• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza banshou discussion thread~Revival~

Translation is iffy, but it still gets the message across.

There’s another one

and another one. Marie’s world being above his has no actual basis. Then again, you could argue that satanael’s world also has a multiverse, which still goes against your argument

no offense, of course. I see your argument, I just don’t agree cause it goes against literally all of the info on Mercurius

Last edited:
Nice strawmanning btw not addressing anything that I didn't say but you claim I did. Or you simply didn't even get what I said, that's why I tend to ignore you most times.
Again try and read to comprehension.
Here is what I said, read it again till you understand
It's a simple thing according to this wiki standards
Which is bigger
A multiverse with infinite universes and a single timeline in each or a multiverse with infinite multiverses each with infinite timelines?

And where I saw it was in masada's work, or are.you saying marie's world does not have infinite timelines?
All of mercurius infinite universes have different timelines but each timeline is single and allows for no divergence. But Marie world while having infinite universes also allows for each universe to have infinite possibilities in other words infinite timeline. By this wiki standards not masada standards this wiki standards, Marie world is larger.

Now if you don't understand this don't bother replying, cause you are.literally saying each of mercurius universe has infinite timelines, please read this again
What if I said that one's entire life had been decided by fate? That every single one of your actions, from the minute to the monumental, stemmed not from your own choices, but had already been decided upon? That life being a journey of limitless possibilities was but an illusion, and no matter how fiercely man struggled, he stood at the mercy of a long-established path? The wealthy shall know their riches. The needy shall starve on the streets. The wicked shall be wicked, the righteous just. The beautiful, the hideous, the strong, the frail, the fortunate, the miserable... and finally, the victors and the defeated. What if I said that all such things had been carved into stone eons ago, allowing for no divergence? If so, sinners have nothing to answer for, nor do saints have any true virtue to their name. What if I said that not a single action is carried out of one's own volition, but had been decided long ago? That we are merely adrift in the current of time? Tell me, would you feel content with such a world? A world in which power is merely given, not earned - would you accept knees bent to a throne build upon such falsities? A universe where the sinless have-nots are oppressed and downtrodden - would you allow such a world to exist? Never, I say. Never.
Especially the bolded parts

Last edited:
Nice strawmanning btw not addressing anything that I didn't say but you claim I did. Or you simply didn't even get what I said, that's why I tend to ignore you most times.
Again try and read to comprehension.
Here is what I said, read it again till you understand
And you strawmanned me. My point was that your argument was headcanon and is severely contradicted by the actual work.

All of mercurius infinite universes have different timelines but each timeline is single and allows for no divergence. But Marie world while having infinite universes also allows for each universe to have infinite possibilities in other words infinite timeline. By this wiki standards not masada standards this wiki standards, Marie world is larger
that’s never stated, tho. It’s, again, headcanon. Besides, you can’t say that Marie’s world has infinite timelines upon infinite timelines, that’s never stated lmao.

Now if you don't understand this don't bother replying, cause you are.literally saying each of mercurius universe has infinite timelines, please read this again
how do you not see how flowery that is. It’s a huge example of fate manipulation. Again, even by wiki standards, the sizes are the same, and to say otherwise would have to be an argument that Marie is somehow above Mercurius

I find it weird how you say I’m ignorant when you are doing the exact same thing to a higher degree. I have no intention of being toxic, but at least try being civil lmao.

Marie litteraly just took over Merc without adding any universe or timeline
You could argue that her world is actually smaller, but it’s the same size at most, seeing as her law doesn’t completely wipe shit out.

Edit: It's also kind of weird to argue that Marie's world is larger than Mercurius' world because of possibility when Mercurius literally embedded the concept of possibility into the Throne system, hence creating the multiverse. I might have misremembered that part, so please call me out if I did so.

Last edited:
And again for the last time if you guys don't understand what I said just don't reply
Merc - universe with a fixed timeline
Marie - universe with infinite possibilities

By this wiki standards Marie world would be larger in verse by masada standards they will be the same size.

