s literally just scans and some minor explanation

@QuasiYuri I am looking for knowledgeable members to help create a shinza cosmology blog, the cosmology of each heaven and an overall one, of course I can try to write everything off hand but the needed thing called "scans" are what I need. And also more input from other members as I have not read Avesta so I don't know jack about it
I deleted all my scans, so can't do much besides checking.

Though, why did you ask? This was about Ren vs Law to Zero, right? Because I think it’s already established he can easily tank that.
Well, Law of zero might not kill him, but it's highly likely that it can actually save Satanael for a while due to it's ridiculous erasure, destroying mind, body, soul (basically regular erasure for mid-godly), information, concept, and possibility (ngl, but I didn't even know that this was a thing, but whatever)

but it's highly likely that it can actually save Satanael for a while due to it's ridiculous erasure, destroying mind, body, soul (basically regular erasure for mid-godly), information, concept, and possibility (ngl, but I didn't even know that this was a thing, but whatever)
Wdym save him?

wdym? His increase in power is precisely reactive evolution. It shouldn't even be accelerated development. Even then, it's on his profile, and yet not on his profile, so he should still get it.
That's called Reactive Power Level, not evolution.

wdym? His increase in power is precisely reactive evolution. It shouldn't even be accelerated development. Even then, it's on his profile, and yet not on his profile, so he should still get it.
That’s reactive power level not reactive evo

@Tarang123 can I have the link to Avesta pls

Here you go, for the first chapter. There's a mtl translation for the prologue of avesta.

I could try finding the links to fantia, but they're actually on this same thread. They should be on the first page, I'll check again, tho
Deadass ? 💀 they were here all along.
damn …
but yea thanks that would be very much appreciated

Deadass ? 💀 they were here all along.
damn …
but yea thanks that would be very much appreciated
I sent them already

Here you go, for the first chapter. There's a mtl translation for the prologue of avesta.

Oh yea I’ve read the prologue, I meant the chapters and the site for chap 1 sadly requires one to create an account but since I’m in the USA the emails cant correlate #suffering

thanks still though

Back