It is not hard to comprehend read to comprehension you don't always have to reply.

And Tarang no one said you are ignorant another I said you don't know how to read to comprehend, and you thinking I said you are ignorant is another proof you actually don't read to comprehend but read to reply.
I rest my case here

Again, it's flowery language. The only difference between them is that Marie's ensures happiness to everyone, regardless of what life they have. Mercurius' world doesn't care about that stuff. The "infinite possibilities" doesn't impact cosmologies at all. Again, we already talked about this. If you are actually arguing that her cosmology is larger than his, you'd also be arguing that she is stronger than Mercurius. You can't go around throwing the "wiki standards" when Masada's standards for strength are even weirder lmao.

By this wiki standards Marie world would be larger in verse by masada standards they will be the same size.
By wiki standards, they are the same size. You can check it out in the FAQ page, they directly address this. Not sure why they'd be the same by Masada's standards, tho. His standards are even weirder. Besides, again, we give the gods omnipresence along with the whole thing with the entire universe/mandala being the god's body. If it's larger, then the god is stronger, that's all I can really say.

It is not hard to comprehend read to comprehension you don't always have to reply.
You keep spamming wiki standards, but the wiki says the exact opposite, which is directly stated in the FAQ page.

And Tarang no one said you are ignorant another I said you don't know how to read to comprehend, and you thinking I said you are ignorant is another proof you actually don't read to comprehend but read to reply.
I rest my case here
How? Everything you said was already understood. Literally nobody is misinterpreting you, you're just misinterpreting how the wiki works and just how Masada's world even works entirely. You're taking pieces of flowery text too seriously, and are how spinning up some fanfiction of Marie's world somehow being larger than Mercurius' despite him being astronomically above her. You can keep spamming the "they're equal in Masada's standards", it doesn't help your case. You need to prove that these "infinite possibilities" actually affected the cosmology, which you haven't done. The cosmology in 4th Heaven change was because Mercurius literally inputted the concept of possibility into the Throne. I sincerely doubt that this infinite possibility stuff is actually related to ontological size, but if you have scans, feel free to show them.

You can't call people ignorant when you yourself are being ignorant lol. And please, try, at least try, being civil. Otherwise, we're not going to go anywhere.

Hate to interrupt, but this argument doesn’t seem to be contributing to anything at all, see this is why I hate discussing k3 and ParaLost shit 💀, and besides It’s not like this is gonna affect a CRT or anything so let’s just drop the topic, agree to disagree, and instead focus on the cosmology blog

@Pain_to12 about that discord server

Again, it's flowery language. The only difference between them is that Marie's ensures happiness to everyone, regardless of what life they have. Mercurius' world doesn't care about that stuff. The "infinite possibilities" doesn't impact cosmologies at all. Again, we already talked about this. If you are actually arguing that her cosmology is larger than his, you'd also be arguing that she is stronger than Mercurius. You can't go around throwing the "wiki standards" when Masada's standards for strength are even weirder lmao.

By wiki standards, they are the same size. You can check it out in the FAQ page, they directly address this. Not sure why they'd be the same by Masada's standards, tho. His standards are even weirder. Besides, again, we give the gods omnipresence along with the whole thing with the entire universe/mandala being the god's body. If it's larger, then the god is stronger, that's all I can really say.

You keep spamming wiki standards, but the wiki says the exact opposite, which is directly stated in the FAQ page.

How? Everything you said was already understood. Literally nobody is misinterpreting you, you're just misinterpreting how the wiki works and just how Masada's world even works entirely. You're taking pieces of flowery text too seriously, and are how spinning up some fanfiction of Marie's world somehow being larger than Mercurius' despite him being astronomically above her. You can keep spamming the "they're equal in Masada's standards", it doesn't help your case. You need to prove that these "infinite possibilities" actually affected the cosmology, which you haven't done. The cosmology in 4th Heaven change was because Mercurius literally inputted the concept of possibility into the Throne. I sincerely doubt that this infinite possibility stuff is actually related to ontological size, but if you have scans, feel free to show them.

You can't call people ignorant when you yourself are being ignorant lol. And please, try, at least try, being civil. Otherwise, we're not going to go anywhere.
K

Hate to interrupt, but this argument doesn’t seem to be contributing to anything at all, see this is why I hate discussing k3 and ParaLost shit 💀, and besides It’s not like this is gonna affect a CRT or anything so let’s just drop the topic, agree to disagree, and instead focus on the cosmology blog

@Pain_to12 about that discord server
Would send it to you within the day

and besides It’s not like this is gonna affect a CRT or anything so let’s just drop the topic, agree to disagree, and instead focus on the cosmology blog
What CRT? Also, agreed. And, on a side-note, how's that physiology page for the outer gods coming along?

No CRT,
I was saying that this argument you guys are having isn’t for a CRT so it’s useless either way.
I mean, it's somewhat relevant for Shinza, so...

I started it in a sandbox but, I need to revise I/O firat since it’s in way more dire need of revisions then cthuluth but I promise I’ll get to it, sorry it’s taking so long 🥸

**** highschool schedules
Understandable, just take your time on it. I can wait. Besides, they'll probably still be really good-looking anyway, so another few weeks or months couldn't hurt

And again for the last time if you guys don't understand what I said just don't reply

Except this never was said in any works nor materials. Canonically Marie never added shit.

It's cool to say that you disagree with each others, but this kind of baseless debates are part of why our Shinza profiles would be better gone.

Says the site can't be accessed.
It was SpaceBattles where it talks about muzan being on the lower end in comparison to other gods, but due to his immense killing capabilities he has a chance to be capable of killing all of them. Pretty interesting stuff, and exactly what I had been thinking in the past

Sooo
Between this post
page 122 (last quote)
to this post
page 123
what do you guys think about the latest informations ?

*corrected
I Am happy Masada got rid of taikyoku levels. Shit was inconsistent (with everyone having its different interpretation) and it somewhat turned shinza into "lol number" contest. Very interesting stuff

Last edited:
I Am happy Masada got rid of taikyoku levels. Shit was inconsistent (with everyone having its different interpretation) and it somewhat turned shinza into "lol number" contest. Very interesting stuff
Technically it seems to still be a thing, but has far less importance than what people gave it

He didn't really "got rid" of them. He just never truly used them the same way the others stats weren't brought up as a reasonning for a character winning.
Like, Kessenka Keishirou strength that is barely two point below Hado Rindou iirc.

He didn't really "got rid" of them. He just never truly used them the same way the others stats weren't brought up as a reasonning for a character winning.
Like, Kessenka Keishirou strength that is barely two point below Hado Rindou iirc.
That was actually my message's intention

Hm, never played ParaLost. Is it good?
Eh, as far as I've watched it, I think so. Of course, it isn't nearly as good as Dies, (Which I honestly think is the best VN I've ever read) and in particular, I find the character romances there a bit bad, worse than in Dies. In fact, character interaction in general there I think is average in general, with just a few having that compelling spark that Dies' interactions often have.

But the combat, core concepts and introspective thoughts are still awesome, and the world really is unique. It sorta has an Evangelion feel to it, when you get to the more esoteric parts of the EVAs.

Eh, as far as I've watched it, I think so. Of course, it isn't nearly as good as Dies, (Which I honestly think is the best VN I've ever read) and in particular, I find the character romances there a bit bad, worse than in Dies. In fact, character interaction in general there I think is average in general, with just a few having that compelling spark that Dies' interactions often have.

But the combat, core concepts and introspective thoughts are still awesome, and the world really is unique. It sorta has an Evangelion feel to it, when you get to the more esoteric parts of the EVAs.
(Fate/Stay Night and Dies Irae are some of my favorite VNs, so I get you.)

Thanks for the review, I may check it out now. Probably not, cause I'm so ******* lazy.

Back